Wells Fargokathy becker, dispute dept.

T

My wife & I asked Wells Fargo, Kathy Becker, Dispute dept. for a dispute form. She wanted to know why. We told her that we wanted to dispute charges by SPRINT because they failed to honor the service agreement.
We had a long time of trouble with SPRINT. Recently they contracted with our minor child online without obtaining any proof of the minor's age. The charge was on our credit card and our address and they knew full well of my past complaints about SPRINT allowing our minor to order extras on our account. SPRINT has been horrible at delivering on their end so we just stopped paying the bill. After a few months went by and my blood pressure returned to normal I agreed to settle. SPRINT tallied up the amount after crediting for items I did not want or order. SPRINT told us the amount, my wife swiped the credit card and then SPRINT said it would take a couple of hours to re-activate our lines. Later SPRINT told us they would not re-activate our lines unless we paid another $150. At that point it was obvious that SPRINT is being run by a criminal element, we believe. We have been put through HELL. So back at the WELLS FARGO ranch we asked Kathy Becker for a dispute form, but she refuses. She claims that SPRINT charged us for an EARLY TERMINATION FEE. I just received an email from SPRINT that there is no such charge on our account. What is wrong with American employees today ? Answer: They aren't working for Mom & Pop, they work for callous corporations that care NOTHING about humanity.