Von's Marketsterrible hr practices!

R Review updated:

I am 57 years old and am seeking work. I saw an add on retirement jobs.com for various positions for the Von's stores so I sent in a resume and was called for an interview. When I went in for the interview well dressed I was treated coldly by a Gal by the name of Elizabeth and I could tell because of my age she was not interested and said she was not really hiring right now but just trying to get a feel for the kind of people looking for jobs. I was furious when I left since that is false advertising on many websites and I wasted my gas and time for a job I thought I would have liked. They say they are an EOE but this gal surely did not play by the rules and I am considering legal actions since this was blatant discrimination because of my age. This Von's is in Camarillo, Ca on Mission Oaks Blvd.

• Ci
    Cindy Zendejsd Sep 25, 2019

On the 9/18/2019 I bought chicken tenders and potatoe wedges as soon as I finish my food my stomach started to feel upset on my way home I throw up and I been throwing up with the runs ever since I miss work cause your food made me get food poisoning. You need to check your food for bacteria it can make people real sick

• Sh
    SHLee Oct 16, 2019

I went to this store today around 2 am.
    I lost my phone by mistake but the staff helped me to find my phone and they found.
    So I would like to say thanks to the staff again for trying hard to find my phone at the time. You guys saved my life.
    Thank you so much !!!

• Ry
    Ryanfashiz Nov 23, 2019

I asked for my Atlantic salmon to be deboned with pliers. Butcher said this was not a service they provided. I would suggest this be added to your regular butcher service. It is a very common request and this is the first I have been denied.