Having problems with Virgin Media?

+44 345 454 1111 (Broadband, TV and Home Phone)
+44 345 600 0789 (Mobile and Mobile Broadband)
+44 345 141 0111 (Moving Home Enquiries)
+44 800 064 3820 (Buying or Upgrading)
270 & 280 Bartley Way, Bartley Wood Business Park

Ireland
Block P2, Eastpoint Business Park, Dublin 3, DO3 W1X0

Complaints & Reviews

Over Charging

I have been charged for my telephone line in addition to my Broadband package even though the telephone line was discounted when I took out the service -as it is still discounted now. Virgin have adjusted my billing going forward but have refused to pay back the money they overcharged for previous months. They are basically saying that if I did not notice that they were overcharging me then its my fault and they can keep it!

What on earth can I do about this? If they have simply made a processing error and charged me more than I agreed to when I took out the contract how do I defend myself and get this money returned? For starters, how do I prove what the charging was agreed to be?

Threats Harassment & Bad Customer Service

Virgin Media, here I am on the third phone and broadband company in the UK in about a year. First the BT...

failure to deliver adequate broadband

I have had no functioning internet service for 2 months. Initially internet and skype were extremely slow, with downloads freezing and pages crashing regularly; on skype consistently being told that the connection was 'too slow' for video or phone link. I phoned Virgin several times last month to complain about this. Initially the person I spoke to was very helpful, arranged for a 'man with a van' to attend and sort out the problem. then on `13th january I got a text to say the workman had been cancelled due to them having 'identified an issue in (my) area which is affecting (my services). I subsequently phoned a further 2 or 3 times (and it seems that I have been charged for these calls at premium rate) to find out what was happening. I was eventually advised that the problem was due to 'over capacity in the area' which I take to mean that Virgin have signed up more customers than they can service on their existing broadband infrastructure. When I tested the speed of my broadband it was running at 0.5 mb - I am paying for 'up to' 20 mb. I was then told that the problem would not be fixed until today - 15th February. The fact that I've managed to actually get online - a first for weeks, may mean it has been fixed - but I won't hold my breath. When I asked how I would be compensated for their failure to abide by the terms of our contract I was offered £20 off my next bill. since my current bill is £13.47 higher than my normal monthly payment - this has either not happened or those phone calls to their 'service' were extortionate.
This is the first opportunity I've had to go online to register any kind of complaint. It is clear that their offers to provide superfast broadband are, at best, misleading; at worst a downright con - it is hardly my fault or that of anyone else who has experienced this problem in Woolwich/Plumstead over the last 2 months that Virgin have been so greedy as to sign up more people than they could service. I want the phone calls they've charged me for credited to my account; I want a full rebate on my broadband fee for the last 2 months, and I'd like an upgraded router for free, given the inconvenience - which has been considerable - I have suffered.

• Kp
    KP157 Jun 25, 2011

In mid-February I noticed my Virgin Media Broadband was extremely slow. Several phone calls later, I too was told that the service was over-capacity. I pay for a 50Mb line, only to receive up to 150Kbps on a typical evening. This is not enough for YouTube, streaming, downloading, anything - based on the bandwidth requirements of modern sites/apps.

In February, I was told this would be fixed in April. I would have to suffer for 2 whole months. It is now June, and the problems still exist, and have been told they will not be fixed until August.

This is a known issue for Virgin. Why was I not informed? Why did it take several phone calls before I am told? Why do Virgin keep adding customers to an already over-capacity network? Surely there must be hundreds of customers who are signing up, to terms of service that can not be met.

Virgin should be taken to court for such deception, ignorance and downright greed.

BUNCH OF LIARS

I have been a virgin customer for quite some time and decided to upgrade to a size m package with an hd box which i told was no charge.
They delivered the box and its a self install so I tried to install the equipment and found out the box was faulty again because i remember before when i first joined virgin my first box was faulty too!
and not long ago I have just found out that our bill has gone over its credit limit and that services will be restricted soon because they have charged me for the box after I was told it was free as being a long time customer as well I could not see any reason why not as it would have been a straight forward swap.
virgin staff were so stroppy about it and would not listen to me I have decided to let them have the dam box back and now thinking of going over to sky

Marcus Vaz Aug 05, 2010

I have had nothing but trouble with Virgin Media. They are a bunch of liars I agree. I'm leaving them as soon as I can. My advice to you is do the same mate. Good luck.

the worst customer service

Be aware of Virgin Media!!!

I am a Virgin Media customer since March 2008. I had problem only once with the service and after a few phone calls it had been sorted out. What it happened to us recently it is revolting.
I gave notice to Virgin Media that we are moving house. The service was cut off on the 23rd February and being promised to have the service activated on 3rd March at the new address. It was not explained that the activation refers only for the phone line and to get internet activated we need to wait few more weeks.
On 3 March, an Openreach engineer allegedly activated our phone line, we bought a phone, but the line never worked. After calling Virgin Media on a highly charged phone number on a daily base and not even getting any help I think Virgin Media Customer Service is not providing any service, the only goal of this department is to charge you by asking for your details every time you are put through another person or by putting you on hold.
I tried for days to find out through the customer service when the service is going to be activated. No one could answer, repeatedly promised they will get back to me with useful information, but it has never happened.

Until this day I do not know why the Internet is not activated.
Within customer service I was talking to Steve, Stephen, Rebecca (08.03.2010, 16:45), Jennifer (09.03.2010 18:15) who promised to get a call back within 24 hours. No one bothered to call me. Each time I asked for an ID - I never got it - of the person I am talking to as after days of trying to get this sorted out it began to be suspicious, that nobody wants to help me.

There was only one department Virgin Media National Support who noticed me after I have cancelled direct Debit. It was the only situation when Virgin Media noticed that I am one of their customers.

In conclusion, I have not received any reply for two weeks, despite all the calls I made, I filled in and signed the Cancellation Form and post it to Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Daleside Road, Nottingham, NG2 3GG.

Fortunately I have internet on my mobile so I went online and check the web and found many similar cases like mine. Virgin Media complaint letters are circulating on the internet, I read other people's cases and I am not happy at all I read.
This is why I am writing this letter as I do not want to get bills for a service that has never been activated.

As an online business owner Internet is essential to my business, I am loosing hundreds of pounds a day because I do not have internet. I do not even dare to estimate how much I am loosing day by day.

With this letter I would like to irrevocably terminate the existing agreement with Virgin Media. I do not wish to use any service provided by Virgin Media. And also I'm not willing to pay a single penny.

• Jp
    J Putland Mar 30, 2010

Appalling Service
    - 6 weeks since moving into a new flat
    - scheduled visit to put in phone line. Day home from work, no-one showed up despite promises all day that someone was coming
    - 2nd time stayed home and phone line was put in
    - told 3-5 days for broadband kit to arrive
    - 14 days later and still no kit. Told today that the "order failed"
    - now told a further 7-10 days to reprocess the order

In general:
    - every call to Virgin takes 20-30 minutes
    - most calls = passed to at least 4 departments
    - nobody ever calls you to tell you there is an issue, nothing happens until you call them
    - complaints go unheard; the so called "call back from a supervisor" NEVER happens

And my favourite...when I asked the Customer Service Agent today why she couldn't go find the most senior manager in the call centre and have them call me to apologies and retain my business, she answered "I would just be told to go back to my desk and get on with it".

This is very sad. The company clearly has no sense of living corporate values and I feel terrible for the call centre agents who deal with complaints all day and have management that could not care less. Companies like this always fail in the end...think Enron, Lehman Brothers etc.

No telephone line

I would like to log a complaint regarding the repair on my telephone line that wasnt carried out on Saturday. I have been without a main telephone line since the 2nd January 2010. I thought at first that my telephone was faulty and threw it away (turns out now it was a perfectly ok phone) and bought a new one. When that didnt work either it dawned on me that the line was faulty. I got an appointment for the 18th January when two engineers came and told me the fault was outside (looked like another company had damaged the cable) and that the earliest appointment I could have was the 20th February 2010 (one month and two days later)!! I had a confirmation telephone call on my mobile from a young lady on Friday 19th Feb that they were coming on Saturday and that I did not have to be in. When I arrived home Saturday afternoon, the phone line still wasnt repaired and I was still without a main line telephone.

When I telephoned your company (got India) which cost me nearly £2 and left me with 60p on my mobile, the lady kindly telephoned me back. I was told by her that another call had been made to my mobile on Friday telling me the engineers were overbooked and that they were not coming but I missed the call. I was also told that the 2nd person ringing to cancel call could not leave a message as there was no "option". They never rang back, so I was clueless until I rang Saturday afternoon. I was extremely angry but did apologise to the lady in India as it wasnt her fault. She also told me that another appt had been booked for something like the 14th March.

This is absolutely unacceptable and I am disgusted with your company at having had to wait so long to get this sorted out. If I didnt have a mobile and was old what would I do then, obviously your company couldnt care less. The lady in India also told me that her Manager was going to telephone me Saturday but so far I have not had that phone call. I would like someone to get in touch, firstly with a big apology and secondly to let me know when this is going to be repaired. I would ask you to compensate me with the £2 I lost off of my mobile phone trying to get in touch and for the perfectly working telephone I disposed of because I thought it was faulty!!

My account number is: [protected] - (9951)
Yours Sincerely,

Jan Cusworth

I sent this email and also in the post to the Complaints Department a week and have not even had a courtesy reply. Would you please forward it to the person who would deal with this complaint and get someone to write to me in response to the contents of this email. I am quite disgusted with your company and even more so now in as much as no-one has even had the decency to reply to this complaint. I have no idea when my telephone line is going to be repaired and as of today, still have no land line working.

If this is going to the incorrect department, please foward it to the right department and respond to me.

Yours Sincerely,

Jan Cusworth
I was assured by a young lady I spoke to on Monday 8th March that I would have a reply to my emails I have been sending since late February and GUESS WHAT? I still havent had a reply.
Would you please pass this on to a Manager of some sort - there must be someone in your company that is willing to answer me. I cant believe the service I have had from Virgin Media, it has been absolutely disgusting but there is nothing more I can do except try and get this to someone in authority within the company. Perhaps it could be re-directed to Richard Branson so he can see first hand what appalling treatment I have had to endure from you. I assume he still owns it!
I wont hold my breath for a reply as it probably wont come but one can still hope.

Scam artists

Virgin Media have chaged me for £191.00 of calls they say I have made to a mobile phone in an East European Country.I have not made these calls, and asked for this matter to be investigated. Virgin Promised to look into this, and confirmed that my service would not be interrupted whilst they were doing this. The same day my telephone, broadband and tv were all disconnected without notice.

I was advised that the only way to have these re-instated was to pay the disputed bill, which I did under protest. Letters listing telephone calls and promises made which have never been kept, only result in letters and phone calls from Virgin assuring me that they are dealing with this, and the problem is of concern to them.

It is now some weeks since my first contect with Virgin concerning this complaint, I am still waiting for the promised explanation.

Today 2nd April Virgin said they would contact me at 7pm, its now 9-45pm, another meaningless assurance.

Will anyone from Virgin every do what they say they will, and is this the service one should expect from a company thay claims to care about its customers.

FRAUDULANT CALLS

I am not sure where to start:, i received my phone bill in December 2017 & it was for £500 for 2 week...

Increased charges after 2 months

I signed up with Virgin Media in Feb for a Broadband package sized M as advertised on its website for a payment of GBP10 for the first 6 months and GBP17 for the remaining 6 months of the contract. For the first 3 months, I was charged GBP13.50 and as this worked out to be the pro-rated charge for the full 12 months, I did made my payments peacefully. However, imagine my shock when the bill for my 4th month suddenly showed a 100% increase which also applies to the preceding month! I now have to pay GBP20 for the 3rd and 4th month without any prior notification whatsoever. I rechecked all the leaflets and bills Virgin Media sent to me and also their website, there is no mention of the price increase. When I e-mailed Virgin Media to query the increase, I was informed that Broadband M is no longer being offered and that I will be upgraded to Broadband L for GBP20 per month. I find it most unethical that Virgin Media should be allowed to offer consumers a product for a contracted period then withdraw the product and inflict a more expansive product on the consumer. To add injury to the insult, I was not even offered the other extras that come from choosing Broadband L instead of M for example, free wireless G router, free PCguard Total, etc. not to mention that Virgin Media’s website is currently promoting the Broadband L at GBP15 per month for the first 3 months and GBP20 for the remaining months. I am even loosing out on that and the pro-rata rate i was charged.

As a result, when I announced my intention to break from the contract I was told that I would have to pay the penalty which would ironically honor the 12 month contract. Incensed, I looked up and quoted to them paragraph J3c of the Virgin Media Terms and Conditions which states that I may cancel the service without penalty by giving 30 day’s notice if Virgin Media increase their charges.

My dissatisfaction with Virgin Media is the fact that I have signed up for it, paid the installation fees of GBP30, not to mention whole days waiting for the engineering team to install the router, received the service for only 2 months before they increased the price a whopping 100% without prior notification or additional benefits and now having cancelled the service I have to look again for another internet provider and hope that not all companies are as dishonest as Virgin Media. Plus the staff seemed to be trained to extract as much money from the consumers as possible even if it is illegal as long as the consumer is unaware of it.

BROADBAND SPEED

AS A LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR SOME TIME I FEEL CHEATED THAT MY MEDIUM SPEED BROADBAND CONTRACT IS NOW NO BETTER THAN MY FIRST EVER DIAL UP SERVICE OF MANY YEARS AGO. SO SLOW IN FACT I MOSTLY GIVE UP EVEN TRYING TO ACCESS MY E-MAILS THROUGH THEIR OWN SERVER (5 MINUTES TO LOAD THE PAGE AT MY LAST ATTEMPT. I AM GOING TO CHANGE MY SERVICE PROVIDER IN THE NEW YEAR THOUGH THEY ALL LIE ABOUT THE SPEEDS THEY PROVIDE. IF GAS AND ELECTRICITY PROVIDERS USED THE SAME STANDARDS WE WOULD END UP WITH DILUTED GAS AND 50 VOLTS INSTEAD OF 240.

broad band phone use

NOT HAPPY my phone keeps dropping out while I am talking tonight I had to re call my mother in ADelaide 3 times even after 5 minuts because phone would just drop out. I had to re call my friend in Canberra the same number of times because of the same reason. Have tried to call to reprort the fault howver after waiting 15 minutes the damn phone drops out again.
The fact that I have to wait 15 minutes is bad enough but then having to call back and have the same thing happen again is just damn annoying. NOT HAPPY.
Want some one to talk to otherwise I will take this further. i am locked in fpr another 12months of contract howver unless I get some satisfaction I will take this to the department of fair trading to get out of this contract. This is not the first time that this has happen and I have tried to call beofre howevr I am so angry at the momengt I am persuing this further. I am a good customer and do not appreicate this levelf of service. I joined your company in good faith. NOT HAPPY.

national scam

I HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY A VIRGIN MEDIA ADVISOR THAT IN THIS YEAR THEY HAVE CANCELLED TENS OF THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS DIRECT DEBITS IN ORDER TO CHARGE THEM ADMINISTRATION CHARGES UNKNOWN TO THEM.

THERE REASON AND WAY OF HIDING THIS WAS BY CLAIMING TO COMBINING BILLS. YOU WOULD NOW RECIEVE A PAPER BILL WITH A £5 ADMINISTRATION CHARGE...

TENS OF THOUSANDS X £5 = A LOT OF OUR MONEY = NATIONAL SCAM

HERE IS HOW I FOUND OUT

MY LETTER
I am absolutley disgusted in the way i have been spoke to and the way i have been treated, After being a loyal customer for 3 years it is an absolute disgrace, also the infomation that one of your advisors has given has caused utter disbelief in such a big company . I was advised that you cancelled tens of thousands of customers direct debits in order to make more money by charging them administration fees for paper bills. It is totally disgusting, Over the past two weeks i have spent hours on end talking to people who dont seem to understand or speak a word of english yet they can call me a liar.

Like i said i have been a loyal customer for over 3 years, For the first two years i was just using your broadband middle for £18 last september i was contacted by a member of your sales staff who informed me for a 12 month period of a special offer of £2 only i would recieve a phone line with talk unlimited to any landline 01 - or 02 number, Yes thats correct so i would only pay £20 in total for the two services. I agreed- A month later i recieve two bills one for the internet and one for the phone, Yet the phone wasnt £2 it was £11 and they had decided to charge me £7 for the talk unlimited, I phoned and they said they would sort it out, Instead i never heard anything, a month passed, another month passed, then i recieved a threatening letter, It claimed i owed in the region of £100, This was very distessing to me as i had always paid my bill by direct debit and had never missed a payment. Anyway after another couple of hours on the phone we realised that VIRGIN MEDIA had combined both bills and unknown to me they had cancelled my direct debit. I wasnt once informed of these changes. I was also informed that the charges included £10 administration charges because i wasnt paying by direct debit, This really annoyed me as my original contract was direct debit and it was you VIRGIN MEDIA that had cancelled it so how could charge me administration fees, Then i get told £30 is 3 late payment charges, Again this is totaly disgusting as i had never missed a payment, i pressumed the money was coming out by direct debit-one that VIRGIN MEDIA cancelled. So after another hour on the phone i reluctenly pay it on my card and we agree to reset up the direct debit...everythings sorted
3 months pass guess what i recieve another threatening letter, this time sayin g the same thing i havent paid, administration charges, and late payment charges. This now cases me great stress i am absolutly raging another couple of hours on the phone talking to people who dont listen and dont understand, after 2 hours they realise they tried taking the money out of somebody elses account so they once again cancelled the direct debits. This is a joke an absolut joke, they appologise (ha ha ha ) And again i make a payment on my card, this time i say i dont want direct debit, just send me an invoice, they agree...

3 months later...i dont believe this another threatening letter, Is this some kind of sick joke are you really this ignorant, very annoyed i ring virgin straight away, I am put on the phone to an asian speaking man claiming his name is cyril daz, I ask him to spell his name he repeats CYRIL DAZ after about an hour of yet another aggonizing conversation of trying to explain to yet another VIRGIN MEDIA CA He calls me a liar, I say i beg your pardon he explains i am a liar as i am claiming i havent recieved a bill and he can clearley see i have been sent three bills, As he has called me a liar this totaly rages me, this is disgusting how dare he call me a liar, after another 20 minutes of me and him arguing he realises something on his screen that infact i was correct as no bills had been sent because Ebilling had been set up and they had sent the bills to an unused email address, it turns out that when i was last on the phone 3 months prior the woman had set up EBILLING, i vagely remember her explaining it to me but she convinced me my card would be charged automatically- after she took my registered email address and password without my knowlegde or permission she had set up EBILLING cyrill daz was now appologising for calling me a liar he said he was under great stress and he hated the way virgin treated people and that i was being scammed, This is the best bit.

He actually told me that virgin media had cancelled tens of thousands of virgimedias customers direct debits in order for them to be able to charge administration fees.

This is the icing on the cake i am totaly disgusted, i feel sick, you mean to say i am part of a national scam against VIRGIN MEDIAS customers, This is just too much, I phone up to sort out your mess and your troubles and stresses you have caused me and i get this infomation. I demand to speak to his supervisor he then strats appologising and saying no please, I speak to his supervisor who is not interested one bit in a word his colleage had said he couldnt understand what he had done and said that was so wrong, It was like he just couldnt understand how those comments would make me so angry he was more intersted in me making a payment, I demand to speak to a manager, A woman comes to the phone who again is not interested, she appologises for her staffs behaviour but insists i make a payment or i will be swithed off. Over the next few days i am contacted by virgin media staff hounding me, i have spent hours on the phone explaining the same thing over and over and it seems like there is one big communication fault inside VIRGIN MEDIA . I am disgusted.

Anyway after the phone call i decide to visit online forums to ask if anybody had been treated the same, to my amazement it seemed CYRIL daz was correct round about march virgin media had canncelled thousands of peoples direct debits and are now charging them money for administration fees, I couldnt believe it, How disgusted our we now,

I have contacted Ofcom, Trading standars and i have spoken to media and currently awaiting to make an interview with the national press this week, I have been contacted by THE SUN-THE MIRROR-THE STAR all who are more than interested for this story. i hav had to go this far as not once where you interested, i am now awaiting to see how long you take to sort this mess out.
also i would be very grateful to know what you intend to do about...

Charging me administration fees after you cancelled my direct debit.

charging me late payment fees after you cnever sent me any infomation regarding tpayments.

How i ring to complain and i am accused of being a liar.

How you can charge me administration fees for bills you never sent to my house but sent by em, ail.

i await your call

• Qu
    Quest Oct 12, 2008

Avoid Virgin, BT, Talk Talk and Tiscali, Pipex & Bulldog at all costs.

Some of these companies used to be okay, in fact a couple of them at one time or another I would have classed as good - but now for various reasons they all suck.

Why..? well I need say no more about Virgin... although by visiting this site some of your additional questions my be answered:

Infact I'd be a little wary of Sky too for the same reasons.

With regard to the others - well... BT and Talk Talk should be avoided for this reason:

Tiscali are quite simply C R A P, and unfortunately Bulldog are now part of Pipex who also own the terrible Tiscali - and what goes for one will generally go for the other... so those 3 are all out too.

So who does that leave...?

LOL! not that many.

From my most recent research I would suggest looking into 2 companies:

BE INTERNET should be considered, and also ZEN INTERNET. Both are a little more expensive, but at the end of the day you do get what you pay for... your connection will not be throttled in the same way as most of the current ISPs (for bit torrent traffic etc), and from what I can tell you should come away with your privacy intact because AFAIK your connection will not be monitored by deep packet sniffing privacy invaders at the telephone exchange for advertising purposes. Also those ISPs offer truly unlimited access and don't hold you to a bogus "Fair Usage Policy".

• Ta
    TAm7 Sep 03, 2009

I can understand why your so frustrated and angry with regards to your problems with virgin... however as an employee myself I can see that in your case this agent Cyril Daz has made up utter rubbish and given you completely wrong information. yes payment handling charges of £5 were added for any customer not paying by direct debit, also bill merges were created, but it wasn't to gain money from customers, obvisouly they could earn money this way but they would be breaking the law, and theywould've had watchdog or ofcom or any one of the media regulators on their case straight away. I mean in your case from an employees perspective i really do agree your cust experience has been god awful which is one of the reasons why I should hate the job... some many problems are because of human error... and lack of knowledge about the compaines procedures and policies and part of our job would be keeping upto date which changes... they should've firstly taken a payment for the full bill then refunded the charges applied as you would have had a good payment history as a d.d paying cust, then obvisould they should've set up your d.d details properly it really not hard considering all thats needed is sort code account number... when the 'collections' team were calling you if you metioned the balaance was in dispute then they should've checked back account and logged a comapint to escalate further...

one thing i would need to point out though is if at the time the girl explained ebill and you agreed and gavew her those email details then the sending of the bills thereafter is your responsiblity to check them and update us if you change them... but from your story it would be your luck that this probably has n't been the case... really sorry to hear about the problems you have... honestly because there are people working away everyday trying to resolve issues which have been caused by members of staff who basically don't give a f*@k!! and the rest of us are left to deal with the flak and digusting abuse and comments from people who they've dealt with... and becasue of this we or well I understand why you would be so mad and coming out with such ridiculous threats etc becasue i know if had happend to me then i would be doing the exact same thing... btw although there is a communication issue i have found that the uk based foreign agents are by far the best in terms of attitude, getting issues resolved and doing whbats needed than some of my english scottish welsh colleagues. by far however the centre in india is the worst for doing everything oposite from what virginmedia considers it s customer care teams to be... usual adjectives helpful etc but mainly human open and accountable.

i apologised with regards to your personal cust experience these issues you faced were resolvable, i loved the company virgin, and what it should stand for... unfortunately this isn't always the case as as usual there as far as my personel knowledge of staff etc and calls still are minority of people who cause the problems or in most cases escalate issues with their lack of care, sympathy and understanding... which is unaccpetable for the job they are or were holding... outwith that some times things go wrong or a discrepency can crop up as alot of automated systems but whe this happens they are and can be and should resolved asap whether it is billing install service affecting disconnecting moving home issues...
    again hopefully no-one else will go through your problems.

for others: head office cable

NCLC

Virgin Media National
    PO BOX 219
    Newport
    NP10 8UG

Making a complaint or giving feedback
    We aim to resolve all written complaints within 28 days and to respond to all e-mails within 48 hours. For information about our Complaints procedure and how to take further then please refer to our Code Of Practice.
    code of practice availalbe on the website.
    hope that can help anyone els with problems...
    Thomas.

Dishonest Customer Service

EVERYONE MUST READ THIS I ordered SKY TV and a BT phone, and rang VirginMedia to cancel my monthly...

Moving home

I was about to move house, so I contacted Virgin to arrange to cancel services and collection of equipment. They arranged to collect between 12-6 on Thursday 4th September, which was after I moved. I returned to the house to let them collect their equipment, but they failed to turn up. I arranged another appointment, but complained and asked for compensation for the 80 miles travelling involved. They say it is not their fault that I decided to move home so I am entitled to nothing - and attempting to take my complaint further would do no good as the complaint would only be returned to the person I was talking to!
My Fault? They had 6 hours to turn up, but they couldn't even be bothered to let me know they weren't coming! Now I have to bear the costs of an 80 mile round trip because of their bad service, all with no ombudsman to take the complaint to.
I have now managed to get a £10 reduction of my bill, which barely covers half my costs.
Customer service or customer circus?

Mac79 Oct 02, 2009

I have recently moved house on the 21st September, the Move was informed 3 weeks before the move date to Virgin and my new account and numbers where provided and an installation date of 28th September was set .
    3 days before the installation date a letter was posted through the door that there was an issue for the Monday install by the Construction survey team. i rang as soon as i got the letter and no issue had been logged. i was told that they would call if there was an issue.
    I received no such call but called the Construction team again on the Saturday at 4:00pm where i was left waiting 15min on the phone until someone answered, again no issue was found and was told to ignore the letter.
    On the Monday no engineer arrived i contacted the construction team and they have told me that the issue was logged late on Saturday .. less than two days before the install and no one contacted us to tell us that an engineer was coming. this was unacceptable as we had taken a day off work to meet the engineer. if we where not in then we would of been charged had he turned up. I was told by the construction team that it would take over 10day to contact the Council to fix the issue ( had the survey been done to fit this time scale this would not been an issue) and that they would try and get a fix as soon as possible.
    I contacted the customer care team as i have not heard anything since the Monday and have been told my installation date is not the 10th of November.. this was not checked that we would be available for this day ... also if we are ok for this date and we have received no sorry or discount for our hassle and Inconvenience caused by this complete failure in a move by Virgin, we are now left without Board band and A house phone also a virgin box we can not use for another month. it's been 1 of teh worst experances ever from a media company .. ca complete disregards for there customers...

cheating

Initially when I decided to get a broadband I decided to get virgin broadband as I so a add that broadband for just £4.99 when I phoned these people (Virginmedia) I asked them everything and they told me that I do qualify for this offer now when the bill arrivered I was charged £10.99 I phoned them and explained the situation they told me that they will look at the matter but when they called me they told me sorry but you will have to make the payment of £10.99 even though the mistake was from there path and also that I cant change the provider or even if I change I will have to pay the same amount for the next 12 months I think mistake was on there path and appology can not take care of my financial status I did go to solicitors but because they are demanding heavy fees which I want be able to afford I have to except this wrong decision I know this want be any help but I want to show this people that fraud is not always taken silently

• Sp
    spodspod May 02, 2009

1. PLEASE STOP SHOUTING!!
    2. Go to small claims court. You don't need a lawyer. The judge will decide the case on merit.

Billing faults!

After canceling the phone and having it disconnected because of high charges Virgin continued to take the...

Terrible service!

I started off with NTL I had no problems with. I was with NTL for over 4 years. When it went over to virgin media the problems started. Virgin media repeats everything more then once and I'm paying for the same old programs. I seem to be paying a lot me then i should. I ring up and get through to people that don't understand what I'm talking about. I can be on the phone for over an hour and the problem is still unresolved. I haven't got a direct debit on my account because i don't trust what they are going to take out every month they charge me extra because of this. I'm fed up with this so I'm leaving them. I told virgin this and they said nothing and hung up on me. Has any of this happened to you?

Annie Aug 03, 2007

I have had truly appalling service from Virgin Media following installation of TV, broadband and phone package on 16 July. I wrote to formally notify them that I would like to avail the 30 day money back guarantee and cancel the service with Virgin media. I have tried on numerous occasions to communicate via phone but have either been cut off or have been left waiting on the phone for over 30 mins.

no contracts have been signed so I have the right to get out.

As mentioned in the many phone calls to the Virgin media team, after waiting for 6 hours, the engineer finally turned up at 7pm. He hurriedly installed the connection after complaining bitterly about Virgin Media on a corporate level. We had agreed that our BT no. would be transferred but this was not arranged and we have been connected to a completely different area code. We live in Ash vale and the code we have been connected to is that of Frimley. We were also rather intimidated by the rudeness of the engineer and if I was in the house on my own I would have felt rather unsafe. He also left all his litter behind. To think that there was a £25 installation charge for the pleasure of this awful experience is simply mortifying.

After speaking to the customer dept on 17 July, they arranged for an engineer to visit the following week on 24 July. I took the day off work and spent 6 hrs waiting. No one turned up and there was no apology from Virgin Media.

It has also emerged that our monthly bill is rather more than was agreed. I was expecting to pay £57 for XL package, broadband and phone line but have now been told that this is going to be £69. This is £25 per month in excess of what we were paying for a like for like package from Sky. I also received more channels from Sky for the same price for example all the Asian channels. Once again, Customer services assured me that the problem was fixed and that my bill/month would be for £57 but I have this week received an invoice for £67.

In view of the above, I have now decided to cancel my direct debit at the bank but have not heard a thing from Virgin media.

Martin Apr 12, 2008

I have seen millions of complaints on Virgin Media and feel scared that I have signed a 12 month contract. My wife and I moved into a new rented flat just over two weeks ago. The landlord who was living here advised us that due to bad reception in the area, she has been using Virgin Media for TV and had the phone and broadband package. Fair enough I thought, phoned them up and they were even kind enough to give me a discount on the whole package (3 for 30 was offered for 20). But that was the last of the good will I got. On the phone while I was signing up, I was given of an activation date of 3rd of April 2008, when my equipment would be delivered as well.

You guessed it the day had come and gone and not a sign from the lovely people from Virgin Media. On the 4th I called them up asking what was happening and when I would get my equipment. The answer...well they did not know because the equipment was only give for delivery to the delivery company (UPS) on the 3rd. I could call them up if I wanted to they said, to arrange delivery. In fact they said that would not be enough, because they need someone to come to the flat and install it all. When I queried when this would happen I was told 'tomorrow'. At this point I raised a complaint with the call center guy, quoting to him exactly what I was unhappy with. I should have asked for his name and a ref of the complaint, but I was so furious that they were quick to sell me the product, but were so poor at advising what it would entail to install and had in fact lied about the dates. Again, I was told a manager would contact me 'tomorrow' to follow up with the complaint and a letter would be sent to acknowledge it all.

You guessed it, no call nor letter.

6th of April, I called again and was told that installation was scheduled for the 7th of April, without me having scheduled it at all. I rescheduled for Saturday 12th of April, between 1-6pm. I was promised that I would get a call from a manager regarding my complaint, which was visible on the system the time. Same day I went and picked up the equipment from UPS as they could not guarantee a delivery day or time.

The landlord had left her Virgin Media equipment at the flat, but had canceled all services. So faced with a long wait for activation I switched the equipment on and what do you know... broadband was on, without me having to put in a PIN. TV was working for the basic 5 channels and phone was off. I thought, not bad to keep us entertained 'till the activation. I called Virgin Media and told them I get 5 channels, can I get the rest of them please ( I subscribed for over 80)? They told me, you need to wait for the engineer to install it all. For the fun of it, I asked if that means I won't get broadband till then and the lady was adamant that I won't be able to get broadband despite having my landlord's modem. I couldn't argue with her, they had proved their poor, poor service before. I was going to wait for the 12th.

12th of April. No call from a manager. I call to confirm with Virgin Media that they would be coming over to do the installation. This is where i was ready to throw my toys. I was told there is no scheduled visit, and in fact there is no need for a visit because the install is supposed to be a self install. I was blown away by this. I asked to speak to a manager, to follow up on my complaint from the previous week. Wait for it... they could not see anything on the system, no sign of my complaint.
    At that time, I asked to speak to a manager straight away. The call center guy told me he could not let me do that as my problem was around a self install and not Customer Service. I insisted, he spoke to his manager, who refused to speak to me.

At this point I am lost as to what I can do. I raised a new complaint and asked for a reference number this time. I asked for the guy’s name and his manager’s name. He did not want to give me his surname nor his manager’s surname. Only after I pushed did he give them to me. I was promised that a manager will call me within 24 – 48 hours. I am not holding my breath.

I phoned faults reporting and after 5 minutes they had all my TV channels connected. The phone is still off and I am scheduled for an engineer to come around on the 14th. The broadband has been working since I initially tried it... despite assurances from Virgin Media that it would not.

I will follow this through and get something for my lost nerves and time. I hope that the rest of you get some proper service from Virgin Media... although from what I have seen so far, they trip over themselves to lie, show their incompetence and turn their customers into babbling fools.

The broadband is fine, it is actually double the speed to what I signed up for, and TV works once activated. Phone is still to happen, but I pray that none of these services develop a fault.

• Wl
    w l ramsden Aug 19, 2008

virgin media broadband. my service has been down since the 12th august until the 18th which i only found out about buy ringing up (151) they say they will put £10 in credit on my next bill we will see. now it is the 19th and my service is hit and miss i pay for 2mbs but when i run a speed test it shows 117kbs the all so say if you download 350mbs a week they say your speed will drop to 1mbps until after 9 pm but that is un true they should have said 12pm at which it work well but who is up then. they are wanting me to go on 4mbs but why should i when i don't get 2 mbs which i pay for. all in all there should be a law against this as it is wrong you can spend ages on the phone to them and get no farther forward virgin media sucks . but after 12pm there broadband is good so why can't they get it right in the day .

maria Sep 23, 2008

i was away on holiday to come back to find out all my services had being cut as was £2 short when they went into bank and could not get payment so when i got home paid it straight away, i had never being late with payments they were always on time. after i paid them relized my e-mail service was still not up in running but the faults department kept saying not there department and passed my call about, it was 4days later when i got someone to deal with it they gave me a job ref number saying it would be fixed in 72 hours joke i then phoned back up for them to tell me they were 6000 e-mails down i would need to wait, they then put me threw to customer service so i could complain and the young man on the other end said he would get it dealt with and phone back joke still waiting, i have also contacted there complaints department 4 times and guess what still waiting and still no e-mail so i am now looking to end contract with them they are crap and the people they have working for them could not run a menuge they have no people skills and dont no how to communicate with each other . so if you are thinking of joining them think again, ever here the saying stick with the devil you no that goes for the company your with just now as virgin media are rubbish

• Wi
    william kimber Dec 04, 2008

yesterday 3.12.08 virgin media advertise in mirror and sun news papers extra large 20mb broadband 10 pound for first 6months 20 pound thereafter .i am paying 37 pound a month for same sirvice from v m when i rang to complain they said for new customers only if they dont sort it out they will loose old customer there 20mb is crapp.

• Mc
    mcro Mar 13, 2009

Virgin Media cable broadband is the best on the market. I never had any problems with the service except the occasional day when the whole service for the area i lived in was down. Unfortunately I no longer live in an area with vm cable broadband capability otherwise i would sign up with them straight away. Anyone using a BT landline with any internet service aren't getting true broadband through their copper telephone cables. VM use fibre optic cables and so can offer upto 50mb connection at this time (no other company can offer that)

As for customer services, theirs is no different to any other CS, some guy sitting in a call centre in outer mongolia, BUT I know from experience that if you ask about special deals you can get them, but if you dont ask they wont offer them. I had a 20mb line but never ever paid the full price, after each period of time the special offer was offered for I would phone again and get it renewed

As for getting the 5 normal channels Martin talks about, it is written into the contract that you signed or at least the one I signed that regardless if I continued my contract with VM those 5 channels would be available to the household, even without their box being there.

I am currently stuck with a Vodafone doggle internet service with a max download of 3GB per month (VM cable was unlimited) so if i wanted to watch live streamed TV on my computer my 3GB would run out real fast and this service cost me £15 a month. O2 offer the same 3GB at the same price but dont tell you about the limit until after you use it. I know, my wife uses O2 and we got a bill of £356 after the first month on top of the £15.

If you are using you internet connections to download peer to peer file sharing, don't blame VM cos you're not getting the speed you are paying for, it's got nothing to do with them what speed the senders of the files are uploading for you to download, so moaning that your 20mb connection is [email protected] gives the impression you are peer sharing and thought it would be faster with 20mb. most householders do not require more than an 8mb connection so dont bother upgrading, plus the fact you shouldn't be doing it anyway and VM will be monitoring your bandwidth and will disconnect you with or without a warning

Marcus Vaz Aug 05, 2010

My Virgin Media phone has been out of service since the 13th July. Since then I have had nothing but trouble with incredibly rude customer service reps from the company who've told me lies on several occasions. They have a centre in India and I can't understand what they are saying easily (and I'm Indian). I told them my phone was out of order so they promised to get an engineer round on the 28th July (over 2 weeks later). I phoned back to ask for an earlier appt (I was put through to India) the rep told me they'd get someone round on the 22nd. I was suspiscoius as it sounded like he was just trying to get rid of me. Unbelievably on the 21st July the phone started working again (only for a couple of hours as it turned out) and even more unbelievably there was a message on the answer phone from Virgin Media telling me that the engineer was double booked and I would now have to wait until 4th August to have the line repaired. (This was left on the phone that I'd reported as not working, these people are really thick!). On 4th Aug they were supposed to be here to repair the line between 8am and 1 pm. I was still waiting at 1.30pm so I phone up to find out what was happening (having spent ages on the phone to them already that morning to check that they were coming and being told that they were already working on the cables, which I pointed out they couldn't be because they weren't with me!!! ) and I was told that they were running late. Why couldn't they have phoned to let me know? I asked. "Oh! That's not our policy!!! I asked to be put through to a Supervisor who when I told him of the problems simply said "I don't have to listen to this" and he hung up. This was the actions of the Supervisor!! It simply beggars belief. The engineers turn up at 3.15pm (no apology or explanation) and tell me they can't do the job as they hadn't brought the right equipment. They'll come back tomorrow. They then disconnect the other phone line to the house and leave. I'm now without any phone services and am still waiting for them to turn up.
    What ever you do if you read this DO NOT USE ANY VIRGIN MEDIA PRODUCTS. Their service is simply appalling. It's all ok when things are working but if you need any help from them... forget it. they are absolutely dreadful.

• Ll
    LLoyd_Bank$$ Jun 17, 2011

The exact same, they were taking out more than the agreed amount every single month for 9 months, so i cancelled DD and told them to go and rob someone else. Now they say i'm in breach of my agreement and charging (robbing) me for more money. They say they are taking me to court, i cannot wait!

Not returning my money

On 23rd Nov 2007 i cancelled virgin media as moved home. Since then they sent me to the debt agency as they said i owed £55.03 which i called and paid as soon as i received this letter as i'm never in debt! They also charged me by direct debit an additional £55.00. It turns out it was there mistake... they will not return my money £110.03. I've called numerous times and they keep saying a cheque is in the post when i know they are fobbing me off.

The direct debit payment was came out form my ex's bank account (i paid him in cash) so i can't get it returned there. A letter they sent me on 18th December 2007 states it was there error and a cheque will be issued soon!!! I need that money back as im financial trouble and this is due to someone. Is there anything i can do? Please feel to contact me!

Kind regards
Caroline McMahon

• Dy
    dylan Oct 02, 2008

TENS OF THOUSANDS X £5 = A LOT OF OUR MONEY = NATIONAL SCAM

HERE IS HOW I FOUND OUT

MY LETTER

also i would be very grateful to know what you intend to do about...

Charging me administration fees after you cancelled my direct debit.

How i ring to complain and i am accused of being a liar.

i await your call

Bad experience!

All was fine until I changed computer. Suddenly I could no longer get my pc guard antivirus free with...

lies from sales department, and jokes with customer service and at the end, you've lost 12 pounds phoning them, and well took the piss of you.

Here is my story! (And the mail I sent to several customer services of virgin... Without any answer...)
Virgin is pretending to listen to you, but at the end, it's just lies. Several times I heard "alright, I understand your situation, i'm paying back this and this fee, is there anything else I can do?" and phoning the day after, I always realised nothing have been paid back at all. So please, stop calling yourself "the best customer service in uk" or stop saying "where are listening to you to provide the best services". It's all rubbish.

Enjoy:

Alright, I don't know where to start.
Let's start from the beginning!

We are living in edinburgh and we bought a l size package from one of your collegues. So that's 17 gbp (Great british pound) a months. And he asked us to give 35 gbp on the day of the signature, as it would guarantee for them the guarantee that we take the line, and for us, it wouldn't be anything more than using those 35 gbp to pay 2 months in advance. So didn't have anything against that.
So here is what he said: you agreed to take the l size package, and which payment are you choosing?"we said"we don't want the direct debit for the moment"
So he replied"okay, so it'll cost you 17 gbp per months, and i'll take 35 gbp by cash right now, which for you means that on the first month you'll pay 0, second month you'll pay 0 again, and on the 3rd month, you'll pay 17-1=16 gbp and then the month after will be 17 gbp, as normal"that was his own words.

So listening to him and specially his resume of what we would clearly have to pay (We are all students, so that probably the most important point) we clearly understood that there were no charges for installation, and that the payment by cash won't cost us more.
Then we were really interest as the price was okay for us and there were no installation charges. Then we said that we will connect through the wireless, so he told us"we have a promotion right now, and you'll have a free wireless routeur!". My flatmate said"yeah but I checked on the internet this morining and nothing was written about this free routeur."he replied"yes, I know this isn't written on the website, but it's a promotion we do have".

So we took the line, regarding that there were no charge for installation, payment by cash without any extra fee, and a free wireless routeur.
After the installation, we didn't have our free routeur, so I phoned the person who sold us the line, and he told me that when he told us about the wireless routeur fo free, he was completely confused because he thought they had this promotion, but they actually didn't have it. So he said"alright, i'm sorry it was my mistake, just go and get the cheapest wireless routeur in a shop, tell me the price, and i'll pay you back as a credit of the value of the routeur. That way, you'll have a routeur you won't have to pay, as I offered you on the day we met, sorry again for my mistake."
So at this point, everything was so fine for us.

Then we did few shops and found the cheapest wireless routeur for the lowest quality. 34 gbp. So I was supposed to text the person who sold us the line, the exact price for the routeur, that he 'll pay it back on the virgin bill.
I went on holidays for over one month and my flatmates prefered to let the problems for myself when i'll come back.

So coming back what are the problems on the first bill:

30 gbp for installation charge which was supposed to be free
5 gbp extra on each bill for paying by cash.

I understand those fees are normal, but we bought the internet line from virgin specially because it has been sold to us as no installation charge on no charge for payment by cash. So I wonder what'll be the surprise of tomorrow, which"normal"fee for you are we going to discover again??
The person who sold us the line isn't picking up the phone, as i'm trying to tell him the price of the wireless routeur we are supposed to have paid back, and to ask him what the hell is going on with all of those fees. So I phoned last week the million of hotline that are supposed to be here to help us, I had to explain my story to about 6 people, giving my full details 6 times too, to talk with someone who told me that there is nothing he can do at his level, and I have to get in touch with the person who sold us the line, as this person is the one (Or his supervisor) that can do something. But he also sent an email explaining my story to the person who sold us the line (The person who sold us the line is m*, so from now i'll use his first name to stop using"the person who sold us the line") and that I should phone m* the week after, as he is not working this week.

In between (This morning) I received another bill from virgin. This bill charges us 5 pounds more for not paying it by cash + 10 gbp for late payment of the last bill (Bill that, as I explained you, was not supposed to exist).
So, as advised, I phoned m* about 20times during the day, letting him 2 vocal messages after the"hi it's m* from virgin media, please let a phone number, and i'll get back to you..."begging him to phone me back to have the situation cleared.
Then I phoned the sales department, the customer service, the billing service... And a total of 9different service ad people, before finalyy being in touch with someone that can do something for me.
After listening carefully the begining of my troubles, this person (a man that I ignore the name) said"alright, so for the 30pounds for the installation charge, what I can do is i'll credit them back on your account, is that okay for you?"that was exactly brilliant for me as it is the thing i'm looking to get for ages.
Okay problem one is successfully solved in 3 minutes, after someone who can do something is listening with attention and trying to give the best of virgin services.
Then I told him about my next problem (Charges for payment by cash) and he said that he'd like to get in touch with mickael, who apparently managed this sale in a quite incredible way... So he told me"alright, i'll give a call to him or his supervisor, and i'll call you back in less than 10minutes". I agreed and waited 10 mintes... Then 20... Then 30... Then 1 hour, then finally over one hour and a half when I decided to phone back this person to finish to solve my problem.
But after talking to 10different people in 10 different services, I was completely confused who to ask for. So I phoned the sales department who sent me to the billing department and then I spoke to a woman, and I asked her to pass me on the phone the last person I was talking to 2hours ago, if it's an information she has on my records. She said that she can see who I was talking to, but she didn't want to give me his name or his number but she said she is emailing him to ask him to call me back asap. Then my problems weren't fixed yet so after hearing my story, she said okay"for the 2 times 5 gbp you have been charged for payment by cash instead of payment by direct debit, apparently you weren't aware of those fee so I agree to pay you those fee back but from nom you are aware of them so you'll have to pay them or use a direct debit". I agreed with what she said and she had"butabout 30 gbp paid back on your virgin account because m* told you it was free... The person you were in touch with didn't do anything even if you told this person guarantee you he did the opposite...

That's all.
I'm completely powerless regarding the energy I have to spend for something which sounds like an easy problem for me. M* said just anything to us to make us buy the broadband from virgin, and he over passed the normal offers, offering us a fre routeur, no charge for pyament by cash and a free installation. He said things that we want him to respect, because right now we feel abused and stolen by him, so by virgin.

After spending about 3hours on the phone, 12 pounds on credit phone (Virgin phone by the way...), talking to 15people in two days, explaining 15times my problems and giving 15 times my details (Name, address, client number, postcode, password, flat number...) my problems are still not solved that's why i'm emailing now, hoping it's going to work this time.

To resume the situation, here are my details:
Name
Address
Eh* edinburgh
Area ref 11
Account number *

Here is the tricky seller: m* 07*

And here are what i'm really expecting you to pay back:
35 gbp (30 of installation charge+5 of cash payment) because the internet broadband has been clearly sold as free of installation charge and no difference between direct debit and cash payment
10 gbp for late payment of a bill we should never have received, regarding the engagement we signed for.
5 gbp (For the bill by cash I received this morning, same reason, no charge was supposed to be applied on)
34 gbp for the free wireless routeur we were supposed to get paid back.

84 gbp is the total of the complain (Check on our record because 10 gbp (2times 5gbp) are "supposed" to be already paid back, so the total might be 74 gbp)

For us it means at this very time, we've been told that our bill will be exactly 16 pounds (As the 3rd bill in fact, but the first bill after the 35gbp paid in advance for the first two months) and it is actually 66 gbp... Huge difference for students who have been used by a m* that sold lies.
I don't know if he meant to lead the sale in such a way, but the result is that he did.

Thank you for your understanding and for the time you took to read my anger, and I do hope you'll reply to me and meet my expectations.
My expectations are just to pay what virgin (In the person of m*) engaged to provide us at the price we bought the broadband for.

You can phone me on 07*, but i'd prefer an answer by email, as I will know who exactly i'm talking to.
Thank you.

• On
    Onya Sep 11, 2009

I was also lied to by Virgin Sales and have been as successful as you in getting the problem resolved.

I was cold called by Virgin who had an amazing offer for the broadband, tv & phone package. At that time I was perfectly happy with the service I was getting from Sky but I was offered a better, cheaper package by Virgin and of course I could get rid of the dish off the side of the house.

At the end of the call the virgin guy advised that the contract that I would get would not detail the promotional costs but the normal costs but not to worry the bills would reflect the promotion.

Yeh - right. I thought who does the bozo think that I am that I would be signing a contract which had different details to that promised.

Nonetheless, the contract duly arrived and it actually said on it that it did not reflect what was agreed re : special promotions. Now I am a naturally sceptical person and thought that this was particularly odd but hey this was Virgin - a reputable company - and they were actually acknowledging what the salesman had said on the contract.

So I signed (now you know who the bozo is !!!)

You know it. The service is as good as Sky BUT my phone calls are more expensive, my broadband is more expensive and even without movies (which I had with Sky) my TV is more expensive.

This has been a really expensive mistake for me and to revert to Sky would incur further costs (not only did I remove the dish but I stripped out the BT lines).

I have now spoken to about 12 people at Virgin all of whom have given me the same script (you seem to have been totally deceived by our salesman) and have promised to get back to me. Only one ever has and that was to tell me that they could see no evidence of misselling on their record of the sale (I guess they were expecting the salesman to record that he had lied to me !!).

Given the oddness of the contract not reflecting the promotions I can only believe that either Virgin (as a business) are purposely misleading their customers at point of sale or at very least are giving their salesmen the opportunity to do so. Why else would they have such a contract.

I will be writing again to Virgin monday coming and if I do not get a favorable reply this time I will be taking them to court. I am retired and have plenty of time to chase them.

• Ca
    carole ellis Sep 30, 2009

I have Virgin phone and L broadband... Broadband started of at £19.00 now it is £25.00! My phone calls amount to about £4.00 - but I have to pay £11.00 line rental. Oh I forgot to mention I have £8.00 rebate...? and on top of that £28-00 SERVICE CHARGE - WHY AND FOR WHAT.
    And that is every month.. The broadband speed is not that brilliant either.. I am looking elsewhere now for a better deal.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices