Webroot Spyware — cancelled 12/09 and need refund for 1/10 charges of $40.35. tried for hours on line without success.
Sent a letter of cancelation on 12/09/09 of the Webroot spy sweeper. I no longer wanted the service.
I just recieved my statement from Bank of America with an automatic charge from Webroot of $40.35.
It had been uninstalled and cancelled.
Please credit my account with that unauthorized charge.
Patricia V. Kick
More Webroot Spyware Complaints & Reviews
- Webroot - fraud and cheating 
- Webroot Spy Sweeper - won't honor thier 30 day guarantee 
- Webroot Antivirus With Anti Spyware - webroot renewal quarantine blackmail 
- Webroot Software - debited my bank account without my permission 
- Webroot Antivirus - bad support, bad product 
- Webroot Spysweeper - poor technical support
- Webroot - refund for autorenewal 
- Webroot - refund 
- Webroot Spysweeper - avoid this company and its software at all costs 
- Webroot/internet Security - cannot uninstall