Wendy’sno receipt given

D

I just left the wendys on hwy 98 in hattiesburg mississippi and went thru drive in window.. You pay at one window and pick up food and reciept at the other…. No reciept… I asked for a reciept 2 times and was told they were out of reciept paper.. Then I asked for them to simply write it down for me (I keep good records of my debit card) they looked as if I were crazy and stated they had “no pen”…. Hello I had a pen asked what the total was and wrote the information down my self… terrible… and rude about it too!!! Won”t be back and will tell everyone that will listen!!! Sorry wendys your out!!!