Vidanta — Won't refund deposit
My husband and I visited Vidanta during spring break, April 2016 and were subject to fraudulent sales process. We were lied to on too many cases. Sales People wouldn't let me get close to my husband! there was no photos of us purchasing timeshare because they wouldn't let me get close to him!!! I was promised cash but instead received Vida Dollars which is a scam by itself! They told us that they would get rid of our current timeshare and we won't need to pay a maintenance fee anymore. But when we were contacted by global exchanged, we found out that we still had to pay for 2 years of maintenance fee, plus a fee to global exchange for processing our timeshare transfer. We immediately contacted Vidanta and asked for cancellation due to lies and discrepancies on sales, but unfortunately, it was after 5 days from sales date. Vidanta refuses to refund my hard earned money, even though I was a victim of their unethical and fraudulent sales process. I would like to expose them so others don't become a victim. I want to know if you are aware of any active lawsuit against Vidanta? I am sure that I am not the only victim and there are others who want to do the right thing and take legal action against them.
More Vidanta Complaints & Reviews
- Mayan Palace - class action lawsuit
- Mayan Palace - Mexican Timeshare took hundreds of millions
- Vida Vacations / Vidanta - Timeshare scam
- Mayan Palace - Scam
- Mayan Palace - LIES BY SALES PEOPLE
- Grupo Vidanta - Baffling fees
- Mayan Palace - mayan palace awful timeshare experience
- Mayan Palace - They ruined my vacations.
- Mayan Palace - Credit Card Cloned
- Vidanta - Fraudulent Sales Practice of Acapulco sales office