Wells Fargo Mortgageloan re-fi

Stay away from Daniel Fish at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage in Santa Cruz. He processed my loan refinancing documents, didn't show up to Closing, I resolved all my questions with the Title Officer, I signed all the documents at the Title Company, then got a call from Dan's boss the next Monday that the documents were wrong and the loan couldn't be done. Lots of lame excuses. I was very concerned because I wanted to lock in my low interest rate. They promised me they would fix it. That was 2 months ago and I'm still getting the runaround from them. Daniel Fish has also lost key phone numbers I provided and had to re-ask me the most basic of questions, and now caused me late charges on my property taxes which I paid through my closing costs that did not go through. He has played with my money and my home like it's a Monopoly game, instead of my only home and my hard-earned cash. Save yourself time and money and do not go to Wells Fargo for your loan refi.

• Li
    Little Nipper May 09, 2013

Try taking Fish & Wells Fargo to small claims court sounds like the have broke some laws maybe? File some legal complaints give them a headache right back, read online to see if they broke any lending laws or rules.