Walmart Supercenterpregnancy discrimination

B

I worked for the 6188 Sam's Club in North Austin on Lakeline Dr. I was fired from my job as a cake decorator for being 2 absences, those absences were because i had gynecology appointments I'm10weeks pregnant and I provided doctors notes for those absences and still i was fired i also only had one coaching for the year and a half that I've been there. I was constantly harrassed by my team lead and I've complained many times to management about her harrassing me and nothing was done, my breaking point with this woman was when she stole my car keys and wouldn't let me leave until i cleaned up her mess, i snapped on her and yelled at her to give me my keys back and she complained to management about me and shortly after i was fired. I also told my department manager to keep my pregnancy a secret for now because it was my business only, I then find out he told my team lead who went around telling people. I don't want anymore women to be harrassed or fired for being pregnant, I'm disgusted that i even worked for this company who discriminates against pregnant employees. My pregnancy wouldn't have prevented me from doing my job, the bullying and harrassment from my team lead did.