Walgreensprescription

B Oct 17, 2018 Review updated:

My doctor called in prescription ten days ago. Walgreens said they were out of stock an would have to order it. I followed couple of days later and found that no one ordered prescription when they said they did. I then waited another three days to see if it came in. I found once again staff scrambling around trying to figure out why it wasn't ordered but said they would for sure order it. I followed up again the next day and now I find that the insurance needs prior authorization from dr. Walgreens submitted form to dr office. I called dr office and they said they received it and would have to wait until dr approves it. Walgreens has not ordered med because need prior authorization. Now I was told it takes three days to arrive after ordered. Now I want to know why Walgreens takes three days when local pharmacy can get it next day. I would go to local pharmacy in a heartbeat if my insurance would cover it. Now during all this process I'm out of the medicine and it's not to be stopped abruptly. I'm experiencing withdrawal symptoms like tachycardia and nausea and rhinitis and dizziness. I am still without medicine as of now. I am so frustrated with Walgreens I cannot stand it. They are the worst pharmacy ever. If I was on cardiac med I would be dead and no one would care.
Sincerely,
Very upset patient

• Eb
    eb2344 Dec 02, 2018

Check www.goodrx.com for best price in your area, you probably won't be using them anymore for prescriptions when you see how much you can save