Walmart Stores — rude mean check out clerk
On Nov 6, 2019 my sister and I arrived in Pigeon Forge, TN for a vacation. We stopped at the Walmart there, 1414 Parkway, Sevierville, store #00578 and was checked out by clerk ID# 7N7XQ568860. She was rude and absolutely ridiculous. She asked for my ID which was in my car. We were purchasing 2 bottles of champagne. I went out and got it. In the meantime my sister offered to show hers. Clerk said no because I was paying. Fine. Then suddenly she told me I cannot buy the champagne because it is a third party sale. How ridiculous. It was for us and we were both there!! I am 63 years old and my sister is 58. We left without it. It was late and we did not know our way around to get champagne elsewhere. We got none! Since when does Walmart not sell champagne to two old ladies who are together and both have ID's? That woman was rude, and shockingly nasty for no apparent reason. We were shocked, embarassed, and dismayed. Look at the video of the incident. It happened about 10 or 11pm, 11-6-2019. With clerks like that you will lose business!!
More Walmart Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!