Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Education Walden University I did not enroll for the fall. Walden enrolled me anyway.

Walden University review: I did not enroll for the fall. Walden enrolled me anyway.

M
Author of the complaint
10:13 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I left Walden University last year. I thought about returning in April but gave notice and did not return calls. I was simply done with the University and never authorized enrollment for the fall. Yesterday, a package came with books from Walden and then I realized I had an invoice for $4, 700. Classes start September 4, 2012 so I sent an email. The email is below. I will keep calling next week but I want it documented that I did email a formal request to drop even though I did not enroll in the first place. I want this drop done quickly because I never approved it in the first place.

I got this initial reply:Flag this message
RE: Walden Business : You have made a mistake, I am not astudent, A00325897, McNelly
Sunday, August 26, 2012 9:40 AM
"David McNelly"
Cc:
"Tonya Myers"

Hello David,

Thank you for contacting Support Services. I apologize, but without a formal Withdraw notification, your Enrollment Advisor, Tonya Myers, enrolled you for the next available term. I have copied Tonya on this email; please work with her to withdraw from Walden.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact the Support Services team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 1.800.925.3368, Option 1, then 2.

Regards,

1-800-WALDENU

More Walden University complaints & reviews

Walden University - Fraud
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Walden University - Cost, lack of response, grievance filed without so much as an acknowledgment... The list goes on!
Walden University - Stealing money
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Walden University - Lack of honest advisement for phd programs in counseling education and supervision
Walden University - Walden University