The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Walmart — cashier stole from my six year old.
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Your Erie, Michigan store hires the rudest cashiers. When my son was three years old he picked up a chocolate bar and wanted it. This was after I cashed out. The I asked if my son could have the chocolate bar because I did not want to get in line. She said I have to pay for it. I said come on he is only three. Then I made my son put the chocolate bar back and said that he could not have it because the cashier is a mean old lady. Today I bough my son another chocolate bar because he asked if he could have one. The cashier was about to put it in my bag and my son grabbed the chocolate bar from her. The cashier pulled back and he said "give me my chocolate bar right now I want to eat it right now." She said he was being very rude and he would not get it until he said please. I told the cashier to give my son the chocolate bar since I had already paid for it and if she did not I would call the police since it is not my property and she is stealing it. My 12 daughter was with me at the time and told her that she just because she does not like her job does not give her a right to take it out on a six year old boy.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare.
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card
- Walmart - Site to store misleading on actual delivery time
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations
- Walmart - falsely arrest
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart!
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!