Wendy's 17786 Garland Groh Blvd, Hagerstown, MD 21740 — inedible food (jr bacon cheeseburger)
Today I stopped at Wendy's for a quick burger on my way to work. It was about 11:45 am and they were polite and fast but once I went to eat my burger I noticed the lettuce was old an brown which threw me off because I always go there due to fresh delicious food. I though no biggie it happens and tore off the bad part beginning to eat. I got 2/3s of the way thru my burger and was completely grossed out because the next bite revealed an black curly hair within the mayo of my burger. First off my hair is blonde and secondly is was too short and too curly to be a hair from someone's head if you catch my drift. I don't know anyone there so im unsure why an employee thought it was okay to poison unsuspecting people with this nastiness. Some cruel joke. I have been literally sick to my stomach all day and didn't even eat it but the thought of it and the what ifs of if there might have been more that I unknowingly ate is enough to nauseate a person for weeks. I only pray I don't get sick. To be honest I would have went back an both shown/complained had I not had to be at work. This is heartbreaking to me that people are so gross and disappointing because we have never had a problem, it's my childrens favorite place to go. We won't return and my only request is that you please send someone to re train and investigate the problem to keep it from happening to others. It's simply unacceptable.