Wells Fargo Bankloan modifications

C Jul 16, 2019

This company only still operates now in 2019 because if it is c;losed down totally and immediately the stock market would crash. These criminals took on hundreds of billions of dollars from the govt and never paid it back and were supposed to help people with their morgage rates. They helped maybe a few select people and made the others want to give up because they consistently changed the rep u worked with asked dozens of times for faxes and additional paperwork, lost paperwork, made obvious mistakes on payments, charged customers numerous times for inspection fees to see if u were cutting your lawn etc. In my case I went through 3 trial periods and each time at the last minute they told me i needed additional documents that in reality they already had in a effort to make customers so frustrated and give up on trying. In my case I made all payments and did all they asked for 3 years and they finally gave me a loan modification at the same rate and added 6 years of additional payments on to my morgage for a few hundred dollars of expenses they created by taking 3 years to give me the modification.Why would a reputable company add 6 yrs of payments on to your bill for a small amount of money owed? Would have been the honest, reputable thing to do to just tell me they could not help me instead of adding these 6 yrs payments on to end of bill.On top of that they had a man from Nigeria or other part of africa come threaten me that people were getting thrown out of their home by sheriffs because they were late on payments. In my case i made the payments they asked in trial periods on time and each time even though they asked for partial trial period paymments they reported me 1 month late. This created me to be behind 3-5 months even though all payments were paid. They also forced me to pay the escrow through them even though the taxes were up to date and on time. They billed in advance so this made even more expenses to corner me into accepting a modification that just helped them. The idea behind these modifications were to help citizens and this bank with probably the worst rated banking record in the world helped themselves. They mentioned in their commercials for a year they were going to make things better for cheated customers but that was only for the customers that they stole illegally out of their checking accounts for services and items unwanted. I have tried for 5 years now to talk to their so called presidential dept and spoke to 7 reps. All of them say well you signed the documents so you are responsible for the 6 extra years payments. They also say its not their decision but the investors decision. The investor is the Us Govt Fanny Mae so I doubt they wanted Wells Fargo to also cheat them.I also would like to point out that they cannot even achieve a score of 1 on customer satisfaction ratings and aare rated the worst bank in the entire world. Last time I looked they had over 150 different types of law suits against them for topics such as Loan Mod Fraud, stealing money out of customers checkbooks, illegal home inspections, illegal foreclosures, discrimination against minorities in giving out morgages etc etc.Also it is interesting to note something I call the Wells Fargo curse in sports. If you are a sports fan you might want to look at the last 10-15 years of Phila sports and the Phillies and The Eagles winning championships while the 76ers and The Flyers never winning anything at all with the 76ers cursed with injuries and horrible draft pick choices that dont play at all or for a few years.Please us Govt put this bank out of business and stop their criminal doings. If you dont believe me look under loan mod complaints or listen to the NY Attorney General or a prominent congress woman in Washington D.C that believes they should be closed for good. If anyone can help me with ideas on how to reverse these 6 years of extra payments and the stres involved and all the extra work and hrs lost trying to get help please let me know.