Complaints & Reviews

Overcharge plus poor customer service

I ordered flowers for delivery on the phone and was assured of a price which included a $20 advertised discount. When I finally received the confirming e-mail ( some 3 days and 3 phone calls later) the pice was $20 higher than quoted. Several additional phone calls to the company yielded no reults, just a runaround. Beware of this outfit. THEY NOW SHOW THEMSELVES AS FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS ON THE WEB, PROBABLY BECAUSE WESLEY BERRY HAS HAD SO MUCH NEGATIVE PUBLICITY. It is the same company

Madisen-Kimmie Feb 15, 2013

I ordered Roses, 2 balloons and a Box of Candy for my husband today at 9am. I indicated that if the company could not deliver the purchase before 1 pm to call my cell and that I would pick up the Flowers myself before he gets off work at 3 pm. The Flowers were never delivered. I never received a phone call and I was too embarrased to mention that I had ordered Flowers, candy and 2 balloons to my husband! Westly Berry Flowers Ruined my suprise for my husband at a cost of $120.36. I am so humiliated and disgusted at this company! I have been sending emails and have called numerous times...NO RESULTS!!! IM CALLING THE NEWS!!!

• Co
    colleen wright Feb 18, 2014

i placed phone order Dec 12 2013 to be delivered to friend in hospital..never got delivered have called 17 times told money was being credited back to my card never did tried calling the Michigan store, , that's were they told me to call always busy now when you call recording says press one for new order 2 for old orders and then disconnects ...really shame on you here i come...

No delivery / Horrible service

I pre ordered flowers for my wife to be delivered the day of our anniversary. The day came and I didn't receive an email from my wife to say what beautiful flowers she received. I thought she just didn't send the email. Then just as I'm getting ready to leave my office for the day (5 pm) I get an email from Wesley Berry Flowers telling me that they were unable to deliver the flowers, but that they would deliver the flowers in 'a couple days' and that they would upgrade my flowers a level. I emailed them a rather strongly worded email and said I wanted my money back and that if they couldn't deliver on the specific day I didn't want to have them sent at all. They responded that I would receive a full refund and the flowers wouldn't be delivered. The next day my wife gets the flowers that I cancelled. Not only was I not refunded, I was charged twice. This overdrew my checking account and the $50 flowers ended up costing me $100 and coming a day late. What a joke!!! I confronted them again and they said 'My apologies but when I put in the request for the refund, it was too late to be refunded because the arrangement had already been designed and on its way for delivery. I apologize but we had to reauthorize the credit card after issuing the refund because the arrangement was delivered'. THANKS FOR NOTHING. I will NEVER use them again!!!

• Ka
    Karen Denkowicz Lundgren Sep 22, 2015

I am furious with this company. I ordered an expensive arrangement and paid extra to have it delivered today. I've called the 800 number and got a telephone service...probably in the Philippines. Who had no idea where my flowers were. AND I cannot find a physical address for them. Furious is an understatement.

• Na
    NancyKraz Jun 03, 2016

I've had good experience with http://justbuyflowers.net they also have a page that explains what the traditional meaning of different flowers are; which I always find helpful.

Chennel24 Jun 03, 2016

I wish I had found this site before ordering flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. I placed an order on Friday 9/6 for a Saturday 9/7 delivery. Since that time, I have received 2 emails stating how hard they are working to fulfill my order. As of today, the flowers have not been delivered. I have received a third email from the company with a FedEx tracking number. According to FedEx, the flowers will be delivered on 9/11, a whopping 5 days after my friend's birthday. Totally unacceptable. They should not be allowed to spread lies about working hard to fulfill orders. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Did not deliver Flowers

Ordered Flowers 4 days in advance on line, never received a confirmation of order after card was charged $68. I printed out the page and tried to call but went through the phone run around pressing #2 only to be hung up after a few seconds. I tried the new sales line but the operator put me on hold and then again, I was hung up on. Frustrated I gave up hoping it would work out for the best. It did not and on Monday our flowers never arrived. I am now on the phone with them and have been told not to worry, they will get there within 3 days. I am still on the phone trying to just get my money back. Odds my friends are not looking good with these scamsters.

• Tm
    tmayle May 02, 2012

unfortunately they will offer to give you a store credit...who in their right mind would want to order from them again and then they will tell you that the owners policy is to never refund the entire bill unless it is a funeral that they screwed up on. They keep a handling fee in my case 18.00 for doing absolutely nothing. I can see if it was the product i was unhappy with and they delivered it but when there is no product no delivery what exactly did they handle? i bet the owner is loaded with this store policy. when you treat people wrong in life and in business you get what you give. i hope i hear about it when they get theirs

• Sc
    Scott280 May 03, 2012

They did offer a store credit and you are absolutely correct...who in their right mind would order from these characters again. On a bright note I did get the supervisor to admit that she was just doing her job which she needed to keep as jobs are slim in MI but she was sorry and didn't agree with the way things are handled. I left it at that as just getting someone to acknowledge the company policy is to take the money and sort things out later as they fall was for me better than the any store credit.

Madisen-Kimmie Feb 15, 2013

Hello; I ordered today at 9 am through Wetleys Berry Flowers as well, here in Charlotte NC. I ordered my spouse Flowers, Ballons and Candy. I asked that if the order could not be delivered today before 1 pm that I would pick up the purchase before 3 pm. I asked that I receive a phone call to pick up the purchase in an effort for him to receive them on time. We never received the order. I never received a phone call. I called numerous times and kept getting a run-around! I was too embarrassed to tell my husband that I purchased a Valentines Gift that never showed! I was so upset & disappointed! I plan to contact channel 9 news ASAP via Don Griffin regarding this "Rip off Co"!!!

FRAUD

As a previous employee of Wesley Berry Flowers, this does not shock me. I ended up having to quit Wesley Berry Flowers for their horrible working conditions, rude bosses and terrible practices. They do not care what you order, they will send what is available, no matter what the day is. They claim to care about the customer but the only thing we are allowed to even offer is a store credit. When I was a worker at Wesley Berry Flowers, I would do my best with replacements but I got in trouble because this was becoming too much work and I was told I was "TO ACCOMIDATING". When people order online they undercut the flowers and take most of the consumers money instead of putting it towards the flowers. BE ADVISED when ordering from Wesley Berry Flowers, Flowers-Nationwide.com, 800Wesleys.com, Flowerdeliveryexpress.com. Wesley Berry is nothing but a scam artist who takes people for their money and does not deliver. They only made this right because it was on television, otherwise, they would have just offered more store credits. I feel bad for people who order from Wesley Berry Flowers because they loose money. PLEASE be smart with your money and DO NOT order from them. They will take 15.99 for a "service fee" and a Michigan tax of 6%, he will also TAX any coupons that you might have, and not even inform you, these fee's are not refundable. After they take your money they send out your order to a shop near by and THAT shop takes out a delivery fee from what you are supposed to have paid for the flowers. Example, If you paid $40 for a bouquet, $15.99 for the service fee, you would only get about $25 dollars worth of flowers and that includes the vase. Good luck with anyone who attempts them.

mary jo May 01, 2009

One of the best flower shops that I have ever dealt with. Have been doing business with this flower shop for many years and have always had a great experience.

• Kk
    K. K May 07, 2009

While Wesley Berry Flowers may have "good service" from their local shops in Michigan, the service received when calling their call center is unacceptable. Take the time to find a real local florist in the area you would like delivery.

• Bo
    Bon Ton Jan 31, 2010

Just found all these complaints and unhappy people! Have been using this company for many years and have always been satisfied with service. In four years I have only had one complaint and that was resolved to my satisfaction. Some of these complaints sound kind of phoney to me.

JackAttackJoe May 10, 2010

I have not had a bad experience with shops outside of Michigan with flower delivery.

JackAttackJoe May 10, 2010

I live in North Carolina and have used this flower shop service and did not have a problem.

Mihai Dec 04, 2010

They substituted my order without letting me know with flowers that my wife is allergic to. Very rude customer service. Stay away from them, they do not deliver what you buy.

anyi Dec 24, 2010

Stay away this is the worse family business.

• Is
    isgordon Feb 15, 2011

This company is such a rip off. TERRIBLE! They completely messed up a Valentines Day order despite being given several days for processing the order. Also their guaranteed delivery is a complete joke. Do not TRUST your order with this company.

• So
    Soldierwelder Feb 24, 2011

I am deployed overseas and I ordered an arrangement of orange roses for my wife complete with card, balloon, stuffed animal and chocolates. When they arrived she said they were all pink and half dead!!

What kind of service is this? I'm normally not one to *** but this really *** me off, its bad enough that i cant spend valentines day with my wife but when I spend $140 on an arrangement that was sposed to be a 'best seller', I expect to get just that, not some half dead flowers that werent even the right *** color!!!

I wonder what my state representatives would think about such an atrocity and display of fraud?

• Vm
    vmjohnson Apr 03, 2011

You sound phoney to me because most people don't take time to complain unless issues aren't resolved; whereas, people who want to defend themselves will typically go above and beyond.

• Fr
    freefallnikki Apr 07, 2011

I ORDERED A GIGANTIC ARRANGMENT FOR MY DIEING GRANDMOTHER 4 DAYS AGO! SHE STILL HAS NOT RECIEVED THEM AND THEY WILL PROBABLY BE DEAD BY THE TIME SHE GETS THEM!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS. IVE ORDERED FROM 800 FLOWERS AND HAD MUCH BETTER SERVICE

• Pj
    P J Barri May 18, 2011

I ordered a flower arrangement for my brother in laws funeral. I ordered them on 5/12/11 to be delivered to the church on 5/16/11 before the 10 am service. I was assured that the flowers would be delivered before the service. THEY WERE NOT DELIVERED AT ALL!!!
    When I call to find out what happened I was told the delivery person delivered them at 6:45pm...
    The flowers were NEVER DELIVERED and I cannot get a person ( I talked to 4 of them on 5/17/11)
    to find out what happen and to get a refund or even an answer. Worst customer service I have ever
    done business with. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY EVER!!!

• Fl
    Flowers Galore Jun 23, 2011

This company is an order-gatherer.
    They tried to send our flower store a $30 order including delivery and taxes.
    Basically they scammed 60% on the order from the customer.
    Florists need to stop taking orders from crooks like these. By taking their orders we are killing our own industry.

Put these crooks and others like them out of business by finding local florists and ordering directly.

• Ta
    tashan2 Jul 03, 2011

I wish I had read these complaints before I ordered from here. I ordered flowers for my Aunts Funeral and had a special angel inserted for a special 15 year old that was hurting. I wanted her to have the angel for a keepsake. I was unable to attend the funeral as it was in another town. Since she never mentioned getting them I finally asked her and found out they were never delivered. After reading this I'm glad because I probably would have been more embarrased by the condition of the flowers. I was told it was a miscommunication and did receive my money back but it's not like they are going to redo the funeral. DON"T EVER USE THIS PLACE.

Norma Francis Feb 15, 2012

Ordered special Valentine flowers with discount on Sweetjack.com. The order was for Pink Roses and white Daisys, price was $49.99, the discount was $40.00 off.What I got was flowers that I could have gotten at WalMart or the Krogers Foods for $15.99 or less. The flowers are ugly and are now dying. Delivered on 2/14.
    I want the Flowers I ordered!
    Please help me.

• Ih
    ihatewesleyberry Feb 18, 2012

PS. If you're ordering for anywhere outside of the Detroit Metro area, they will only give the flower shop the amount you paid for the arrangement. Example, if you paid the $40 for the arrangement, they would give this amount to the florist, they would take out any fee's they have for the vase and their deliver costs (no matter what it costs, could be an additional $15 taken out) so you would only end up with the $25 dollars worth of flowers.

• Fu
    fu_f2 Feb 18, 2012

It's pretty sad that you have to complain anonymously about a company that not only paid your bills, but was forgiving when you may have gotten sick, or been late because of certain circumstances.

Should just be happy you HAD a job in the local Metro Detroit area, instead of slandering the name of someone who signed your check.

• Ih
    ihatewesleyberry Feb 21, 2012

I'm very sorry to hear how he has scammed you out of money. This happens a lot and it is unfortunate but you will not get your money back. He probably FedExed your order and did not give you the amount of flowers you paid for you. Unfortunately, the best bet for you is to go through your credit company to get your money back. Or you can email him at [email protected]

• Vs
    V. Scholla Mar 12, 2012

Purchased flowers for delivery on the 5th of March. They took money from my account and did not deliver flowers. Want my money refunded. Total was $57.32 on order number 01328045.

• Tm
    tmayle May 02, 2012

• Cc
    CC0220 Jun 21, 2012

Ok to the person who last commented, I am also a former employee at Wesley Berry Flowers, for very similar reasons. I was told I spent too much time on the phone trying to appease disgusted and disappointed customers. Managers sometimes flat out REFUSED to help us, even though the customer was demanding to speak to one. At any given time, there were 4 managers on the floor with us. The working conditions were not at all desireable. We were FREQUENTLY CUSSED OUT by Mr. Berry for something one person did, and we were cheated out of 'bonus' checks and gift cards that were promised to us. We had to twist around the truth so customers would want to order with us. We had to withhold important info from the customer that would otherwise change their mind about ordering. Customers' FUNERAL ORDERS got messed up left and right! You only get one chance with those. Before I gave my two weeks notice, I had 4 employees tell me I was in consideration for management. When I gave my notice, not one word was said about it from the VP, (who I spoke to). He actually told me I could get my things and leave immediately. I agree with you, It is sad that we have to complain anonymously. Mr. Berry is so money-hungry and greedy, who's to say he won't sue us...even though what we are saying is 100% true? PLEASE, PLEASE, to anyone reading this who is considering ordering from Wesley Berry, order from a local shop if you are not in the southeastern MI area. You'll get more for your money that way.

MilitaryMama Sep 08, 2012

As another former employee of WB Flowers, I have to add that unless you worked there and witnessed the verbal abuse the employees are subjected to daily - well you just wouldnt believe it! They allow and even encourage the non-educated floor managers to cuss and degrade the workers. This is the most unprofessional business I have ever had the displeasure to work for. They are all bullies! They make the employees lie to customers to make the sale. If you dont lie, you will lose your job. And that is no joke. You have to promise the customer they will get whatever they want, whenever they want - even though you know it is not going to happen! Weddings, funerals, it doesnt matter. If enough people banned together and exposed this place for what it really is, we would be saving many, many future customers and employees alot of heartache. All anyone has to do is pull up the pages and pages of complaints to know what is said here is the truth. Mr Berry has the money to buy his way out of alot of bad publicity, but its time the news media did some investigative reporting on this guy! What a bombshell they would find!!!

• SmokenMirrors Jan 08, 2013

Wesley Berry flowers accepted the order for flowers for a friends memorial service but never delivered the flowers which cost me $230. I spent an additional $300 to a florist 60 miles away to open her shop and stay overnight to make a wreath which a friend then had to pick up and deliver with less than an hour to spare before the memorial service bagan.

I have reported Wesley Berry Flowers to the US Department of Justice, but I think we who have been scammed by this outfit should file a nationwide class action lawsuit.

I have TWO confirmation e-mails showing Wesley Berry accepted the order and were processing it, and an e-mail saying the order was cancelled 2 DAYS AFTER it was to be delivered, and promissing a full refund, which hasn't happened. If you need flowers, DO NOT use Wesley Berry: they will take your money and leave you with zero flowers.

• Tr
    Trisha Davis Lee Jul 08, 2013

I wish I read this before I ordered. I have the SAME ISSUE!!

• Gi
    Giselda Jul 15, 2013

placed the order on Saturday to be delivery Sunday before 10:am, called around 11:00 on Sunday and they told me the flowers were out for delivery, but they first do delivery for hospitals and funerals homes, around 4:00 pm on Sunday, I call back and they told me it was going to be delivery by the end of the day, and when I told about the request to be delivered by 10:00 am they told me that they offer same day delivery, Monday at 10:00 am stil waiting for flowers to be delivered, I call to make a delivery address change, and when I asked about what time it was going to be delivered they told me after lunch, SAME DAY DELIVERY I DON'T THINK SO, CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS.

• De
    deelow31 Jan 18, 2014

I ordered flowers for a funeral on a Friday for a Saturday delivery by noon which they guaranteed. I received an order confirmation email on saturday morning in which I reiterated the need to have the flowers delivered by noon. I then received an email at 2:49 pm requesting that I contact them as they are missing information. I call them and the first guy tells me that the florist had a paper jam and didn't receive the order in time to process it by noon. I request to speak to a supervisor as no one bothered to call me. I wait another 20-30 minutes for a supervisor to get on the phone. She did offer to upgrade the flowers, but it is already 4.5 hours after the funeral. She also informed me that there was no way to gaurentee a noon delivery as the floral shops do not open up until mid morning, so their answering service on friday misinformed (lied to) me. I was probably on the phone close to an hour just to try and get a refund. Absolutely unacceptable and very disappointing. Don't order your flowers from this company if you want service.

• Tb
    TBlaire Jan 27, 2014

Wow! I had a similar experience. I ordered flowers for my Mother's birthday and they were suppose to be delivered on the Jan. 9, 2014 and they were not. I order the flowers at 7am. At 3pm I still had not heard anything from my mother. I had been guaranteed same day delivery by 5pm & that they could deliver on a military base. Needless to say, I called to get a status and was told that they were not going to be able to deliver the flowers today because the one florist they found that could deliver on base had already sent out their last delivery truck for the day. {CHANCE / STRIKE 1} I then gave them names of other florist in town that I knew would deliver on base(none of which had been contacted). Long story short . . . "they sent additional money to the florist to upgrade the flowers before they had even asked me about it since they could not get in touch with any of the florist I gave them." Which I learned when I called back at 4pm since it had been more than the ten minutes promised. Spoke to another young lady who actually tried to help me but by this time it was now 5pm and the shops were closing. We changed the delivery location to be at my mother's surprise party because she possibly had someone that could do it . . . CHANCE / STRIKE 2. The guy she had spoke to less than 5 minutes ago would not answer the phone again. She sent "more money" to the original florist to upgrade the flowers again, send an apology note from them with the flowers and gave me a $50 credit which had to be approved & I would hear something in a couple business days . . . CHANCE 3. That was two & half weeks ago. I just tried to call and left all the information requested to have a rep call me back. LMAO!!! I highly doubt that anyone will call me back. I told the girl that the flowers better be the top level in size. Because as you know their bouquets come in three different sizes (good, better, best). My original order was for Good & I told the woman that all of this was all unacceptable. I should have been notified as soon as they were aware that the flowers were not going to be delivered nor should the guarantee have been made. The final outcome of being on the phone with them for over two hours was the flowers were to be delivered on the 10th, with the two upgrades (meaning the flowers should be the best arrangement) & I was to be getting a $50 credit towards another order. I thought, "Ok, I can deal with this because I could use this to order flowers for my sister's birthday on the 16th or for mother's day." It is now the 27th & no word & I can not get a live person on the phone and the worst part is that the bouquet ended up being the "good" size. STRIKE 3! So, there was no upgrade to the flowers nor, to my knowledge, was there a card of apology from them with the bouquet as there was suppose to be. I will call them everyday until I hear something from them. AND I AGREE, THIS PLACE NEEDS TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS!!! If someone starts a class action against them . . . COUNT ME IN!!! I gave them two chances . . . this the third . . . three strikes you are out.

• Tb
    TBlaire Jan 27, 2014

Oh & do not forget that they have multiple business names!

Wesley Berry Flowers
    American Floral Delivery
    Flower Delivery Express
    Nationwide-Florists

I would not order from any of them! I gave Wesley Berry 3 Chances and they struck out 3 times. I believe in the 3 strike rule. I've worked in customer service for years upon years (since the mid 1990s). So, I know customer service & this was some of the worse in history. My customers have always been more than happy with my services. I've even had one send me flowers for simply doing what I said I would do, double checked his bill to ensure that a correction I made had actually took effect. I've had customers tell my managers that they need to promote me or the very least give me a big raise & that I was the only one holding them to that particular company. Sure enough, as soon as I left, they switched companies. It just so happened that I knew the rep who tried to convince them to stay.

• Ka
    Kathryn Davison Feb 05, 2014

I recently ordered from Wesley Berry. A friend had a death in her family and I ordered flowers to be delivered to her. Although they charged my credit card over $80., these flowers were never delivered. When I have called them, no one answers and consumer calls. If you leave messages, they are not returned. I have e-mailed them at Wesley Berry Flowers, American Floral Delivery,
    Flower Delivery Express and Nationwide-Florists and no one has got back to me regarding any of my messages. This company (or THESE COMPANIES) should not be allowed to stay in business. Obviously many people have the same issues, but they continue to scam honest people out of their money.

• Ke
    kel and ron Feb 10, 2014

We too ordered flowers and were told "same day delivery" now 5 days later they have not arrived and customer service says its out of their hands... Wow. What a scam!!!

• Jl
    Jleigh05 Feb 20, 2014

I received dead flowers on Valentines Day, not only were they dead but it should have been 2 dozen roses, instead they only sent 1 dozen. My fiance is away until the end of the year and didn't want me to feel alone on this day. He was so upset, so we requested a refund, we heard nothing... made a 2nd complaint... still nothing!!! I have now complained to the BBB. This company is awful!!!

• Un
    UNHAPPY64 May 23, 2014

I HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE WITH WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS TOO. THEY CLAIMED TO BE A FAMILY BUSINESS SINCE 1946? REALLY. I GUESS THEY REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS. THE JACKED UP THE ORDER FOR OUR FUNERAL AND GAVE US BACK STORE CREDITS ONLY IN 3 SEPERATE INCREMENTS OF $75 EACH BUT IT TURNS OUT THESE ARE PROMO COUPONS ONLY AND CAN'T EVEN BE APPLIED AS A PAYMENT. I SEE WHY THE FORMER EMPLOYEE SAID THAT THEY CHARGE EXTRA FEES HERE AND THERE. WHEN I ENTER THE CREDIT CODE IN, IT JACKS THE PRICE OF THE FLOWER UP SO NOW I HAVE TO PAY ADDITIONAL FOR THE HANDLING AND FEES. WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS IS THIS?

I HAVE OVER $200 IN STUPID STORE CREDIT THAT THEY ARE CHEATING ME OUT OF!!! BUSINESS LIKE THIS SHOULD BE TAKEN OUT.

• Cr
    crstone Jun 09, 2014

I have to say, in all my years I've never experienced a company who put on such show to get your money, then went out of their way to never speak to you again. Leaving number, name and email is a JOKE. They do not return any calls, emails or complaints. Please call your bank or CC company and file a complaint. You can get your money back this way.
    Save your money and time, listen to those of us who came before, DON'T waste your time or money on this NO GOOD FOR NOTHING COMPANY.

SallieJo Nov 25, 2014

I ordered flowers for my mother in law. Once I pressed the process button I noticed they had added a $19.99 to my order that was not stated on the original order. For a nice $57 basket of flowers I am now paying $98. Something wasn't right so I looked again and there is a charge of $14.87 that says sales rate, that would be 26% and I know there is no sales tax rate that high. So, I cancelled the order but get this, no one is available to cancel the order! I left messages, online and on the phone. if my mother in law gets the flowers I have already called my credit card company and warned them that we are not going to pay the fee. We expected to pay $60 not $98. These guys should be shut down!

• Le
    Leslie Marie Apr 21, 2015

Did anyone else fall for the $50.00 coupon/rebate offer and then end up getting charged the full amount?
    I had to file a fraud claim with my bank and cancel my debit card. As soon as I noticed that they charged me the full amount I called the company and canceled the order. Of course I couldn't get through to anyone, I sent them several emails canceling as well. How is this company even allowed to be in business?? Who is the head person in charge?

• Ba
    bakerls Mar 13, 2016

I ordered get well flowers for my sister on 3/12/16 for promised delivery of 3/13/16. The flowers were never delivered. When I called the company for a refund, they refused. Instead they offered a discount on my next order with them! I paid by Visa and was charged $54.00 within 30 min of placing my order. I asked for the address of the florist, which is in Caledonia, Mich, but the company refused to give it to me. This company should not even be in business. They are committing fraud and theft.

No flowers, No delivery

Wesley Berry Florists does business as Flowers Delivery Express and came up on bing as one of the first florists in Rockville, Md. I ordered a Teleflora arrangement for Valentine's Day and was surprised that one, I never received a receipt notification, and secondly never received a call from the recipient about receiving the flowers. Since their telephone line was consistently busy, I emailed their customer service to let them know that the flowers were never received. They're response was to offer me a $40 credit on a future purchase. Why would I do business with someone again who has already stolen $87 from me. These people are unbelievably bold. They don't even allege that they ever made the delivery. Please save your money and headaches and don't deal with these people. I can't believe the Atty. General in their state hasn't investigated them given the number of complaints I've read about them.

Non delivery and unresponsive service

This business is unreliable. Failed to deliver flowers ordered 1 week prior to valantines day . The business
outsources the 800 telephone business listing they use on the internet. The callers can not help with anything
just forward information to the mothership. It took a call to a major credit card company disputing the charge to get an instant apology email. Funny how the banks can get their attention. Shabby service/ Never will Wesley Berry Flowers get my business or a recommendation. The call service mentioned they had received over 200 calls that evening. Maybe a posting on Facebook ?

Delivered on wrong date to wrong person

I ordered flowers on 2/7/11 for a funeral to be held in Ottumwa, Iowa on 2/9/11. The flowers were delivered to a 2nd cousin in Urbandale, Iowa on 2/12/11. How the flowers get to him, I don't know! Even the last names were different! So...our flowers did not make it to the funeral, nor to the children of the deceased. I feel terrible that they didn't have our flowers with a note of our sympathy and love at that sad time in their lives. I called Wesley Berry Flowers to complain and ask for a refund of my payment, and I got an 800 number operator telling me that she only takes orders - couldn't help me. I left a message for someone in charge to call me back. We'll see... I won't hold my breath. I filed a complain with my credit union, disputing the charge on my debit card. Hopefully I won't have to pay for the flowers that did not arrive at the funeral. So sad for the family, and really mad at Wesley Berry Flowers!

• Wi
    Willow818 Feb 07, 2013

I am sorry for your troubles from two years ago with this company. I ordered from Wesley Berry for my Mom's funeral last month...Thank God there were no issues with the flowers. When I decided to order from them, I was too distraught and didn't have the time to check over the possible complaints for this company, I had heard good things from family members that had ordered form this company, so I ordered with them. The only complaint, and a mild one at that, was that they had hand-written the cards instead of typing them out. A tragedy and sad event such as a funeral can be made even worse with no flowers or bad flowers, I'm sure!

Poor service, poor quality

Ordered a "get well" bouquet on line for dlivery. Order was delivered a day late, product was not close to matching what I ordered on-line (vase totally diferent, type of arrangement totally different... it was like they didn't even try!). When I went to visit my friend 4 days later (4 days after the late delivery!), the roses were completely wilted. Roses were delevered from the delevery person's hands to my friend at the door. I was so embarassed when I visited her and she pointed them out. I certainly didn't recognized them as what I had ordered... and walked past them several times. I spent $77 and had every expectation that the flowers would be nice. The web-site was also mis-leading, in that it lead me to believe there was $20 off the arrangement I ordered, i.e., I thought I was getting $77 worth of flowers for $57. In fact, the price was already deducted. But if what I saw at my friend's house was $97 worth of flowers, these people should be ashamed. A $19.97 bunch of roses from the grocery store would have looked nicer!!! This company is terrible!!

Horrible incompetent service

I ordered flowers for relatives for Christmas. They did not make it on time. I called them and they apologised and said they would get there immediately. They never delivered the flowers. It turns out they internally cancelled the order and not only never informed me, they told me otherwise. When i spoke with them they said they could not figure out how to get the flowers to the location requested. My relatives are easy to find and easy to locate on map quest. They just quite. The complaint process was idiotic, long and complicated. The guy on the phone, who was polite, said that it is designed to make it difficult. Selling flowers for delivery elsewhere is like selling bottled Oxygen, we pay for service. Everyone has flowers to sell. Don't use this people. They are incompetent and they lie.

refund

THIS IS NEGATIVE STARS. I WILL NEVER USE WBF in my life again! WORST COMPANY EVER! I am 19 years old writing this and this company has put me through such stress I hope this company shuts down. long story short i ordered an arrangement for my great grandmothers funeral the picture on the website look beautiful and i ordered the deluxe version. it arrived. Looked NOTHING like pic. lacked flowers. widely spread. overpriced. I talked to many many employees from there and i wanted a refund. they WOULD NOT give me a refund. The manager refused to talk to me!!! what type of company does that! they never called me back all 4 or 5 times they said they would. i kept calling they said they overvalued my arrangement and couldnt give me a refund. They would do nothing about it. i took pictures of it and sent it to WBF and they said it looked fine. I didnt ask WBF to "overvalue" my arrengement. 1st i ordered the deluxe, if mine was a deluxe being overvalued, i would hate to see the standard size. I finally called maybe the 10th time and asked to speak with the customer relations manager and they said they would give me a credit and thats all they could do. I was livid throughout the whole situation. they ARE CRAP! NEVER use this company. i would call a local florist than ever use a website florist! in fact the one i ordered was a "best seller" yea right. The representatives were not helpful at all, everyone told me something different. They never refunded my money and never had any intention of it. in this company they are right not the customer. NEVER AGAIN will i give my money to this company. i would rather shave my head

atrocious arrangement

I ordered an arrangement for my Granddaughter on the Birth of Her Firstborn Child. My Great Grandson. They Delivered late and have not Picked up the up the horrendous thing yet, after I have asked repeatedly for them to do. I was so ashamed and embarrassed that she had to receive such a Pitiful Sight of an arrangement . I paid $130.00 for a premium arrangement of fall roses and received a triple substandard MESS! Betty Amons from Louisiana ------- I am also going to send a letter to the editor of the Murfreesboro News paper. Wonder if that will get their attention?

• El
    Elislafab Feb 03, 2011

Wesley Berry Florists is the worst florist I have ever dealt with. They do not care about their customer's satisfaction in the least. I ordered an arrangement and what was delivered look nothing like what I ordered. They refused to credit me back my money and their only solution was to pick up the bouquet and redeliver a new one which I thought would be terribly tacky. The arrangement cost over 50.00 and they said they could give me a 30.00 credit against future orders. I reluctantly took the credit as it was the best they would offer.

I went to place a new order and all arrangements already have a 20.00 web discount. The arrangements are already overpriced so this wasnt much of a deal to start with. They will not combine discounts at all and so all I would get would be an additional 10.00 off the price. This means I would be spending more money to give them more business. I called customer service and they said there is nothing they could do and a manager refused to speak with me.

These people are horrible to deal with and a huge rip-off scam. DO NOT order from Wesley Berry Flowers. You will only be disappointed.

• Ro
    rosesvtec Feb 04, 2011

I don't usually complain.. but this really unset me... Here are the details of what happened!

Monday 1/31/2011
    Ordered flowers online with Wesley Berry Florist, for same day delivery, See attached email, with confirmation.
    Tuesday 2/1/2011
    Flowers had not been delivered; spoke to Jenny on the Phone that night.
    Had called Wesley Berry Florists, spoke with there answering service that the flowers had not been delivered. Was told I would get a call back, 1st thing Wednesday. That never happened

Wednesday 2/2/2011
    Received and email confirmation the flowers where delivered, assumed they were! GREAT! Did talk to Jenny That day….
    Thursday 2/3/2011
    Talked to Jenny @ 5:51pm. She asked if I was still sending her flowers, that she still had not received them. Called Wesley Berry Florist at 6:25PM for 3 minutes, said they would contact the florist and have them call me right back…. NO ONE CALLED
    Called again at 9:59Pm, since no one called back to complain about that and request my order be canceled! Said someone would call me back, they can’t give refunds they are only the answering service. But they can take an order? HUH!?!?
    Friday 2/4/11
    Called at 8:51 am, spoke to Shekie ( Not sure how to spell her name) She said she is just the answering service and that the phones have not been transferred back to Wesley Flowers, but she would Note my account and they someone should call me back, and she did not have another number to reach the florist but gave me this number 248-851-2881.
    Called again 248-851-2881 a number Shekie have given me, 9:46am 4 minute phone call.. The Girl that answered proceeds to tell me the flowers had been delivered on the 31st and she has a paper with Jenny signature on it!! WHAT!! I call Jenny 9:51am, SHE DOES NOT HAVE THE FLOWERS NOR DID SHE SIGN FOR THEM!!!
    Call back 9:52am I speak to Gabby, she says the girl I had talked to (Denny?) Is New and didn’t know what she was talking about, and she was sorry about that! Really? So she lied to me? Gabby says she will Note my account to cancel the order and that she will call me back once she hears from Wesley Florist. Yeah right!

I then go online to check up on this company. I am very unhappy at this point at see there are many complaints similar to my own, I believe this is a scam, and they are having me run in circles. I want to dispute this charge I do not believe anyone will be calling me back nor refunding my money or Delivering Flowers to Jenny.

• Jb
    JBDonnelly Jan 24, 2013

This business first uses a "bait and switch" on their coupon offers-after you order they flash up your total, inclusive of the coupon, but then it disappears-when you click the submit button, you get charged the price without the coupon. I called immediately and was told that the original price (which was posted like a "sales" price) was actually the price with the coupon already included (then why flash the total up with the coupon briefly and take it down? Because they wish to mislead you). I then told the sales rep that I wished to cancel the order that I had just placed. She did the "paperwork" and submitted it to her supervisor and said that I would be getting an email about the cancellation. She said nothing about cancellation charges that would incur. Five days later, after calling a few times, I got an email saying I would be issued a "partial refund". There were no amounts given--nothing to reflect what that meant. When I called to ask, I was told that there were "handling" charges they would not refund and that it was posted on the website--even she referred to this policy as "buried." I explained that I had called back immediately after I had ordered and that they had incurred no cost or inconvenience--she said that they incurred the cost of "maintaining the website." I asked for a supervisor and she told me they would all just tell me the same thing. I asked if they could refund it all as a courtesy. She said she could not. I told her I would call my credit card company and the better business bureau and she welcomed me to do so. The credit card company agent, Rhonda, was very nice and discovered that Wesley Berry charges a 30% fee upon cancellation, so even more than I originally thought (not just 30% of the flowers but 30% of their $20 processing fee also!) and that their policies are rife with words which enable them to do whatever they please to mislead trusting customers. Because the policy was "posted" on their website, I have no recourse other than to warn others. I have already filed a complaint with the BBB and will file in every other complaint board I can find! Buyer BEWARE!

• Th
    thukute90 Jan 24, 2013

Oh yeah . Thanks you share info nice . wish all you fun with http://www.gamesforgirl.us/coloring/ today .

MAJOR SCAM!!!

I made the mistake of ordering flowers from this horrible place for my mother-in-law's birthday. The order confirmation was delivered to my SPAM box, so I looked on the web and found a ton of complaints about the company. I promptly called them and cancelled the order because I was afraid that the flowers might not get there. I was told that the order was cancelled, and when I asked, I was told that I did not need a cancellation number or e-mail. The next day the flowers were delivered anyway, so I informed them that I had cancelled the order and would not pay for the flowers. They said, of course, that they had no record of the cancellation. They then sent someone from the local flower shop to retrieve the flowers from my mother-in-law's house! We called the local flower shop and put a stop to that, but Wesley Berry Flowers continued to insist that I had not cancelled the order and promptly charged my card for the order.

We must put a stop to people who run their business in this manner. There are enough good businesses in the world, and we should patronize them instead of continuing to support rip-offs like this.

I will now look up the reputation of any business I plan to order anything from.

Mikeymun May 10, 2011

I had placed 2 separate orders on may 4th; to have them delivered on may 7th (the day before mothers day). The first order to my mother wasn't delivered on the 7th, but on the 5th instead...not a big deal but a little irritating. The second order was for my wife. We stayed home Saturday the 7th, and the flowers never came. I called Wesley Berry flowers several times to inquire about my order (on hold for 45 mins each time). When I finally talked to someone, they told me that all they could do was to send an email to make sure that my flowers would be delivered. They could not track the order; tell me what flower shop had the order or if there was a problem with the order. So Saturday came and went, no flowers, Sunday came and went, no flowers. So Monday I called them to cancel the order, and they told me that they would get the flowers delivered later that afternoon. I told them to cancel the order as mother's day has passed already. They told me they would cancel the order. At 4:45 pm, I receive an email stating that the flowers have been delivered. I was furious, but I rushed home anyways (because no one was home to accept the order), and imagine, there were no flowers there. I called to complain, but I reached a call center. They told me I had to call Wesley Berry Flowers directly to get my money back, when I asked for the number, I was told that I am calling the right number, but all calls get forwarded to the call center. Instead of getting customer service, she was explaining to me that they are a huge company and get 4000 calls an hour. I told her it didn't really matter how big they were, I just wanted service. Again she told me how busy they were because they were such a "HUGE" company. Seeing as I was getting nowhere...I called visa, they refunded my money and said this kind of thing happens allot with Wesley Berry Flowers. The funny thing is, they were hesitant to refund my purchase, until I said Wesley Berry Flowers, then they completely understood, and credited me right away. I will never order from them again, and I recommend avoiding them if possible.

• Mo
    mommato5 May 13, 2011

Read the last paragraph of the Terms & Service!!! It DOES NOT state ANYWHERE that there is a fee of $29.95 to cancel!! It states that the FULL AMOUNT of $69.95 will be refunded!!! I OBVIOUSLY had the same problem & Now they won't email back when I have asked for the PROOF of the $29.95 processing fee that they don't want to credit me back for!!! THIS COMPANY SUCKS!!! THEY ARE A FRAUD!!! IT PLAINLY STATES THAT THE FULL AMOUNT WILL BE REFUNDED IF CANCELLED WITHIN 27 DAYS AFTER THE 3 DAY TRIAL!!!

About & Share responsibility
    We do not host any audio file on our servers. Music Crawler is a desktop facility to perform search and download of the files located webwide. Downloading of any copyrighted material is strictly forbidden. Users pledge to take full responsibility of using our search tool and further use of the results obtained with our search tool.

Download speed is absolutely uncapped, you are downloading at those speeds that remote webwide servers where the files have been found provide. Downloads quantity and bandwidth are unlimited as well, any user gets full granted access.

Privacy Policy
    Music Crawler do not store any information on our members other than your e-mail address which is used to login. We do not track or collect data about users’ search and download history.

Sharing your account information (e.g. e-mail, password, software download link, etc) with anyone else is strictly forbidden. If you’re caught doing so – giving it to a friend, sharing it at a public forum, etc – your account will be permanently banned.

Payments & Membership
    Trial membership costs $4.95 and stays valid for 3 days. During trial period you can download 5 songs within each 24 hours (max 15 songs in total). After Trial period your account will automatically extend to LifeTime Membership and you will be charged for $69.95. You can prevent that easily: come to the Member Zone and click on the "Cancel" button anytime during your Trial period.

LifeTime Membership means that you'll have granted access to our service until Music-Crawler.com is working.

Cancellation and refunds
    If you decide you do not need this service during your 3-day trial period, contact our support staff within the time limit of your trial and you will not be charged for any further account extension. If you do not cancel during your 3-day period, your account will automatically extend to LifeTime Membership and you will be charged for $69.95. Within 27 days of an account extension beyond your trial period, you may request a full refund of the $69.95 charge. Transactions beyond 27 days of an account extension beyond your trial period are considered a final sale and non-refundable.

Search for audio files webwide

All Rights Reserved. © 2011, Music-Crawler.com. Terms of Service | DMCA | Support

• Ki
    kimberly henson Feb 21, 2012

this is the worst company ever, how does teleflora put heir names on things like this...? i have received flowers twice due to replacements and both times dead dead dead

[censored] WESLELY BERRY FLOWERS

ITS ONE THING TO DELIVER THE WRONG FLOWERS BUT TO NOT DELIVER FLOWERS AT ALL IS ABOUT AS BAD AS IT GETS! MY...

Scam/Fraud

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I placed an order for Mother's Day on May 6th for a May 7th delivery. I never...

No Delivery, Hassle Getting Money Back

My mistake was getting pulled in by their website saying that they could do the same day delivery. My husband & I order flowers for our sis-in-law birthday on the 7th Jan to be deliver that day, a small arrangement was costing me over $80 but it would be worth it if it has gotten there as promise. They never showed up. I call to see why, they had an excuse about printer went down and the order slip down and they would deliver that day with a few extra flowers and let our sis-in-law know it was their mistake. Yep!! No delivery and so I requested a refund and I had to keep making calls and “Daniel” is the only one who can do the refunds & he was always on another phone line when I call and of course, he never return my calls. Finally on 11th Feb, when he was "on the Phone" I requested his manager. Surprise, guess who finish his phone call ASAP and came on the line to talk. Right!! Daniel!! Then I started getting excuses from him and I have to keep calling. Got where I check my account in the AM & PM and have to make a call. Finally got my refund back into my account on 2/17/10. 40 days total.. About 27 business days minus the weekends & holidays. I don't know about anyone else, $80.50 is a lot of money for me to shell out in the first place then to receive the crappy service & attitude. Excuse me but it will be a cold place you know where before I even consider doing any business with them again. In fact, I guess that I just send the money to the sis-in-law instead of trying to brighten her day.

Very unpleasant place to work

I was a customer service rep. at Wesleys and it was the most horrible job. I quit because the owner wanted us to lie to the customers and say we guarantee that their flowers would get there same day ...even on holidays when most shops aren't even open!! I was feeling horrible for these customers who orders flowers on a holiday like memorial day and I knew they couldn't get there flowers that day, so I stated I couldn't guarantee it but I could try to call shops to see if there is one open or I can deliver next day. I got yelled at for not saying yes always to the customer and the owner made the other girl I worked with that day cry. Owner stated to me "what does guarantee mean to you?" I was like ummmm daaa that means you will get their flowers there that day...he goes " No! thats not what guarantee means!" I was like look it up in the dictionary, owner is a cut throat business man that only cares about his numbers coming in, NOT the customers or employees! I don't believe in the "always say yes" policy...so I walked out that day and quit. I never have quit a job without a 2 weeks notice and I have worked since I was 16 and I'm in my late 20's.

Mothers Day week we worked 16 hours straight with NO BREAKS, only 15 min to scarf down some food. Just a very unpleasant place to work and I wouldn't advise anyone to order flowers or work there!!!

Sam in Stockholm Mar 25, 2014

Would love to know the name of the owner. Easy enough to find him/her through social media. I got ripped off to the tune of $70.

• On
    Onik Mar 25, 2014

His name is Craig Caliger and he is a pig.

Cancelled Flower Order Was Never Refunded

I had placed an order online on October 20th, only to find out five minutes afterwards that the person for whom the flowers were would be traveling on the delivery date. I immediately called Wesley flowers and asked them to cancel the order, which they said that they did. I was also told that the money would be credited to my credit card immediately. Two weeks later, I had a charge for the order on my credit card bill but no credit. I called again and spoke with someone who apologized and said that they would credit the money to my card within 3-4 days and send me a cancellation e-mail. Fast forward to one week later and still no credit! So, I called again and spoke with Daniel, who is supposedly in charge of refunds/cancellations, and he assured me that the money would be credited in 8-10 business days. I did finally receive a cancellation e-mail a week later, but the money still wasn't credited. Admittedly, I should've just gone through my credit card company at this point and disputed the charge, but I decided to give them a few more days. With the stress of the holidays, I completely forgot to follow up on the credit during the next weeks, and realized, to my dismay, in mid-January that I never received the credit. Soooo, I called my credit card company, and of course, it was too late to do anything through them. Thoroughly annoyed, I called Wesley Berry three times until I finally reached the inept Daniel, who said that he would credit the money to my credit card within 24 hours. Yeah, right. Needless to say, the 24 hours have passed, and I still don't have the credit.

marsea Feb 02, 2014

I have a similar issue with Wesley berry . I ordered flowers for a funeral and for valentines day. I have repeatedly tried to contact them through e-mails . It plainly states that in their e-mail, if you have a problem or need to change your order you have an option of calling them or through e-mail. I have sent 4 e-mails to them to cancel my order and they have not even replied acknowledging the cancellation. However they did send an e-mail saying that my order for valentines day will be sent. I placed this order in January. I believe in the customer is always right. If by chance they don't refund my money I personally will never shop through them again and will file a complainant with the BBB.

NO FLOWERS FOR FUNERAL

My coworkers and I took a donation and ordered flowers for a coworker's aunt who had passed away. I wa...

does not stand by guarantee

I was sent 24 roses which were ordered online with Wesley Berry Flowers. I understand that flowers that are delivered in this manner, need to sit and given time to revive. After 24, 48, and 72 hours they still looked old wilted and squished. There is a satisfaction guarantee listed on the paperwork and on the website that said to call or e-mail. I sent several e-mails that have not gotten any response. The first time I called, the person said that I had to call back and that she couldn't help me. I called back and finally was able to speak to someone today. She asked if I had the flowers still and I explained that they died and I threw them out. She said that I cannot get a refund or new order unless I had them to give back to them. First of all, that is not listed with the guarantee, second, why would I keep dead flowers.
The company is not a reputable company and does not stand by their product.

Deceptive Marketing and Failed Service

I wanted a local florist to deliver flowers to my Mother-In-Law’s retirement party. My Google search for a local florist led me to www.800wesleys.com, a Seneca, Ks florist advertising it has been family owned since 1946. After reviewing arrangements on the site that actually states “Welcome to Seneca, Kansas” and “Seneca Wesley Berry Flowers”, I called to place an order. I was not aware I was calling a call center in Michigan. Wesley Berry Flowers had intercepted my order by posing as a local florist.

Although I provided all the necessary information for a complete order, they failed to provide the expected service. While my credit card was not charged, the actions cost us a great deal. The order placed was to be the singular representation of her four children unable to attend the event. I received several excuses for the failure from their service department (agent was in training, was not a local florist for the area). Nothing was offered to me in appeasement, the manager I spoke with felt they had done nothing wrong because my card was never charged.

Post order service from Wesley Berry Flowers is the worst I have ever received. Three calls were placed before I ever received an apology. Phone etiquette is incredibly poor, and I was disconnected or hung up on several times.

I will report the deceptive advertising Wesley Berry Flowers relies upon to the FTC, FTD, and better business bureaus.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices