Walmart / Pictureme Photosbad photos

M

my last visit b/4 7-4-08 was at walmart the photographers are fine they are polite. I never gotten bad pictures b/4 I just picked up my children pictures and viewed them briefly in the store while shopping. I got home and viewed them all and saw too dark and dull and faded double vision. the background chosen my smaller daughter was in the dark side, when I saw the pictures on the computer they didn't appear dark or double exposure. the poses are fine but the pictures are too dark and dull looking. my last experience above in 2005 was more of a professional look. i'm a concerned parent looking forward to finding some one of a more professional and better quality to choose from than those they showed me. white background looks grey. I have too many love ones to distribute pictures to. to receive bad ones. thank you for you time.

• johnsmith2 Sep 08, 2009

me too...

• Ki
    kiberly Sep 23, 2008

Last time we had photos we h to wait 3 extra days b/4 getting our photos. I drove 1 hour there andanother hou back. Just to get my pics. in all the gas i drove i could of got them done at sears and recieved them the same day ill be cautios next time

• Mr
    mrs.downer Jul 18, 2008

my last visit b/4 7-4-08 was at walmart the photographers are fine they are polite. I never gotten bad pictures b/4 i just picked up my children pictures and viewed them briefly in the store while shopping. I got home and viewed them all and saw too dark and dull and faded double vision. the background chosen my smaller daughter was in the dark side, when i saw the pictures on the computer they didn't appear dark or double exposure. the poses are fine but the pictures are too dark and dull looking. my last experience above in 2005 was more of a professional look. i'm a concerned parent looking forward to finding some one of a more professional and better quality to choose from than those they showed me. white background looks grey . I have too many love ones to distribute pictures to. to receive bad ones. thank you for you time.