Vodacomunethical behavior

I started receiving phone calls from Vodacom saying my account is in arrears. On investigation it came to light that I used additional data on my account which was very strange as I have a voluntary limit on my contract to protect me against over spending on my account. The date of the data exceeding my voluntary limit was in January. I did however phone in in January to increase my limit slightly due to my son being born and I did not want to sit without a phone should we have an emergency. I asked the customer service agent to only allow for increase in my limit for the month of January which he confirmed was the case and said nothing else. I contacted the customer service centre after being notified of the arrears amount which told me that I removed the limit all together and not just increased the limit. The first call I made to enquire this was on the 6 April 2016 @ 10.31am and the consultant was Lindiwe Ncosana with ref [protected]. She told me that the would listen to the call in question and should it be found that Vodacom agent was wrong that they would reverse the charges. She also notified me that her supervisor would get back to within 48hours which never happened. I then phoned back on the 12 April 2016 to enquire about the query I had and why the supervisor did not return my call and still receiving an automated call from Vodacom to settle my account. The adviser I spoke to was Gabriel Phuthego which instructed me that the previous advisor (Lindiwe Ncosana) was supposed to load a service request and supply me with an SR number. Gabriel then went ahead and loaded a service request and supplied me with the following SR number (S3-GSW27-7LD20). I then received a SMS from Vodacom on the 13 April with a new SR number A7-D406-UR1Y3 and was notified that I would be contacted in 2 days. On the same day I received another SMS from Vodacom they received the query and they will contact me within 14 days once the audit has been completed. I then contacted Vodacom on the 14 April to find out what the progress was and spoke to Dorcas Mawabile from the collections department which could not assist me due to being off line. The call was made 2.10pm on the 14 April and the duration was 7min 42sec and could apparently be traced back. She could not supply me with a reference number for the call. After no feedback I phoned Vodacom again on 20 April 2016 at 9.30am to find out what was going on and spoke to Fanele Bothelesi which instructed me that the case is still pending and that the would get back to me before 5May 2016. After my last call I have not received any feedback as yet but was surprised to find that Vodacom suspended both my lines on 26 April 2016 without even giving me feedback on the query. I contacted the collections department at 4.50pm and after explaining to the person what was going on he notified me that he will remove the suspension of both my lines immediately and will take 1 hour to take effect. Again I was surprised to find that this was not done. I have done my part from the beginning to resolve the issue with Vodacom as I feel that the consultant the removed instead of increasing my limit was in the wrong and that I should not have to pay for their mistakes. I have requested to listen to the call or get a copy of that call which still has not happened even after requesting it numerous times. The one consultant told me that I would only be able to listen to the call once the matter has gone to court and not before. I have never said that I will not pay the money if it was found that I was indeed wrong, but requested proof of it though. Vodacom is now holding me ransom and will not remove the suspension on my lines until my account is up to date. I feel the is unethical as they made the mistake in my opinion and instead of owning up to it is trying to get the money from me.