The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Virgin Media — Fraudulent calls
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I am not sure where to start:, I received my phone bill in december 2017 & it was for £500 for 2 weeks I nearly died of heart attack. Called and advised virgin media that I have never used £1.50 dialling number from my home phone and I have not accrued this huge bill, they cancelled all my services (home telephone, broadband & tv) and sent 2 engineers out on 2 occasions. The engineer told me that there is something very wrong and I need to call v/m and inform them. So I was back on the phone informing them that there was something wrong but they did not believe me. They asked me to write to their complaint office which I did. They then refused to acknoledget his problem, then I wrote to cisas (ofcom) they were of no use. Virgin meida is crap - they are now sending me baillifs letter and threatening me to pay a bill of £1100 in full - I am so cheesed off...
More Virgin Media Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Media Company Ltd - sms message received about winning money
- Virgin Media - Absolutely appalling service!
- Virgin Media Telecommunication - Above company offered me a prize of gbp gbp.900,000 through ur good bank
- Virgin Media - Crap service!
- Virgin Media - Terrible scam!
- Virgin Media - Over charging
- Virgin Media - Awards winning
- Virgin Media - virgin telecoms media draw
- Virgin Media - Charged too much
- Virgin Media - Bad services