Wegmans Food Markets — produce
I purchase produce at least twice a week. The quality has not been up to it's usual.
In particular, on 6/27 I bought zucchini, apples and a red pepper. All three were spoiled by 6/30.
This is not the first experience like this that I have had in recent months.
I love your store but this is making me rethink where I should get my produce.
I don't know what the resolution would be but felt you needed to be aware.
I shop at the Perinton location.
My email address is [protected]@gmail.com if you wish to give a response.
More Wegmans Food Markets Complaints & Reviews
- Wegmans - my 86 year old father could not buy beer because he no longer drives 
- Wegmans - unprofessional security
- Wegmans - pays off employes to keep quiet 
- Wegmans Food Markets - epic fail 
- Wegmans - very poor customer service 
- Onondaga Blvd. Wegmans - customer service worker "leah"
- Wegmans - customer service of cashier 
- Wegmans Food Markets - bakery/bagels
- Wegmans - birthday cake
- Wegmans Food Markets - your store's pizza