Virgin Active South Africaharassment by another member at my club

J

Hi there,

I have lodged a complaint at my own club reception - but feel strongly I should take this to head office as well, as it is now becoming a habit.

A certain female member of my member club, Paarl, has taken it upon herself to harass me in the female locker room/bathrooms.
This has happened twice already, once recently last year 2016 and now again last night 6th Feb 2017.

The person I am referring to is Mrs Gladys Coetzee, a regular long standing member at Paarl club.

This member is now making a habit out of this:

Waiting in the locker room/toilet area/change area for all women to leave, then harrassing me and making accusations and defamatory insults, waving her finger in my face, and threatening me, and making accusations towards me. Despite repeated attempts of me asking her to stop and leave me alone, or back off, she continues with threatening gestures and will not stop.

Please attend to this as I no longer feel safe in my own club bathroom.
This is always done when I am in a compromising position, such as just out of the shower, or toilet. Last night I was naked except for a towel.
This is most threatening and should not be tolerated.

Please asist with this. I am considering laying a charge of stalking and harassment against this woman as she is becoming a serious concern, and always does this when there are no witnesses around.
there are other incidents outside the gym such as waiting for me and following my car.
Please assist.