The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Web.com — scam billing
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
This is a terrible service run by a bunch of crooks. They were over-charging me every month for simple web hosting so I decided to move my domain to GoDaddy, yet they continued to charge me for 2 months of hosting 0 websites! When I called the CSR was rude and abrupt. We'll see next billing cycle if they truly do cancel my account.
My 2 pieces of advice are:
1. If you are not currently a customer, consider going elsewhere.
2 If you already are and find they are charging you when they shouldn't be, change your credit card information in your web.com profile so they can't make automated withdrawals. Even if they don't execute your cancellation order they cannot legally charge your credit card if that information is no longer correct.
More Web.com Complaints & Reviews
- Web.com - internet scam
- Web.com - wont cancel account
- Web.com - terrible customer service!
- Web.com - beware
- Web.com - web hosting nightmare
- Web.com - outright fraud
- Web.com - utter failure!
- Web.com - unauthorized charges
- Web.Com usa - Their companys bad defective dishonest service
- Web.com - non-existent service i'm being charged for