Virgin Active South Africa — payment over charged deducted wrongly, wrong information given,
I was wrongly deducted on my account after freezing it for a month.
Half has been deducted as confirmed on the phone but the second half, I got my full fee of R750 deducted. In other words its useless to freeze my account for one month.
Also, I was mis informed about the peak times, being from 05h-08h in the morning and then after 16h-21:30h
Peak time in the afternoon has always been between 16h-19h. NOW they changed the off peak suddenly from 08h to 16h only.
Even if I come at 20h at night when peak time is long over, this doesn't make sense and no info of this was given.
More Virgin Active South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Active - gym membership cancellation 
- Virgin Active - problems with club membership agreement 
- Virgin Active South Africa - bad customer service 
- Virgin Active (Waterstone Village Somerset West) - multiple debit orders
- Virgin Active - personal training structure
- Virgin Active South Africa - faulty fitness equipment
- Virgin Active South Africa - new staff
- Virgin Active South Africa - complain about bad services and unfair treatment
- Virgin Active - equipment is so outdated!!!
- Virgin Active South Africa - sunvally virgin active