Wellness Watchersdouble billing

Was double billed one month for this service which was used once or twice for many months. Now it is time to apply direct presure to stop the bleeding. A turnicate has been applied.

Also was billed for foreign transaction fees. each transaction charged the same amount of money, however the name of payee changed:
DRCOACH
3WELLWATCH800-591-6383 P
Well Watching.com

• Ke
    Ken Reynolds Jul 18, 2008

I must have accepted a two week trial when ordering another product which at this time I believe to be Riddex. At this time all I know is I got Charged 59.00 and have no number to contact Wellness Watchers at. I have not received the product I originally ordered, or even a charge for the product.

• El
    E. Latten Jul 27, 2008

Looks like I'm not the only one who got 'taken in' by their deceptive marketing. I never intended to buy anything from them, and wound up with a $59 charge on my credit card, which the bank said they will reverse.

• Ki
    kim everly Aug 11, 2008

I have a charge on my checking account and i have never even heard of this company let alone gave permission to charge my account for something i don't want.

• Do
    Douglas Mackey Aug 17, 2008

I just discovered an authorized charge on my account yesterday and traced it back to Wellness Watchers. Ironically my unauthorized charge was for $59 just like I see on this site. I wondered if this was in connection with a smoke cessation product I ordered through a different company. It sounds like that is how this outfit operates. Don't know what I can do.

• St
    stephanie Sep 14, 2008

I ordered some things off the internet and i checked my account one day and found that i had a charge from a company I have never heard of before has anybody been able to get their money back from them please let me know

• St
    Stephanie Rhodes Nov 03, 2008

I viewed their ad for information through a "get a laptop for free" web-site. They offered a free trial but instead charged my account 59.00. It is difficult to locate this company to get a refund.

• Valerie Nov 25, 2008

I ordered a white tea diet supplement and was give a free trial to Wellness Watchers. I have tried and tried to call and cancel this subscription before my card is charged. If it is charged, I will have to dispute it.

• Wi
    Wilma Jackson Dec 02, 2008

I have been charged $19.95 on my credit card for the months of September, October and November and I do not know what the charges are for. I was contacted by the fraud division of my bank and asked about these charges. I have not ordered anything or authorized charges for anything by this company

• Vi
    Virginia Kate Pulos Dec 31, 2008

I don't know this company, nor have I ever visited it's website or purchased goods, and my credit card was charged $59.00.

Virginia K. Pulos

Christine Jones Mar 06, 2009

We have been charged an initial $1 00 fee [12/1/08] and have subsequently been charged $29.95 on 12/16/08 and 2/26/08.
    We have not agreed to any products or services offered by this company.

• Pa
    patty campbell Apr 14, 2009

I did not give these people permission to take money out of my bank acct. What do i do to change this? Does anyone have a number or a email address?1

• Fl
    flandis Jul 10, 2009

Like others I too got scamed by this outfit. They had been billing me $29.95 monthly for nothing. I have asked repeatedly for evidence that I opted in with my CC information but that have not produced anything.
    does anyone know of a class action suit that is pending?
    Look at your bank statement carefully an immediately cancel your card if there is any suspicious activity.

• Please call me at [protected] so I can take care of this for you right away. My name is Charity, and my hours are 10am-6pm Central Standard Time. Personally, I think that WellnessWatchersMD is a pretty good deal, or I wouldn’t work here. They send out thousands of $25 gift cards and $50 rebate checks every month. They also help hundreds of people with their Ask-the-Doctor service. If you were charged by mistake, I am authorized to give you a refund.

anbeke Aug 09, 2009

Unauthorized charges for two months on my Amex for $29.95 a month. Never was in contact with this company or ordered anything from this company. On line sites state that it is a fraud.

Childe Oct 30, 2009

BEWARE of www. wellnesswatchersMD.com. Rebates are bogus! Must go to own medical doctor to get info to start program. Representatives of Wellness Watchers MD will not resolve issues, but will tell you to call back later, rebate is in progress, give additional false numbers, blame other companies, not explain details and provide plenty of excuses.

• Please call me at [protected] so I can fix this for you. My name is Charity, and my hours are 10am-6pm Central Standard Time. WellnessWatchersMD sent out over $1 million in rebate checks so far this year. That’s over 20, 000 checks. There were definitely some mistakes, and we’re trying to find everybody now. If you qualified and you still haven’t received your check, I’m authorized to send you one immediately.