Menu

Walden University  -  Stealing money

L
Author of the complaint
5:26 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This school is a money trap and trust you will be in debt as I am. They are also sneaky as hell. I posted a complaint up here a while back and its gone I wonder where?

You guys (walden) exploited a young single woman and put me more than 100, 000 dollars in debt... For what? I hate this school and all you put me through. There will be repercussions for your actions. Believe me.

And dont delete my complaint the truth will come to light!

More Walden University complaints & reviews

Walden University - Fraud
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Walden University - Cost, lack of response, grievance filed without so much as an acknowledgment... The list goes on!
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Walden University - Lack of honest advisement for phd programs in counseling education and supervision
Walden University - Walden University
Walden University - Lack of student support
Walden University - Tempo graduate studies financial aid
9 comments
P
Mar 11, 2019 1:03 pm

I am interested in filing a lawsuit again Walden University. My contact information is [email protected]

J
Jan 09, 2019 1:08 pm

I am currently having issues with Walden University. I am a relatively new student and I contacted financial aid regarding my upcoming disbursement. I was told that I would not be receiving a refund and that I owed them money. She also stated that I was over-rewarded twice and offered to set up a payment plan. I am high disgusted with Walden right now. I had not received a call, an email, not even a fax regarding Walden's [censored] up. I currently speaking to another financial aid rep and I hope this issue can be resolved. I really wish I'd researched Walden's financial investigations prior to committing to this university.

D
Nov 04, 2016 7:57 pm

Contact me, we will get a class action going and put an end to these rip off schools like Walden and Argosy and so many others.

Sep 25, 2013 10:38 am

count me in... [email protected] Same issues.

Jan 29, 2013 11:35 pm

We should all ban together ! right now I am out of 20 thousand for a MSN than I have been trying to complete. The problem always seems to be the affiliation agreement. My place of work and Walden are not on speaking terms and the last student it took them 9 months to approve the affiliation agreement. After it was approved Walden sent the hospital an email that stated that they would not accept any more students from that site. Had I known that attaining a practicum was to be so difficult I would never have attended this school. I am done with a MSN in NI all I need is a practicum experience. I should have dropped early on ! This is becoming a nightmare. I will have to move o a different city work at a different hospital to even have hopes of finishing this degree.

Jan 29, 2013 11:28 pm

any one want to press class action lawsuit. I am into this Walden for 30 thousand for a MSN in Nursing Informatics. Walden makes it almost impossible to attain a practicum . A suit needs to be filed and I am totally in agreeance for this to be done. I will side with all persons who want to proceed with CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST THIS UNIVERSITY!

F
Jan 10, 2013 2:30 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

gwjeff...your situation is exactly the same as mine. I sent you a message. I have found there are more people experiencing issues with Walden's Financial Aid office and Bursar's office. There are also several complaints filed through the Better Business Bureau.

G
Dec 17, 2012 5:32 pm

I am currently enrolled at Walden University and I agree with you. I have experienced problems with enrollment and refund disbursement. They have some of the rudest staff members I have encountered I really hate that I enrolled in this school. I have found that the rules, their rules do not mean anything even if it is in black and white.Whenever you call in you will recieve I different answer.

G
Sep 08, 2012 9:02 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I contacted a lawyer, and he said that if we get enough people, we can file a lawsuit. Contact me if you are interested: [email protected] He also said to tell your congressman.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

56 complaints