The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Wachovia Bank — scam and fraud!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was on the Wachovia website wanting to give positive feedback to a Wachovia Employee. I found on the Wachovia website which stated the following. Senior staff members may not need quite so much praise and encouragement over learning new skills, but they emphatically do need praise and encouragement for their effort and commitment. Most employees, and indeed most bosses, feel that they do not get enough meaningful positive feedback. Everyone would benefit greatly from more thoughtful and clear interactions of this kind. Here is the link. Toward bottom of page.
I called Wachovia to give a District Manager a positive employee performance appraisal. I only have a free checking account so I only get 2 free 'ACCOUNT INQ PERSON TO PERSON' calls per month. Each additional one is $2
Banking Definitions - http://www.allbusiness.com/glossaries/banking/4941812-1.html
Definition of Account Inquiry - request for a copy of an individual's account history.
Definition of account history - summary of a deposit account's activity, including interest earned, during a particular period.
This call had nothing to do with an ACCOUNT INQ yet I am charged $2 for this. I feel good about what I did and was also told this appraisal would go to the president of Wachovia.
But being charged $2 for this? Do I feel ripped off? Absolutely!
More Wachovia Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company!
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans!
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct
- Wells Fargo - harassment