Wells Fargodisability discrimination

B

I stated i was disabled before talking to the manager, she would not cash 400 dollars out of a 1400 dollar check saying my account did not have that avalibiity, when i told her i wass unaware of this, she told me i was lying and shoved the check back in my face. Being a head injury with EID, i lost it told her i would sue her company, she called the police on me, even though she Pushed me into a confrentation, knowing full well i was disabled. So i get charged with disorderlt conduct and she gets to laugh in her office about how she treated me. This is not allowing a disabled person the same "services" the general public can get at her bank. and forced me to have a episode in a public place. Dont deal with this bank, they dont care.

• Br
    Brien Jul 22, 2011

thank you for the constructive comments brenda and ellen67, i understand i have a responsibility to the public, as for my treatment i only wish for a professional to treat me as such, not raise thier voice at me when i asked her to reexplain the comment to me, if i am exspected to control my facilities with a damaged brain, a heathly person should be able to control themselves aswell, that is what i ment by pushed me into a confrentation. she lost it first. because i asked her to repeat her statement. also TBI's have problems getting the right words out in written or verbal communication. Brenda understands and was constructive, i am going to limit my social outtings. thank you all who where constructive. Well wishes.

• Br
    Brien Jul 22, 2011

First of all being a TBI i have impulse issues and for a branch to make a resonable accomidations i need to give them this information, she was trying to help me until i stated i didn't understand what the problem was. and for all of you trollers, be constructive, because there is a 5% chance you will survive something like i did and a 25 % chance you'll die from the same, although i dont wish it on anyone.

• Jb
    jbfirebird Jul 22, 2011

after reading this, i have determined that there is important information missing. the missing informaton would be detrimental to the OP's case if he/she disclosed it. go F yourself OP, to me, sounds like it is something that you caused.
    no one goes straight to a manager to cash a check. you obviously left out the part where you went loco on the lower peon teller first. then the manager had to step in because your being unappropriate. then causing a big blow up between you and the manager. the manager had enough, and told you to leave.