Menu
Wesley Berry Florist
reviews & complaints

Wesley Berry Florist
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

48 complaints
22 resolved 26 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Wesley Berry Florist. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
7:43 am

Wesley Berry Florist - Overcharge plus poor customer service

I ordered flowers for delivery on the phone and was assured of a price which included a $20 advertised discount. When I finally received the confirming e-mail ( some 3 days and 3 phone calls later) the pice was $20 higher than quoted. Several additional phone calls to the company yielded no reults, just a runaround. Beware of this outfit. THEY NOW SHOW THEMSELVES AS FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS ON THE WEB, PROBABLY BECAUSE WESLEY BERRY HAS HAD SO MUCH NEGATIVE PUBLICITY. It is the same company

C

i placed phone order Dec 12 2013 to be delivered to friend in hospital..never got delivered have called 17 times told money was being credited back to my card never did tried calling the Michigan store, , that's were they told me to call always busy now when you call recording says press one for new order 2 for old orders and then disconnects ...really shame on you here i come...

M

I ordered Roses, 2 balloons and a Box of Candy for my husband today at 9am. I indicated that if the company could not deliver the purchase before 1 pm to call my cell and that I would pick up the Flowers myself before he gets off work at 3 pm. The Flowers were never delivered. I never received a phone call and I was too embarrased to mention that I had ordered Flowers, candy and 2 balloons to my husband! Westly Berry Flowers Ruined my suprise for my husband at a cost of $120.36. I am so humiliated and disgusted at this company! I have been sending emails and have called numerous times...NO RESULTS! IM CALLING THE NEWS!

Wesley Berry Florist - No delivery / Horrible service

I pre ordered flowers for my wife to be delivered the day of our anniversary. The day came and I didn't receive an email from my wife to say what beautiful flowers she received. I thought she just didn't send the email. Then just as I'm getting ready to leave my office for the day (5 pm) I get an email from Wesley Berry Flowers telling me that they were unable to deliver the flowers, but that they would deliver the flowers in 'a couple days' and that they would upgrade my flowers a level. I emailed them a rather strongly worded email and said I wanted my money back and that if they couldn't deliver on the specific day I didn't want to have them sent at all. They responded that I would receive a full refund and the flowers wouldn't be delivered. The next day my wife gets the flowers that I cancelled. Not only was I not refunded, I was charged twice. This overdrew my checking account and the $50 flowers ended up costing me $100 and coming a day late. What a joke! I confronted them again and they said 'My apologies but when I put in the request for the refund, it was too late to be refunded because the arrangement had already been designed and on its way for delivery. I apologize but we had to reauthorize the credit card after issuing the refund because the arrangement was delivered'. THANKS FOR NOTHING. I will NEVER use them again!

C

I wish I had found this site before ordering flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. I placed an order on Friday 9/6 for a Saturday 9/7 delivery. Since that time, I have received 2 emails stating how hard they are working to fulfill my order. As of today, the flowers have not been delivered. I have received a third email from the company with a FedEx tracking number. According to FedEx, the flowers will be delivered on 9/11, a whopping 5 days after my friend's birthday. Totally unacceptable. They should not be allowed to spread lies about working hard to fulfill orders. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

K

I am furious with this company. I ordered an expensive arrangement and paid extra to have it delivered today. I've called the 800 number and got a telephone service...probably in the Philippines. Who had no idea where my flowers were. AND I cannot find a physical address for them. Furious is an understatement.

N

I've had good experience with http://justbuyflowers.net they also have a page that explains what the traditional meaning of different flowers are; which I always find helpful.

7:35 am

Wesley Berry Florist - Did not deliver Flowers

Ordered Flowers 4 days in advance on line, never received a confirmation of order after card was charged $68. I printed out the page and tried to call but went through the phone run around pressing #2 only to be hung up after a few seconds. I tried the new sales line but the operator put me on hold and then again, I was hung up on. Frustrated I gave up hoping it would work out for the best. It did not and on Monday our flowers never arrived. I am now on the phone with them and have been told not to worry, they will get there within 3 days. I am still on the phone trying to just get my money back. Odds my friends are not looking good with these scamsters.

Update by Scott280
May 03, 2012 3:57 am

They did offer a store credit and you are absolutely correct...who in their right mind would order from these characters again. On a bright note I did get the supervisor to admit that she was just doing her job which she needed to keep as jobs are slim in MI but she was sorry and didn't agree with the way things are handled. I left it at that as just getting someone to acknowledge the company policy is to take the money and sort things out later as they fall was for me better than the any store credit.

M

Hello; I ordered today at 9 am through Wetleys Berry Flowers as well, here in Charlotte NC. I ordered my spouse Flowers, Ballons and Candy. I asked that if the order could not be delivered today before 1 pm that I would pick up the purchase before 3 pm. I asked that I receive a phone call to pick up the purchase in an effort for him to receive them on time. We never received the order. I never received a phone call. I called numerous times and kept getting a run-around! I was too embarrassed to tell my husband that I purchased a Valentines Gift that never showed! I was so upset & disappointed! I plan to contact channel 9 news ASAP via Don Griffin regarding this "Rip off Co"!

May 02, 2012 4:35 am

unfortunately they will offer to give you a store credit...who in their right mind would want to order from them again and then they will tell you that the owners policy is to never refund the entire bill unless it is a funeral that they screwed up on. They keep a handling fee in my case 18.00 for doing absolutely nothing. I can see if it was the product i was unhappy with and they delivered it but when there is no product no delivery what exactly did they handle? i bet the owner is loaded with this store policy. when you treat people wrong in life and in business you get what you give. i hope i hear about it when they get theirs

I
3:46 am

Wesley Berry Florist - FRAUD

As a previous employee of Wesley Berry Flowers, this does not shock me. I ended up having to quit Wesley Berry Flowers for their horrible working conditions, rude bosses and terrible practices. They do not care what you order, they will send what is available, no matter what the day is. They claim to care about the customer but the only thing we are allowed...

L
9:45 am

Wesley Berry Florist - No flowers, No delivery

Wesley Berry Florists does business as Flowers Delivery Express and came up on bing as one of the first florists in Rockville, Md. I ordered a Teleflora arrangement for Valentine's Day and was surprised that one, I never received a receipt notification, and secondly never received a call from the recipient about receiving the flowers. Since their telephone line was consistently busy, I emailed their customer service to let them know that the flowers were never received. They're response was to offer me a $40 credit on a future purchase. Why would I do business with someone again who has already stolen $87 from me. These people are unbelievably bold. They don't even allege that they ever made the delivery. Please save your money and headaches and don't deal with these people. I can't believe the Atty. General in their state hasn't investigated them given the number of complaints I've read about them.

10:19 pm

Wesley Berry Florist - Non delivery and unresponsive service

This business is unreliable. Failed to deliver flowers ordered 1 week prior to valantines day . The business
outsources the 800 telephone business listing they use on the internet. The callers can not help with anything
just forward information to the mothership. It took a call to a major credit card company disputing the charge to get an instant apology email. Funny how the banks can get their attention. Shabby service/ Never will Wesley Berry Flowers get my business or a recommendation. The call service mentioned they had received over 200 calls that evening. Maybe a posting on Facebook ?

6:03 pm

Wesley Berry Florist - Delivered on wrong date to wrong person

I ordered flowers on 2/7/11 for a funeral to be held in Ottumwa, Iowa on 2/9/11. The flowers were delivered to a 2nd cousin in Urbandale, Iowa on 2/12/11. How the flowers get to him, I don't know! Even the last names were different! So...our flowers did not make it to the funeral, nor to the children of the deceased. I feel terrible that they didn't have our flowers with a note of our sympathy and love at that sad time in their lives. I called Wesley Berry Flowers to complain and ask for a refund of my payment, and I got an 800 number operator telling me that she only takes orders - couldn't help me. I left a message for someone in charge to call me back. We'll see... I won't hold my breath. I filed a complain with my credit union, disputing the charge on my debit card. Hopefully I won't have to pay for the flowers that did not arrive at the funeral. So sad for the family, and really mad at Wesley Berry Flowers!

W
Feb 07, 2013 4:35 am

I am sorry for your troubles from two years ago with this company. I ordered from Wesley Berry for my Mom's funeral last month...Thank God there were no issues with the flowers. When I decided to order from them, I was too distraught and didn't have the time to check over the possible complaints for this company, I had heard good things from family members that had ordered form this company, so I ordered with them. The only complaint, and a mild one at that, was that they had hand-written the cards instead of typing them out. A tragedy and sad event such as a funeral can be made even worse with no flowers or bad flowers, I'm sure!

5:47 pm

Wesley Berry Florist - Poor service, poor quality

Ordered a "get well" bouquet on line for dlivery. Order was delivered a day late, product was not close to matching what I ordered on-line (vase totally diferent, type of arrangement totally different... it was like they didn't even try!). When I went to visit my friend 4 days later (4 days after the late delivery!), the roses were completely wilted. Roses were delevered from the delevery person's hands to my friend at the door. I was so embarassed when I visited her and she pointed them out. I certainly didn't recognized them as what I had ordered... and walked past them several times. I spent $77 and had every expectation that the flowers would be nice. The web-site was also mis-leading, in that it lead me to believe there was $20 off the arrangement I ordered, i.e., I thought I was getting $77 worth of flowers for $57. In fact, the price was already deducted. But if what I saw at my friend's house was $97 worth of flowers, these people should be ashamed. A $19.97 bunch of roses from the grocery store would have looked nicer! This company is terrible!

3:07 pm

Wesley Berry Florist - Horrible incompetent service

I ordered flowers for relatives for Christmas. They did not make it on time. I called them and they apologised and said they would get there immediately. They never delivered the flowers. It turns out they internally cancelled the order and not only never informed me, they told me otherwise. When i spoke with them they said they could not figure out how to get the flowers to the location requested. My relatives are easy to find and easy to locate on map quest. They just quite. The complaint process was idiotic, long and complicated. The guy on the phone, who was polite, said that it is designed to make it difficult. Selling flowers for delivery elsewhere is like selling bottled Oxygen, we pay for service. Everyone has flowers to sell. Don't use this people. They are incompetent and they lie.

4:05 pm

Wesley Berry Florist - refund

THIS IS NEGATIVE STARS. I WILL NEVER USE WBF in my life again! WORST COMPANY EVER! I am 19 years old writing this and this company has put me through such stress I hope this company shuts down. long story short i ordered an arrangement for my great grandmothers funeral the picture on the website look beautiful and i ordered the deluxe version. it arrived. Looked NOTHING like pic. lacked flowers. widely spread. overpriced. I talked to many many employees from there and i wanted a refund. they WOULD NOT give me a refund. The manager refused to talk to me! what type of company does that! they never called me back all 4 or 5 times they said they would. i kept calling they said they overvalued my arrangement and couldnt give me a refund. They would do nothing about it. i took pictures of it and sent it to WBF and they said it looked fine. I didnt ask WBF to "overvalue" my arrengement. 1st i ordered the deluxe, if mine was a deluxe being overvalued, i would hate to see the standard size. I finally called maybe the 10th time and asked to speak with the customer relations manager and they said they would give me a credit and thats all they could do. I was livid throughout the whole situation. they ARE CRAP! NEVER use this company. i would call a local florist than ever use a website florist! in fact the one i ordered was a "best seller" yea right. The representatives were not helpful at all, everyone told me something different. They never refunded my money and never had any intention of it. in this company they are right not the customer. NEVER AGAIN will i give my money to this company. i would rather shave my head

B
10:59 am

Wesley Berry Florist - atrocious arrangement

I ordered an arrangement for my Granddaughter on the Birth of Her Firstborn Child. My Great Grandson. They Delivered late and have not Picked up the up the horrendous thing yet, after I have asked repeatedly for them to do. I was so ashamed and embarrassed that she had to receive such a Pitiful Sight of an arrangement . I paid $130.00 for a premium arrangement of fall roses and received a triple substandard MESS! Betty Amons from Louisiana ------- I am also going to send a letter to the editor of the Murfreesboro News paper. Wonder if that will get their attention?

J
Jan 24, 2013 4:35 am

This business first uses a "bait and switch" on their coupon offers-after you order they flash up your total, inclusive of the coupon, but then it disappears-when you click the submit button, you get charged the price without the coupon. I called immediately and was told that the original price (which was posted like a "sales" price) was actually the price with the coupon already included (then why flash the total up with the coupon briefly and take it down? Because they wish to mislead you). I then told the sales rep that I wished to cancel the order that I had just placed. She did the "paperwork" and submitted it to her supervisor and said that I would be getting an email about the cancellation. She said nothing about cancellation charges that would incur. Five days later, after calling a few times, I got an email saying I would be issued a "partial refund". There were no amounts given--nothing to reflect what that meant. When I called to ask, I was told that there were "handling" charges they would not refund and that it was posted on the website--even she referred to this policy as "buried." I explained that I had called back immediately after I had ordered and that they had incurred no cost or inconvenience--she said that they incurred the cost of "maintaining the website." I asked for a supervisor and she told me they would all just tell me the same thing. I asked if they could refund it all as a courtesy. She said she could not. I told her I would call my credit card company and the better business bureau and she welcomed me to do so. The credit card company agent, Rhonda, was very nice and discovered that Wesley Berry charges a 30% fee upon cancellation, so even more than I originally thought (not just 30% of the flowers but 30% of their $20 processing fee also!) and that their policies are rife with words which enable them to do whatever they please to mislead trusting customers. Because the policy was "posted" on their website, I have no recourse other than to warn others. I have already filed a complaint with the BBB and will file in every other complaint board I can find! Buyer BEWARE!

R
Feb 04, 2011 4:35 am

I don't usually complain.. but this really unset me... Here are the details of what happened!

Monday 1/31/2011
Ordered flowers online with Wesley Berry Florist, for same day delivery, See attached email, with confirmation.
Tuesday 2/1/2011
Flowers had not been delivered; spoke to Jenny on the Phone that night.
Had called Wesley Berry Florists, spoke with there answering service that the flowers had not been delivered. Was told I would get a call back, 1st thing Wednesday. That never happened

Wednesday 2/2/2011
Received and email confirmation the flowers where delivered, assumed they were! GREAT! Did talk to Jenny That day….
Thursday 2/3/2011
Talked to Jenny @ 5:51pm. She asked if I was still sending her flowers, that she still had not received them. Called Wesley Berry Florist at 6:25PM for 3 minutes, said they would contact the florist and have them call me right back…. NO ONE CALLED
Called again at 9:59Pm, since no one called back to complain about that and request my order be canceled! Said someone would call me back, they can’t give refunds they are only the answering service. But they can take an order? HUH!?!?
Friday 2/4/11
Called at 8:51 am, spoke to Shekie ( Not sure how to spell her name) She said she is just the answering service and that the phones have not been transferred back to Wesley Flowers, but she would Note my account and they someone should call me back, and she did not have another number to reach the florist but gave me this number [protected].
Called again [protected] a number Shekie have given me, 9:46am 4 minute phone call.. The Girl that answered proceeds to tell me the flowers had been delivered on the 31st and she has a paper with Jenny signature on it! WHAT! I call Jenny 9:51am, SHE DOES NOT HAVE THE FLOWERS NOR DID SHE SIGN FOR THEM!
Call back 9:52am I speak to Gabby, she says the girl I had talked to (Denny?) Is New and didn’t know what she was talking about, and she was sorry about that! Really? So she lied to me? Gabby says she will Note my account to cancel the order and that she will call me back once she hears from Wesley Florist. Yeah right!

I then go online to check up on this company. I am very unhappy at this point at see there are many complaints similar to my own, I believe this is a scam, and they are having me run in circles. I want to dispute this charge I do not believe anyone will be calling me back nor refunding my money or Delivering Flowers to Jenny.

E
Feb 03, 2011 4:35 am

Wesley Berry Florists is the worst florist I have ever dealt with. They do not care about their customer's satisfaction in the least. I ordered an arrangement and what was delivered look nothing like what I ordered. They refused to credit me back my money and their only solution was to pick up the bouquet and redeliver a new one which I thought would be terribly tacky. The arrangement cost over 50.00 and they said they could give me a 30.00 credit against future orders. I reluctantly took the credit as it was the best they would offer.

I went to place a new order and all arrangements already have a 20.00 web discount. The arrangements are already overpriced so this wasnt much of a deal to start with. They will not combine discounts at all and so all I would get would be an additional 10.00 off the price. This means I would be spending more money to give them more business. I called customer service and they said there is nothing they could do and a manager refused to speak with me.

These people are horrible to deal with and a huge rip-off scam. DO NOT order from Wesley Berry Flowers. You will only be disappointed.

Jan 24, 2013 4:35 am

Oh yeah . Thanks you share info nice . wish all you fun with http://www.gamesforgirl.us/coloring/ today .

A
1:17 pm

Wesley Berry Florist - MAJOR SCAM!!!

I made the mistake of ordering flowers from this horrible place for my mother-in-law's birthday. The order confirmation was delivered to my SPAM box, so I looked on the web and found a ton of complaints about the company. I promptly called them and cancelled the order because I was afraid that the flowers might not get there. I was told that the order was cancelled, and when I asked, I was told that I did not need a cancellation number or e-mail. The next day the flowers were delivered anyway, so I informed them that I had cancelled the order and would not pay for the flowers. They said, of course, that they had no record of the cancellation. They then sent someone from the local flower shop to retrieve the flowers from my mother-in-law's house! We called the local flower shop and put a stop to that, but Wesley Berry Flowers continued to insist that I had not cancelled the order and promptly charged my card for the order.

We must put a stop to people who run their business in this manner. There are enough good businesses in the world, and we should patronize them instead of continuing to support rip-offs like this.

I will now look up the reputation of any business I plan to order anything from.

Hide full review

this is the worst company ever, how does teleflora put heir names on things like this...? i have received flowers twice due to replacements and both times dead dead dead

May 13, 2011 4:35 am

Read the last paragraph of the Terms & Service! It DOES NOT state ANYWHERE that there is a fee of $29.95 to cancel! It states that the FULL AMOUNT of $69.95 will be refunded! I OBVIOUSLY had the same problem & Now they won't email back when I have asked for the PROOF of the $29.95 processing fee that they don't want to credit me back for! THIS COMPANY SUCKS! THEY ARE A FRAUD! IT PLAINLY STATES THAT THE FULL AMOUNT WILL BE REFUNDED IF CANCELLED WITHIN 27 DAYS AFTER THE 3 DAY TRIAL!

About & Share responsibility
We do not host any audio file on our servers. Music Crawler is a desktop facility to perform search and download of the files located webwide. Downloading of any copyrighted material is strictly forbidden. Users pledge to take full responsibility of using our search tool and further use of the results obtained with our search tool.

Download speed is absolutely uncapped, you are downloading at those speeds that remote webwide servers where the files have been found provide. Downloads quantity and bandwidth are unlimited as well, any user gets full granted access.

Privacy Policy
Music Crawler do not store any information on our members other than your e-mail address which is used to login. We do not track or collect data about users’ search and download history.

Sharing your account information (e.g. e-mail, password, software download link, etc) with anyone else is strictly forbidden. If you’re caught doing so – giving it to a friend, sharing it at a public forum, etc – your account will be permanently banned.

Payments & Membership
Trial membership costs $4.95 and stays valid for 3 days. During trial period you can download 5 songs within each 24 hours (max 15 songs in total). After Trial period your account will automatically extend to LifeTime Membership and you will be charged for $69.95. You can prevent that easily: come to the Member Zone and click on the "Cancel" button anytime during your Trial period.

LifeTime Membership means that you'll have granted access to our service until Music-Crawler.com is working.

Cancellation and refunds
If you decide you do not need this service during your 3-day trial period, contact our support staff within the time limit of your trial and you will not be charged for any further account extension. If you do not cancel during your 3-day period, your account will automatically extend to LifeTime Membership and you will be charged for $69.95. Within 27 days of an account extension beyond your trial period, you may request a full refund of the $69.95 charge. Transactions beyond 27 days of an account extension beyond your trial period are considered a final sale and non-refundable.

Search for audio files webwide

All Rights Reserved. © 2011, Music-Crawler.com. Terms of Service | DMCA | Support

May 10, 2011 4:35 am

I had placed 2 separate orders on may 4th; to have them delivered on may 7th (the day before mothers day). The first order to my mother wasn't delivered on the 7th, but on the 5th instead...not a big deal but a little irritating. The second order was for my wife. We stayed home Saturday the 7th, and the flowers never came. I called Wesley Berry flowers several times to inquire about my order (on hold for 45 mins each time). When I finally talked to someone, they told me that all they could do was to send an email to make sure that my flowers would be delivered. They could not track the order; tell me what flower shop had the order or if there was a problem with the order. So Saturday came and went, no flowers, Sunday came and went, no flowers. So Monday I called them to cancel the order, and they told me that they would get the flowers delivered later that afternoon. I told them to cancel the order as mother's day has passed already. They told me they would cancel the order. At 4:45 pm, I receive an email stating that the flowers have been delivered. I was furious, but I rushed home anyways (because no one was home to accept the order), and imagine, there were no flowers there. I called to complain, but I reached a call center. They told me I had to call Wesley Berry Flowers directly to get my money back, when I asked for the number, I was told that I am calling the right number, but all calls get forwarded to the call center. Instead of getting customer service, she was explaining to me that they are a huge company and get 4000 calls an hour. I told her it didn't really matter how big they were, I just wanted service. Again she told me how busy they were because they were such a "HUGE" company. Seeing as I was getting nowhere...I called visa, they refunded my money and said this kind of thing happens allot with Wesley Berry Flowers. The funny thing is, they were hesitant to refund my purchase, until I said Wesley Berry Flowers, then they completely understood, and credited me right away. I will never order from them again, and I recommend avoiding them if possible.

P
1:08 am

Wesley Berry Florist - F*CK WESLELY BERRY FLOWERS

ITS ONE THING TO DELIVER THE WRONG FLOWERS BUT TO NOT DELIVER FLOWERS AT ALL IS ABOUT AS BAD AS IT GETS! MY YOUNGER BROTHER DIED LAST WEEK AND I ORDERED AND PAID FOR A LARGE STANDING FLOWER SPREAD ARANGEMENT TO HIS FUNERAL SERVICE TO PAY MY RESPECT SINCE I COULDN'T MAKE IT!!! WELL THEY DIDN'T DELIVER IT, THEY COULD OF AT LEAST DELIVERED SOME FLOWERS PICKED...

1:22 pm

Wesley Berry Florist - Scam/Fraud

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I placed an order for Mother's Day on May 6th for a May 7th delivery. I never received an e-mail confirmation so I called the 800 number just to make sure the order went thru. The 800 number you call is just an answering service company and isn't even the actual company you order your flowers from. My order was placed and I wa...

11:04 am

Wesley Berry Florist - No Delivery, Hassle Getting Money Back

My mistake was getting pulled in by their website saying that they could do the same day delivery. My husband & I order flowers for our sis-in-law birthday on the 7th Jan to be deliver that day, a small arrangement was costing me over $80 but it would be worth it if it has gotten there as promise. They never showed up. I call to see why, they had an excuse about printer went down and the order slip down and they would deliver that day with a few extra flowers and let our sis-in-law know it was their mistake. Yep! No delivery and so I requested a refund and I had to keep making calls and “Daniel” is the only one who can do the refunds & he was always on another phone line when I call and of course, he never return my calls. Finally on 11th Feb, when he was "on the Phone" I requested his manager. Surprise, guess who finish his phone call ASAP and came on the line to talk. Right! Daniel! Then I started getting excuses from him and I have to keep calling. Got where I check my account in the AM & PM and have to make a call. Finally got my refund back into my account on 2/17/10. 40 days total.. About 27 business days minus the weekends & holidays. I don't know about anyone else, $80.50 is a lot of money for me to shell out in the first place then to receive the crappy service & attitude. Excuse me but it will be a cold place you know where before I even consider doing any business with them again. In fact, I guess that I just send the money to the sis-in-law instead of trying to brighten her day.

12:04 pm

Wesley Berry Florist - Very unpleasant place to work

I was a customer service rep. at Wesleys and it was the most horrible job. I quit because the owner wanted us to lie to the customers and say we guarantee that their flowers would get there same day ...even on holidays when most shops aren't even open! I was feeling horrible for these customers who orders flowers on a holiday like memorial day and I knew they couldn't get there flowers that day, so I stated I couldn't guarantee it but I could try to call shops to see if there is one open or I can deliver next day. I got yelled at for not saying yes always to the customer and the owner made the other girl I worked with that day cry. Owner stated to me "what does guarantee mean to you?" I was like ummmm daaa that means you will get their flowers there that day...he goes " No! thats not what guarantee means!" I was like look it up in the dictionary, owner is a cut throat business man that only cares about his numbers coming in, NOT the customers or employees! I don't believe in the "always say yes" policy...so I walked out that day and quit. I never have quit a job without a 2 weeks notice and I have worked since I was 16 and I'm in my late 20's.

Mothers Day week we worked 16 hours straight with NO BREAKS, only 15 min to scarf down some food. Just a very unpleasant place to work and I wouldn't advise anyone to order flowers or work there!

O
Mar 25, 2014 4:35 am

His name is Craig Caliger and he is a pig.

Mar 25, 2014 4:35 am

Would love to know the name of the owner. Easy enough to find him/her through social media. I got ripped off to the tune of $70.

6:30 pm

Wesley Berry Florist - Cancelled Flower Order Was Never Refunded

I had placed an order online on October 20th, only to find out five minutes afterwards that the person for whom the flowers were would be traveling on the delivery date. I immediately called Wesley flowers and asked them to cancel the order, which they said that they did. I was also told that the money would be credited to my credit card immediately. Two weeks later, I had a charge for the order on my credit card bill but no credit. I called again and spoke with someone who apologized and said that they would credit the money to my card within 3-4 days and send me a cancellation e-mail. Fast forward to one week later and still no credit! So, I called again and spoke with Daniel, who is supposedly in charge of refunds/cancellations, and he assured me that the money would be credited in 8-10 business days. I did finally receive a cancellation e-mail a week later, but the money still wasn't credited. Admittedly, I should've just gone through my credit card company at this point and disputed the charge, but I decided to give them a few more days. With the stress of the holidays, I completely forgot to follow up on the credit during the next weeks, and realized, to my dismay, in mid-January that I never received the credit. Soooo, I called my credit card company, and of course, it was too late to do anything through them. Thoroughly annoyed, I called Wesley Berry three times until I finally reached the inept Daniel, who said that he would credit the money to my credit card within 24 hours. Yeah, right. Needless to say, the 24 hours have passed, and I still don't have the credit.

Feb 02, 2014 4:35 am

I have a similar issue with Wesley berry . I ordered flowers for a funeral and for valentines day. I have repeatedly tried to contact them through e-mails . It plainly states that in their e-mail, if you have a problem or need to change your order you have an option of calling them or through e-mail. I have sent 4 e-mails to them to cancel my order and they have not even replied acknowledging the cancellation. However they did send an e-mail saying that my order for valentines day will be sent. I placed this order in January. I believe in the customer is always right. If by chance they don't refund my money I personally will never shop through them again and will file a complainant with the BBB.

11:34 am

Wesley Berry Florist - NO FLOWERS FOR FUNERAL

My coworkers and I took a donation and ordered flowers for a coworker's aunt who had passed away. I was horrified to find out that my credit card was charged, but THE FLOWERS NEVER SHOWED. I was sad for my coworker, who I'm certain looked for the flowers, as we always send flowers in these situations, so I'm sure he expected them. I was embarrassed to find...

B
10:21 pm

Wesley Berry Florist - does not stand by guarantee

I was sent 24 roses which were ordered online with Wesley Berry Flowers. I understand that flowers that are delivered in this manner, need to sit and given time to revive. After 24, 48, and 72 hours they still looked old wilted and squished. There is a satisfaction guarantee listed on the paperwork and on the website that said to call or e-mail. I sent several e-mails that have not gotten any response. The first time I called, the person said that I had to call back and that she couldn't help me. I called back and finally was able to speak to someone today. She asked if I had the flowers still and I explained that they died and I threw them out. She said that I cannot get a refund or new order unless I had them to give back to them. First of all, that is not listed with the guarantee, second, why would I keep dead flowers.
The company is not a reputable company and does not stand by their product.

K
3:49 pm

Wesley Berry Florist - Deceptive Marketing and Failed Service

I wanted a local florist to deliver flowers to my Mother-In-Law’s retirement party. My Google search for a local florist led me to www.800wesleys.com, a Seneca, Ks florist advertising it has been family owned since 1946. After reviewing arrangements on the site that actually states “Welcome to Seneca, Kansas” and “Seneca Wesley Berry Flowers”, I called to place an order. I was not aware I was calling a call center in Michigan. Wesley Berry Flowers had intercepted my order by posing as a local florist.

Although I provided all the necessary information for a complete order, they failed to provide the expected service. While my credit card was not charged, the actions cost us a great deal. The order placed was to be the singular representation of her four children unable to attend the event. I received several excuses for the failure from their service department (agent was in training, was not a local florist for the area). Nothing was offered to me in appeasement, the manager I spoke with felt they had done nothing wrong because my card was never charged.

Post order service from Wesley Berry Flowers is the worst I have ever received. Three calls were placed before I ever received an apology. Phone etiquette is incredibly poor, and I was disconnected or hung up on several times.

I will report the deceptive advertising Wesley Berry Flowers relies upon to the FTC, FTD, and better business bureaus.

Wesley Berry Florist contacts