Wal - Mart Pharmacy — prescriptions mess up
Over this past summer, I had a baby, and due to medical negligence, I got a terrible infection. Anyhow, after my first round of antibiotics were done, I had to go get does 2, so even though I wasn't feeling particulary well yet, I did need some things at Wal-Mart, and I did need my scripts' so I figured I'd kill 2 birds with one stone. Basically, I did overexert myself at Wal-Mart, I had just had a baby two weeks prior, I was recovering from a terrible infection, and yet I was throwing around a 20 pound bag of cat food and a 30 pound bag of dog food..anywho, it was time to turn in the prescriptions once I was done shopping. I go to the drop-off window where an older woman is just finishing up (so I know the pharmacist saw me). The old woman finished and the pharmacist is writing something down and looking at her computer screen..she didn't acknowledge me ONE TIME in the 15 MINUTES I was standing there, she nor I moved an inch! I couldn't believe how rude she was! I'm the type of person, who figured, well, I don't want to bother her, she looks busy, eventually she will get to me..but guess what, SHE DIDN'T, and she didn't even say hi, or say I'll be right there. Finally, I was just so mad that I left (I should've complained or been more assertive), but at that point I was so weak, and the antibiotics were so strong, they REALLY UPSET my stomach if you know what I mean. Anyhow, my granda has also mentioned that she hates that pharmacy..she says they always mess up her prescriptions, and that she has trouble getting there attention too.
More Wal - Mart Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare.
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations
- Walmart - falsely arrest
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart!
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!