Wells Fargo Bankclosing all my banking accounts withgout telling any reason

I did received 6 letter on dated 1/25/10 from wells fargo bank regarding closing all my business and pesonal accounts without telling any reason. Today I did go to my branch talked to mr alex gonzalez, he could not tell me why my accounts was closing. The letter I received from is mr david christensen assistant vice president ph [protected] ext 5121. I did call mr david and left the message, but he did not return my call all day. So wells fargo is harasing me without any reason and spoiling my business, if they did not reopened my accounts I will take this matter to court and will sue the bank for harasment and some other wrong doing.

• Bi
    bigodb Jul 30, 2010

Have you had any luck trying to find out the reasons? You said you were going to take legal action. The same happened to me. The same guy sent me the letter, David Christensen. Please let me know by posting on this tread.
    Thank you.

• Ca
    CaliGuy7 Feb 21, 2010

I recently deposited a check for almost $16, 000.00 into my Wells Fargo savings account, proceeds from the sale of a car. A few days later I learned the check was a fraud so I notified Wells Fargo, the FBI and my local police dept. None of them seemed concerned. The police stated that since I still had the car I hadn't been victimized. Wells Fargo stated they had to wait for the check to be returned to them... so for a week the funds remained in my account.

I never touched the funds knowing the check would be returned and the money withdrawn by Wells Fargo. A day after the check was returned and the funds withdrawn, Wells Fargo froze my accounts for 2 weeks and stated the accounts would be closed. I had no access to my money...either to deposit or withdraw. I was never given a reason why but one rep. stated it was "because they can". At present I have no bank accounts available to me!

• Ba
    Balsonchin Punchindic Jan 26, 2010

You did something wrong, saggi.