The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved WES World Education Services — dishonest, incorrect report, can't reach real people to talk to, missing information, nasty customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
World Education Services (WES) is simply DISHONEST, they just squeeze you for money, and their reports are a scam. Any institution that use their services needs to know that they are not reliable.
My report came with unacceptable mistakes, amongst other things:
a) From the two degrees I sent to be evaluated, just one made it to the evaluation.
b) A six year program of study came back listed as a one year program, and, according to them, equivalent to "one semester of undergraduate studies"
c) They listed a class that was incorrect (read: incorrect language)
d) They arbitrarily assigned different number of credits to the different classes
After receiving the "evaluation report" I wrote a letter, detailing all the information that was missing, all that was incorrect, I provided information, and I asked questions. NONE OF THESE WERE ADDRESSED! They sent me a nasty letter, with NO signature (just like the report), not a single contact information, nothing.
In order to address point a), they responded "We do not evaluate diplomas from _____ (institution)"----They should have mentioned that BEFORE I sent in all the papers, when I sent the preliminary forms.
b) From what they say in their letter about point b), it is clear that they have NO IDEA ABOUT THE PROGRAM. (BTW, as I said above, for a SIX YEAR study program they assigned "one semester of undergraduate studies")
c) HUGE mistake, they did not apologize for this, nor did they address it in their letter
d) Questions remain unanswered
WES DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING- they don't mention their sources, they just say "WES has accumulated information on thousands of institutions" (quoted from their website), but they don't list sources.
There is not a published list of institutions they prepare evaluations for, therefore people doesn't know if their credentials will be evaluated or not. BUT, OF COURSE, YOU HAVE TO PAY FIRST! That is dishonest.
They are secretive, impossible to reach, their evaluations (as well as any other piece of communication) are not signed, everything around them is unreliable and not serious.
Some more? read below:
1. Their only office is in New York, all of the other addresses are "marketing addresses" (I am quoting the representative that picked up the phone at another "location")-- Ah, and the address in NY is a P.O. Box, you cannot walk in and talk to a person.
2. They don't pick up the phones, the waiting time is always between 20-40 minutes
3. Their "leave your number, we'll call you back" option doesn't work (you keep pressing number 1 and it just NEVER gets you to the voicemail)
4. If you ever get to talk to a person (I waited over 40 min) they just repeat they "can't give you any information", that you have to contact them in writing. I did that, you can read above.
More WES World Education Services Complaints & Reviews
- World Education Services - cheating innocent people
- World Educational Services (WES) - worst customer service I ever experienced!
- World Education Services - My degree evaluation
- Wes.org - Bad customer service & delay of evaluation
- World Education Services - fraud/rip-off
- World Education Services (WES) - wes canada eca evaluation
- World Education Services [WES] - documents evaluation
- World Education Services [WES] - eca report
- World Education Services - refund
- World Education Services [WES] - Product / service