Walmartcashier stole from my six year old.

Your Erie, Michigan store hires the rudest cashiers. When my son was three years old he picked up a chocolate bar and wanted it. This was after I cashed out. The I asked if my son could have the chocolate bar because I did not want to get in line. She said I have to pay for it. I said come on he is only three. Then I made my son put the chocolate bar back and said that he could not have it because the cashier is a mean old lady. Today I bough my son another chocolate bar because he asked if he could have one. The cashier was about to put it in my bag and my son grabbed the chocolate bar from her. The cashier pulled back and he said "give me my chocolate bar right now I want to eat it right now." She said he was being very rude and he would not get it until he said please. I told the cashier to give my son the chocolate bar since I had already paid for it and if she did not I would call the police since it is not my property and she is stealing it. My 12 daughter was with me at the time and told her that she just because she does not like her job does not give her a right to take it out on a six year old boy.

father of triplets Jul 31, 2012

"Well your son was rude, but I don't blame him you have no manners yourself."

And the pot said to the kettle, "you're black."

WayneKyle Jul 31, 2012

The chocolate bar was his. When she took it from him, he told her that he wanted his chocolate right now and she had to give it to him because daddy paid for it.

father of triplets Jul 31, 2012

First of all Wayne, as Tasha said hypocritically there is a thing called manners. What your son should have said was can you please hand me the chocolate bar I want it right now?

Second if one of my children ever talked to a cashier or anyone like that, I would be at the returns desk returning the chocolate bar and anything else that I bought for them that day after making them apologize for their rudeness. Yeah six year old's do grab and don't always say please, but for you to allow your six year old to talk back is wrong.

WayneKyle Jul 31, 2012

You guys are talking this the wrong way. He's just a kid, they really need to have more child friendly cashiers. First they did not give him a chocolate bar when he was three. It was during Christmas and it was busy and I did not want to get in line again. I had spent over $100 and returned everything because of this. The chocolate bar cost 67 cents. I doubt that this will break them. Now this, stealing candy from a baby.

mattroll Jul 31, 2012

So if your kid grabbed a TV on the way out would that be ok too? Just so you don't have to get back in line? Both are theft, what a great start to life your child has. Then your kid snatched the chocolate bar out of the cashier's hand, she tried to teach him manners and she is in the wrong? People like you shouldn't have children.

mattroll Jul 31, 2012

and the title of the post... 'cashier stole from my 6 year old' should be changed to 'my son and I tried to steal from walmart but it is somehow their fault'. While you change the headline change your title to 'Father of the Year' too.

• As
    Ashleigh1 Jul 31, 2012

How can you think that pleading with the cashier to give you free stuff is even okay? What kind of example does that set for your son? And six year olds should already know their manners, they should be past that. Maybe someone at home is setting a bad example. I applaud the Walmart employee that encouraged your six year old to stop acting like they're still in the "terrible twos" and have some manners.

WayneKyle Jul 31, 2012

If you had read the review you would know that in the case where he was six I had already paid for the chocolate bar. So by not giving it to him they would be stealing from him. Second a thousand dollar television set is completely different from a 67 cent chocolate bar. She has no right to teach him manners and could learn some herself taking what is not hers. I had already paid for the chocolate bar so she had no right to take it from him. No Gino dummy this is not a life or death emergency so I would not have called 911. Calling the police and calling 911 are completely different things.

WayneKyle Jul 31, 2012

Father of triplets how old are you triplets my children are just kids they are just six and 12.

father of triplets Jul 31, 2012

"if calling the police and calling 911 are two different things, please do tell us how you call the police?"

I am assuming the non emergency number. Hopefully if they are calling the police they have enough sense not to dial 911.

"You would have called the police the cashier, I bet you are one of those ###s who would have dialed the emergency 911 number for this."

father of triplets Jul 31, 2012

My triplets are 10(BBG)two whole years younger than your daughter. Age does not matter children should be taught at a young age(as soon as they learn to talk) to say please and thank you. While the cashier had no right to take the chocolate bar and expect him to say please to get it, your child should be taught manners. You are right she has no right to teach your son manners, that is your job. At ten my children already know that you don't talk to someone the way your 6 and 12 year old talked to the cashier.

Gino Orlando Jul 31, 2012

"Then they he should expect to be charged for making a 911 call for a non emergency."

father of triplets Jul 31, 2012

"Would he still get charged if he dialed the regular number? I mean this is a silly reason to call them."

No he would not get charged for that. But he should expect a long wait, the store would most likely be closed if it is not a 24 hour store before they arrive, (that is if they arrive at all for something so silly)

mattroll Jul 31, 2012

fatheroftriplets - I really wanted him to answer that question, no doubt it would have been an 'incredibly insightful' reply.

WayneKyle Jul 31, 2012

Shut up Father of Triplets you are from Canada.

First of all if you live in the USA and don't want to be pushed around you have to be assertive. Second what do you care they don't even have Walmarts in Canada so it is not like you are an employee. My guess is that Gino Orlando and mattroll Ashleigh1 are all employees, most likely cashiers to defend these rude cashiers.

father of triplets Jul 31, 2012

We do have Walmart's in Canada, and the last time I went to US, most of the people I dealt with were pretty polite, their children were well mannered and if not the parents took action, whether it was a spanking or scolding or both.

WayneKyle Jul 31, 2012

I already answered that question you dummy.(mattroll) And why would we be opening stores in your country we are at war against you Canadians.(Father of Triplets). Like I said there is 911, or 999 in Canada. Then there is the regular number, the police also have a regular number. I have a cell phone I would just dial their seven digit number.

Gino Orlando Jul 31, 2012

"And why would we be opening stores in your country we are at war against you Canadians."

Now you are either trolling or a ###. Canada was the only country that did not require a passport to go to USA. That is until after 9/11. Canada, along with UK, are our friendly nations. (though we don't always treat them in a friendly way) After 9/11 they were the biggest two countries that supported us.

Also I don't work. I am going into grade 9 this fall.

WayneKyle Jul 31, 2012

I thought Canada was the ones who attacked Pearl Harbor and our were the ones who hijacked our planes. But I could be wrong. However the fact remains you can't really trust a nation that spells color with an "u" After our state is called Colorado, not Colourado.

mattroll Jul 31, 2012

Gino, I must agree with you. I seriously think he has to be trolling or he is the new dumbest person on the internet. "We are at war against you" is another clear indication of his incredibly low IQ. I can picture him scalding his children "now here dis yungen you don't gon be darn letting nobody teach you da manners or I coll da powlees"

Brilliant.

WayneKyle Jul 31, 2012

Oh give it a rest bellamie he's three.

• Tr
    Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy Jul 31, 2012

If we don't have walmart's in Canada, I wonder where the [censored] I am working, and if that big Walmart sign in front of my place of work is just an there for fun.

• Tr
    Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy Jul 31, 2012

mattroll Jul 31, 2012

Too many holes in your story WayneKyle. You could have trolled for much longer but you failed. Credit to you though, you had a few of us going there for a minute.

Gino Orlando Jul 31, 2012

"And second claiming we are at war against each other what have you been huffing."

That is the question I asked my teacher when she gave me homework for Christmas Holidays.

• Bl
    bluckyu7 Aug 01, 2012

cool story bro

Heather Doll Aug 07, 2012

What does this have to do with walmart thank you

Heather Dool

Heather Doll Aug 07, 2012

Well maybe if your son was a bit nicer maybe the cashier wouldn't have to punish you son. Ever think of that? Your child deserved that lady

Heather Doll Aug 07, 2012

i really disagree with you and I think your a bad parent.

Heather Doll Aug 07, 2012

I think your just stupid and need to get parenting gudience because your a terrible person.

HeidiP Aug 09, 2012

wow! So let me see, you don't want to stand in line, therefore, walmart cashiers should just hand out free stuff to your son and if they don't, its because the cashier is mean??? Then on another day, your son is rude to the cashier and you want to blame the cashier for this? Hmmm, seems to me, you think your kids are entitled. Parenting classes are available everywhere, I suggest you attend one.

• Ro
    RogerThornhill*GeorgeKaplan Jan 07, 2013

This site is nothing but trolls that need a life.

• Ro
    RogerThornhill*GeorgeKaplan Jan 16, 2013

I only troll the trolls like Tasha that deserve it.