Wells Fargo Banksafe deposit box

F

I received my bill to renew our box, we personally went to bank at 601 Us Hwy N Ponte Vedra Beach, Fl 32082, we told them we no longer needed box but have lost the key. They told us not to worry and to keep looking for key. Next we receive a notice we were gonna be charged a late charge again went to bank and talked to two gentlemen at the desks, they told us don't worry just keep looking for the key. Then we get a letter saying they are going to break into the box. I called and talked to Rafael, who said he needed to go higher up to handle and would call me back, I also wrote them about the problem and how the bank told us to handle. I got no response from Rafael or letter, I emailed again no response. Now we understand they broke into the box and we owe $220.00 to get our belongings back, which I don't believe they are returning everything we left in there. Again I called and talked to Rafael who said he can't help us with it although letter said to call them at branch and now we owe $325.00. I believe we are being taken advantage of due to our age I'm 67, also I believe they have treated us like this to up the charges and increase their profits.