The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Web.com — internet scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I received an email from WEB.COM announcing a raise in monthly subscription rates. On Thursday, October 9th 12:00pm, I placed a call to web.com's cancellation line in order to cancel my service. I waited on hold for approximately 35 minutes and had to hang up (unserved) because my lunch break had ended. Saturday, October 11th, I placed another call around 3:30pm and waited on hold another 30 minutes. Frustrated, I hung up and dialed their technical support number. A human being picked up almost immediately and proceeded to take my information and transferred me to customer service. It is now 5:25pm and I have been on hold for 1 hour and 35 minutes.
More Web.com Complaints & Reviews
- Web.com - wont cancel account
- Web.com - terrible customer service!
- Web.com - scam billing
- Web.com - beware
- Web.com - web hosting nightmare
- Web.com - outright fraud
- Web.com - utter failure!
- Web.com - unauthorized charges
- Web.Com usa - Their companys bad defective dishonest service
- Web.com - non-existent service i'm being charged for