Waffle Houseentire breakfast meal

On 9/9/19 at 12:00 pm, my husband and I came to the Waffle House in Elizabethton Tenn. We ordered the two egg breakfast, over medium with double scattered hash browns, raisin toast, mine with sausage his country ham and coffee. The eggs were burnt on the edges and raw in the middle. The hash browns same way with no onions. His ham was raw, my sausage was well done on one side, barely cooked on other. Raisin toast wasn't toasted, my husband watched the girl cooking pop the toaster up. Have you ever had raisin bread not toasted? Really gross!! The waitress was very nice but didn't offer more coffee until we were finished eating. We did eat our breakfast because we were hungry. We think the girl cooking is a manager, she has a different shirt on, black polo, no name tag, and looked to be training someone. We have eaten at many Waffle House's, from NC to AZ, From FL to MD, this is the worst one, very disappointed. We ate at the on in St. Petersburg FL, large volume store, and it was great! As busy as they were, our food was perfect. As I sit here typing this, we're still waiting on our check!

Do
Sep 10, 2019

Comments

•   Sep 10, 2019

So rather than being an adult and asking to see a manager, or better yet, addressing the issues that you were experiencing with the server you decide to get on an independent third party complaints forum to moan and whine on the Internet? You are the type of patron who deserves nothing less than to step on a Lego in the dead of the night while trying to get to the bathroom to avoid an emergency gastrointestinal blowout. If you were "hungry" and could stomach it, then it must not have been that bad. Stop the passive aggressive begging for handouts and communicate like a grown adult. Entitled [censored]s.

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

•   Sep 10, 2019

Raw ham? Ham is cooked and needs to be heated through to eat it. I doubt that a restaurant has a whole ham waiting to be smoked or baked and cuts a slice for you.

Untoasted raisin bread is the same as white bread only with cinnamon and raisins. I’ve often eaten untoasted raisin bread for sandwich bread.