Walgreenspoor customer service

C

We used Walgreen's service to develop 35 mm film - a service that is provided by the store, but film is developed somewhere else. Today, 4/21/17, we were expecting to pick up pictures - which my daughter needs for an end-of-school project due on 4/27/17.
Well, our film was never sent out to be processed. It was dropped of 4/14/21, with a receipt to pick up 4/21/17.
My husband had called 4/17/17, and spoke with Scott at the Photo area 2x. The 1st time to cancel the order, but called again within 10 minutes to reestablish the order to process the film. Scott said that it was not a problem as the film has not been picked up.
So today, 4/21/17, I spoke with Lydia Montano (manager of Store #6293) re: this error. She initially could not give me any information re: Walgreen 's process for this film.
"I don't know when they pick up" was repeated to me 3-4 times; As expected, I am already irate that my child's pictures not ready - and here I am talking to a manager who didn't know anything. How can a store offer a service with no time frame in mind? Only then did she make a phone call to check the info for me.
Scott stated that 5 min after talking to my husband, fed ex picked up the pictures. Lydia said pictures are picked up Tuesdays and Fridays, info given to her from her phone call. My husband called on a Monday.
Worst customer service! No offer to help was provided my a manager.
We will never use this store ever again!