Wendy'scold food

C

Got to wendy. Put our order in. At 801 it's now 817. The food is completely cold I work for restaurant we get our food out faster and it's hot. It seems like every time were at this location lately the food is either cold or my orders wrong I just got out of emergency room after being there all day with strep to get cold crappy food. Not gonna wait another twenty minutes for food. This is grap. I love wendys bit this store is making me hate it ill take my money ti mcdonalds. At least foods hot.

cold food