Menu
Walmart
reviews & complaints

Walmart
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

2246 complaints
738 resolved 1508 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Walmart. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
F
11:40 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Package left on the lawn near the street on a rainy day. We are 200' off the road and deliveries are regularly made by FedEx, UPS, and USPS to our front door. Only alerted to the delivery by a neighbor. Not acceptable! An apology or a response from the company or driver would be nice.

Walmart - Managers

On December 3, 2021 store # 03471 I was charged 54.74 for Chicken that cost $5.76 I complain to the Store Manager Jodi, and Assistance Manager Tammy. I am 501C3 509(a) Jacobs Missionaries Inc. EIN # [protected], on this Date Tammy and Jodi wouldn't except my status letter. Jodi told me to come back into the store with a copy of the status letter along with a letter stating what I wanted as a gift. I file a complaint on Dec.3, conformation # [protected].
On December 11, 2021 I went back to the store 03471 spoke with Tammy and Jodi, showed them the information you that was requested Jodi look at the letters she requested also the conformation number, and stated she wouldn't except either letter because I filed a complaint against her! I came home and file another complaint a conformation # [protected] and was given a WMT # 237989 I have been on the phones for three hours today. Regarding this matter. Tammy and Jodi was discriminating against me! I have called so many times staying on the phones for hours on end.
I also filed for a grant with Walmart.
Joseph Johnson is a -CEO
[protected]

Desired outcome: No outcome

Dec 17, 2021 11:57 am EST

not happy discriminates.

4:46 pm EST

Walmart - Canned diced tomatoes

We bought a can of Great Value diced tomatoes from the Walmart in Coos Bay, Oregon. There was a small piece of wood inside the can, (It measures roughly 1/2"X 1/2" X 1/4") and I would like some substantial compensation for this, since it wasn't discovered until it was in my mouth. We still have the can, and the piece of wood, which you can see in the pictures. We find this totally unacceptable. Something like this should have never happened, and opens up the possibility of a lawsuit. Where are the quality control measures?

Desired outcome: $500.00

Update by Dave Stengar
Dec 15, 2021 4:47 pm EST

This is bad.

M
8:12 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 12/9/2021 buying gift cards to mail to grandchildren. Had eight; to register and was able to do 4 but not the other 4. Customer service rep assisted but still having problems. I came home with 5 with receipts for 5 but I had to call the visa card number to determine if they were active. 4 of the 5 were active. Took receipt and card not activated back to...

G
8:14 am EST

Walmart - Moving too much

Walmart in Saginaw Michigan Bay rd location is rude doctor and rude staff. You never want to see their face again. Since you walking thy seems don't want to do their job. Almost walked out because all 3 people faces were grumpy. Must be they don't like our skin. They didn't check my son eye and give us excuse that he move too much? My kids are quite and they are excellent for listening to directions. Obviously they do t wanted to do their job and hated us to be there. Leave your problem home or shut the business if you too lazy to be up and helping. Don't you have kids and you cant go around with them? Lazy Ashok's doctors and staff. Doctor was older and he seems rude and tired of being there! Stay home and retired ducking idiot. I am sure you made your money all life but you should stay home with that grumpy face whole time.

A
12:59 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I came to Walmart and use the self check out my son was having a temper tantrum at the timeNeedless to say I was having a hard time I only had four items total. The CSM could see that I was struggling trying to get my son to calm down so she rang the items in for me to type the card and basically hustled out of the store because my son was losing his mind...

Y
5:53 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Walmart - No Motorized Shopping Cart for disables at Walmart at 8500 W Golf Rd, Niles, IL 60714

Walmart at 8500 W Golf Rd, Niles, IL 60714 does not have any Motorized Shopping Cart for disables.
My husband needs that to shop and every time we went to the store, we couldn't find any. He had to sit until I finished shopping.
3 weeks ago, we discovered that there is 0 Motorized Shopping Cart for disables.
I think it is absolutely necessary that the store provides this service for disables.

K
6:42 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Parked in the "pick-up" lane @ Walmart today. I am fed up with every other parking space being reserved for somebody. Handicapped parking, I do not have a problem with but maybe Walmart should consider leaving some parking for customers. Went inside to shop, over the intercom comes this message "move your vehicle from the pick-up lane or it will be towed"...

A
2:39 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Walmart store at 5334 has a sewage leak that has been leaking into the break room. For over a month now So disgusting that the backroom has a foul odor.

6:23 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

THIS IS VERY ANGRY, LOCATION: PHOENIX ARIZONA Let the public knows WALMART KEPT ON MAKING CUSTOMER TO PAY FOR THEIR UNPROFESSIONAL staff fault attitude in order to keep up the name. THIS IS NO WAY TO DO IT. THANK YOU. Your store needed and clear out and restock, everything. Very dirty. I ordered grocery from Walmart in these two three months through the...

R
3:07 am EST

Walmart - Diguo coffee maker

I went on Walmart.ca and ordered two items. Not knowing one was from a third party.
Got my confirmation email.
Few days went by so I decided to check tracking progress and only one product showed tracking.concerned I contacted customer service and they gave me a tracking number. Found out it was only a shipping label. Which no longer exist. Every day I contact Walmart and get same run around. No real acknowledgement and no refund. Did some digging.found out this address for company has many fraudulent companies listed to it. Have the multiple names the owner goes by and many phone numbers. Made formal complaint with BBB and emailed CEO of Walmart Canada. I am now looking to make formal complaint with RCMP fraud investigation and take Walmart to small claims court. Absolutely disgraceful that a billion dollar company feels it's in the right to steal money from customers on a regular basis from what I'm reading online.

Desired outcome: Refund

7:00 am EST

Walmart - great value water

Dec 2nd I was opening a bottle of great value water and I felt a sharp pain in my left thumb.I looked and saw a blue piece of plastic sticking out of my thumb, it was bleeding and very painful.I pulled it out and had to wrap it as I am on blood thinners and had to be very careful.I looked at the bottle and it has a very sharp ridge that could cut .Dec 3rd my thumb is still hurting and is very red, My name is Patricia lippai----423 Mckenzie St, Wpg, Mb, R2W5B6

Update by Patricia Lippai
Dec 04, 2021 7:02 am EST

water bottle cuts hand

Walmart - Customer service and delivery

I have been a Walmart plus users for a while now and it's very convenient but the drivers have mess up my order multiple times they delivered my groceries to the wrong address several times and when you call Walmart customer care they are not able to help you they instead in getting you a refund for your order and you have to reorder all your items over the customer care is horrible the employee do not know much

Update by Svetlana56
Dec 04, 2021 3:23 am EST

Horrible customer service

F
2:53 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

After two days of wearing at school, the paint on the front of the boots began to peel off. I put them in a bag and since this store is far from me and I had three months left to return the shoes, I did not go to return them immediately. Two weeks later, when I had time to go to this store, I brought them back and brought them to the customer service. When...

7:44 pm EST

Walmart - Great value water

I am not complaining about the water but the bottle it came in. I was opening a bottle Dec 2, 2021, at 1pm and I felt a sharp pain in my thumb. I looked down and saw a very sharp piece of plastic sticking in my thumb. It started to bleed, I pulled it out and saw around the very edge of the bottle a sharp ridge. I am on blood thinners so it bled all day. Today it is very sore and red. My name is Patricia Lippai, 423 Mckenzie st, Wpg, Mb, R2W5B6

7:16 pm EST

Walmart - Computer and clothing

I did two online orders with Walmart. A refurbished computer and some sweatsuits for my daughter. Well three out of the four sweatsuits came in and showed order complete. Walmart tried to call the vender(was never a mention of the vender being China) and they didn't get an answer., I was told I would be contacted within 48 hours by the vender to do a return. That is just great because now that money is tied up for days waiting to sent this low quality trash back. Then the computer I ordered came short the cables to hook up the dual monitor. For three days I have been trying to get that straightened out only to be told again that Walmart would send a reqest for this vender to get in touch with me. Very sorry doing business where you have to have your money tied up and the site you bought from, IE:Wallmart Online has zero control over what they advertise and sell.

1 comment
T

the same thing happened to me. Wal Mart should be out of the online business

W
3:04 pm EST

Walmart - Delivery Service has become terrible

I have used Walmart home delivery for about a year. I know they use 3rd party delivery drivers, but something has to be done if they want to continue in the home delivery business. I have, more than once, had my groceries delivered to the wrong house (including today, 12/2/2021). I was able to contact the driver today to inform her, she did not speak English and didn't understand what I was trying to tell her….hoping she could go back to where she left my groceries and maybe get my order (including ice cream) to me. I've also experienced multiple delays up to 6 hours…order number [protected] most recently. Store number is 4262.
I have no idea what is going on with the process, but something most certainly needs to change to continue with my business. I also use Instacart with other stores locally and never have I had a complaint.

Desired outcome: Improved and dependable delivery service of my online grocery orders, not a excuses.

Update by Walmart shopper
Dec 02, 2021 3:06 pm EST

Hoping for results of improved delivery service

8:36 pm EST

Walmart - delivery

I ordered from the Sikeston, Missouri store to be delivered to my porch door.
I have received part of my order twice. Each time FedEx left the package
30 feet from my front door near the public walkway. A passerby could easily take. I am 93 years old and not able to bring them up steps to porch. Before packages have been left on porch. If this is how packages are to be delivered, I will have to order from someone that uses U.S. Mail or UPS to deliver.
Package delivered 11/30/21. Package was small. I t was to be delivered tomorrow so just happen to look out and see it. Have another package due December 2, 2021. Hope it will be on porch.
Dorothy Johnson
[protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: packages put on porch

R
3:44 pm EST

Walmart - Updating my Walmart Account with a new land line.

I live at a independent living facility. I do not have a cell phone. I have only a land line and a computer. You can not get a text on a land line. I verified my account with my new number and it sends a text. I have been trying for a month to change my account to the correct phone number. Call after call and no results. I verified my email address.

There are seniors that do not have cell phones. You verification process for a phone will never work with a land line. No one gets it.

My email is [protected]@gmail.com and has been verified.
My new phone number is [protected]

This number [protected] no longer exists.

Bob Seater

[protected]@gmail.com
[protected] land line-no text

Desired outcome: Update my phone number or verify my new number with a email.

11:20 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am a disabled veteran and I have had to shop for my groceries online and do the pickup option. In the past two years I have had minimal problems and never with the website, however lately the last few months I have been unable to shop on your website. The site is very slow and it has to reboot the site several times. The items say they cannot add at thi...

Walmart contacts