Webwatcher — poor product / worse service
Hardly know where to start. I have logged 13 trouble tickets in the past year but many other problems/issues have gone unreported. Just to name a few problems:
- website often down
- lose ability to monitor licensed PCs
- have to reset software program often, very time consuming
- had to reinstall licenses 3-4 times
- unintuitive software, poorly designed
- tech support is horrendous, likely outsourced overseas
- can't reach anyone live, unless you PAY for VIP support
- not a one time purchase, company tries to rob you for mandatory upgrades (which are not)
- paid $250 for 2 licenses, then forced to pay for upgrade to new version (was told older version would no longer be supported).
- A Wells, VP of Consumer Sales, responds that I was "lucky" that I got such a great deal and only had to pay $29 for an upgrade versus $193. Are you kidding? $193 on top of $250. CyberPatrol and other products cost less than $40 and have most of the same functionality.
I could go on and on but I'm angry again just typing this.
More Webwatcher Complaints & Reviews
- Webwatcher - no refund
- Webwatcher - hidden costs
- Webwatcher - scam
- Webwatcher - stay away
- Webwatcher - stopped working. screenshots, keystrokes won't load
- Webwatcher - misleading and not a reputable company
- Webwatcher - webwatcher parental monitoring program
- Webwatcher - doesn't provide what is advertised
- Webwatcher - internet monitoring app
- Webwatcher - no refund, lack of support, no product received