Wells Fargodirty tactics 2

How dirty can a Bank get I hire a attorney over a year. there low life attorneys Firm Steven J Baum knows were I live and my lawyers address phone and fax. what in heavens are they going to my moms home for she has nothing to do with my dispute over my mortgage . this is not harrasment is low of the lowest with a capital L for losers.

markshm2 Dec 07, 2010

I was told by a representative Karen Pisaneschi I could trust her. Went to http://pa.courts.state.mn.us/default.aspx AND put in her name. How can you trust someone like that? How can they hire someone with total disregard?