Waffle House — unsanitary
On 7-19-16 as I was eating, I noticed a worker bring out two heads of lettuce wrapped in cellophane. She unwrapped one and quartered it and put about two quarters in the bin for sandwiches, etc. and then proceeded to chop on the remaining part and immediately put it on plates for salads. There was NO washing of this lettuce at all! Do you realize how sick dirty lettuce can make you? To make this even worse, the manager was sitting at the table eating during this and never even noticed it or said a word. I couldn't help but ask my waitress if the lettuce shouldn't have been washed prior to using it and she replied yes, but she (the other worker) didn't do it, did she? She told me she would take care of it, but I never saw her say anything to the manager. This in itself will prevent me from ever going back to this location. I cannot believe a person would subject their customers to things that are likely to make them ill!
More Waffle House Complaints & Reviews
- Waffle House - employee treatment
- Waffle House - unfair no hire list
- Waffle House - horrible food service!
- Waffle House - dist manager not thinking
- Waffle House - unfairness
- Waffle House Lenoir City, TN - service & food
- Waffle House - uncooked chicken
- Waffle House - service
- Waffle House - no one has acknowledged us in 10min
- Waffle House - wrongful termination without an investigation