Virgin Media — Poor service!
This has been a catalogue of problems ! For three week during September I was without my landline , after 45 minutes on my mobile trying to speak to a human being I was told a engineer could not get to during 4-7 slot for three weeks. Miraculously the evening before they were due my phone started working. after speaking to them again seeking compensation i was finally offered 1 months line rental which doesn't even begin to cover the cost of my mobile bill for 3 weeks. I wrote a letter seeking further compensation to your main office in Swansea which i am still awaiting a reply. Three days later it stopped working again, another 40 minutes trying to speak to a person i have to wait another week. Another letter sent to your head office [still awaiting a reply]Guess what after me telling them several times that they manged to fix it without visiting me [ you assured me you couldn't] the phone starts working on the morning they are due. I have elderly parents that i have to contact every day to see if they need anything and I am very unhappy about the lack of compensation being offered me to contribute to my additional outlay.
More Virgin Media Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Media Company Ltd - sms message received about winning money
- Virgin Media - Absolutely appalling service!
- Virgin Media Telecommunication - Above company offered me a prize of gbp gbp.900,000 through ur good bank
- Virgin Media - Crap service!
- Virgin Media - Terrible scam!
- Virgin Media - Over charging
- Virgin Media - virgin telecoms media draw
- Virgin Media - Charged too much
- Virgin Media - Bad services
- Virgin Media - Billing faults!