[Resolved] Waste Management [WM]recycling not picked up

My recycling was scheduled to be picked up by Waste Management on 8/2 so I put it out at 6pm on 8/1. To date, it STILL has not been picked up. (Today is 8/19) I have called five or six times and emailed them. They have already been paid. I don't understand what the issue is! Several employees have said they would see to it that the problem is resolved but nothing has been done. I am cancelling my "service". I have the number saved in my phone as Waste MISMANAGEMENT. Totally unacceptable! I would rather drive to the dump than put up with this any longer.

• Resolution Statement

• Waste Management [WM] Customer Care's Response · Aug 28, 2019

Hi, I am sorry to hear this and would like to look into your recycle pick up concern. Please email your address to [protected]@wm.com subject COMPLAINTS BOARD along with a copy of this post and we will look into it immediately. Thank you ^tw

Be