Vodacom — data disappearing
On Friday the 27th of July I check on my phone on the vodacom app the balance on the data was over 17gb, and the airtime balance was over R300, I do still have available on number [protected].
On Saturday the 28th of July, when I wanted to use my i-pad i saw that the balance on the number was zero on the data as well as on the airtime.
On Thuesday I phone the customer care centre, reported it and I was helped and they assisted me by checking all the settings and helped me with 1gb of data.
I really appreciated it, but my concern is that all my data from over 17gb was depleted as well as the more than R300 of airtime that was still available on that number.
I am not happy with this.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling