Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company — restaurant food
My experience at Wendy's tonight was very unsettling. I ordered a double hamburger with everything extra tomato. But when I got home what I found in my bag was a sandwich that look like it was thrown together. The bun was all greasy and had mayo and ketchup smeared all over it. The paper it was wrapped in looked like it had been reused. I bought this today Wednesday August 15, 2018 around 9:00p at the location at 1918 Scenic Highway
Snellville, GA 30078.
I normally would not go to such measures about a bad sandwich. But I tried calling the store over and over, but no one would answer the phone. I tried for approximately 2 and a 1/2 hours with no answer and that lead to futhar fustration. I would like to be refunded for this bad meal please.
More Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendy's - Frosty's - changed the formula?? 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - customer service
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - food/ service
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - apple pecan salad @ wendy's trinidad (store #11422)
- Wendys - bad sandwich 
- Wendy's - service