Walden University — I did not enroll for the fall. Walden enrolled me anyway.
I left Walden University last year. I thought about returning in April but gave notice and did not return calls. I was simply done with the University and never authorized enrollment for the fall. Yesterday, a package came with books from Walden and then I realized I had an invoice for $4, 700. Classes start September 4, 2012 so I sent an email. The email is below. I will keep calling next week but I want it documented that I did email a formal request to drop even though I did not enroll in the first place. I want this drop done quickly because I never approved it in the first place.
I got this initial reply:Flag this message
RE: Walden Business : You have made a mistake, I am not astudent, A00325897, McNelly
Sunday, August 26, 2012 9:40 AM
Add sender to Contacts
"David McNelly" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
"Tonya Myers" <tonya.[protected]@waldenu.edu>
Thank you for contacting Support Services. I apologize, but without a formal Withdraw notification, your Enrollment Advisor, Tonya Myers, enrolled you for the next available term. I have copied Tonya on this email; please work with her to withdraw from Walden.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact the Support Services team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 1.800.925.3368, Option 1, then 2.
Support Services Coordinator
Laureate Education, Inc
More Walden University Complaints & Reviews
- Walden University - FRAUD
- Walden University - cost, lack of response, grievance filed without so much as an acknowledgment...the list goes on!
- Walden University - STEALING MONEY
- Walden University - Lack of honest advisement for PhD programs in Counseling Education and Supervision
- Walden University - fraud in education
- Walden University - Walden University
- Walden University - Tempo graduate studies financial aid
- Walden University - Master's in FPSY
- Walden University - Lack of help to progress--delayed finish
- Walden University - service educational courses to students