Wells Fargo Dba America's Servicing Companythank you, wells fargo dba america's servicing company

After reading numerous and disturbing online complaints regarding wells fargo dba america's servicing company, I decided to post a thank you instead. First, I would like to give the greatest thanks to god, who makes all things possible. Second, I would like to thank the investors who approved my loan modification. Third, I would like to thank mr. John stumpf, president and ceo of wells fargo, who intervened on my behalf, and his executive management team. I would also like to give a big thank you to ms. Tomlinson for her hard work in getting my account corrected and updated in a timely manner. Last, but not least, I would like to thank all of the employees at asc who answered the numerous phone calls, e-mails, faxes, etc. , throughout the loan modification process. When I mentioned the online complaints to ms. Tomlinson, she said that wells fargo does review them. Having said all of that, my loan modification was not without problems. I was told by asc that, since I was not behind in my mortgage payments, I did not have to go through a trial-period loan modification. I was also told that when asc received my first payment, my loan modification account would be updated with the correct payment information, new interest rate, new term, etc. However, that did not happen. Instead, my mortgage payments and escrow check were put into a suspense account where they were posted here and there—my account did not even make any sense. After many phone calls, e-mails, and faxes, it became apparent that nobody was going to update my account. Asc was even showing my account as being 2 payments behind, which really upset me. I did not file a complaint with the ag or occ. However, I did write a letter to mr. John stumpf, president and ceo of wells fargo. Mr. Stumpf immediately intervened and had his executive management team to appoint ms. Hannah tomlinson to correct and update my account. Ms. Tomlinson did this in a timely manner. My account is now updated with all of the correct information. If any of you had a similar experience with wells fargo dba america's servicing company, please post your thank you comments. Everything is a learning experience, and all is well that ends well!

• Av
    AvaLilly Dec 21, 2010

I have a mortgage with WF and they've been nothing but wonderful! :)

• Ar
    arsen2jl Apr 16, 2010

We lost out home to ASC in 2007. We could never get anyone on the phone. Our payments were never posted and they were always charging late fees. Payments went up and up and up. I tried on 4 seperate occastion to also contact Wells Fargo with no luck. We were caught up the the subprime lending practice.

• I have been trying to work with Wells Fargo for over a year now. I am giving up. They are all liars. They do not care. Maybe it is my problem that I did not write to their CEO?

• Kl
    klondike Mar 27, 2010

this people say wells fargo asc have lucky reason post complaints because well s fargo asc are people pure lies never help modification of 100 house only one received help and this comentator have lucky