Vonsmanagement, teamwork, and communication

J

"if this is not read then teamwork dont matter and no employees matter" its crazy you care more about the public then your employee's. This person im speaking for is an employee and costumer so I hope this msg gets somewhere. I herd this wont help and a waste of time.
  ok, I dont work at vons but a loved one of mine does and I tell you I hate that vons can make  my loved one so depressed and comes home saying shes gonna [censored]. Shes been there 4 years and knows exactly what needs to be done. The manager carissa  changes other department manager's schedule. There was a fine group back in the deli but since they hangout outside of work they are to close and "cant work togather." but im telling you  the last manager was on their team and things were running smooth. They split them up.

They were a team back there. Like sports team just winning.

Now my loved one has to ask for overtime because they took her team away.  theres people there who are lazy and she has to pick up after them cause she thankful for her job. Then gets chewed out for getting over time by carrissa the next day she crys everyday. I watch alot of under cover boss and they dont like when their business dont have that family/teamwork and communication bond.
  kim is deli manager who arranges what she sees will be best for department. Really nice lady. Carissa the store manager told kim " you cannot be friends with them or you wont make it..

Now let me tell you it used to not be hell but you guys or whoever can help. Carrissa needs a wake up call. She sucks the joy out of everyone who like there job makes them hate it

Yes  these girls are replaceable but if you want your store loved in this town then talk to carissa lake isabella vons tell her we need to work as a team. We need positive energy's flowing.

Your loosing money from what my loved one understands due to her iresponsible changes. The deli here makes more food then some kfcs and kfc never just has 1 person behind the counter they got a team gettin it done now you dont got to worry about giving overtime.