Virgin Active South Africavirgin active richards bay

I am visiting the gym regularly and have been a regular gym at the George branch as well. From being a member at Richards Bay, I do get very irretated as the weights are never on place and always left all over the gym. This is the barbells, dumbbells as well as weight plates. This also includes mats and gym balls and all type of equipment. I never see any Virgin Active staff member correcting this as it happens, they normally chat with some of the members instead of correcting this. So this complaint is then technically against the staff members and the gym itself as nothing is ever in place and I do pay my gym fees for a reason, to get Virgin Active standards, which I'm not receiving. This was getting to a point where I left the gym not even halfway into my session as nothing was available and I had to walk through the entire gym just to get weights, which no one was using.
I do hope to hear some feedback or see improvement from your side.