The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Vibrant Whitening, DazzleWhite, Acaiburn — Unknown, unwanted charges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I ordered a small trial of some teeth whitening products, Vibrant Whitening and DazzleWhite. Small shipping charges were all I had to pay (I thought!).
Now, Vibrant Whitening has slapped a charge of $89.99 on my bank account, along with another charge of $9.99. I had no idea these were coming. I have not even tried the products yet! Now I expect I will see more charges from the other outfit.
On top of this, I received a recorded call that my order for AcaiBurn was in the mail. I have never even heard of AcaiBurn! I do not have a weight problem, and certainly never ordered anything relating to weight loss. The only thing I can think of is that they have some scam going with these teeth whitening trials.
BEWARE!!! I am guessing that I am not done with this mess!
More Vibrant Whitening, DazzleWhite, Acaiburn Complaints & Reviews
- Dazzle White and Smile Brite - illegal charging of credit cards
- Dazzlewhite Pro Teeth - Scam, theives, liars
- max white, ivory brites, dazzle white - teeth Whitening
- Smile bright/Dazzle White - unauthorized charges
- DDazzlewhite/VH Access/ultifreshwell - fraud
- Dazzle White teeth Whitening - FRAUD...Dazzle White Products
- Ultifreshwell ; Mydiet.com; Ezykit; Elitepack; and dazzlewhite - fraudulent activity of these companies
- Dazzle White - Credit Card Scam
- Dazzle White Pro Teeth - Doesnt work and rob money of you
- dazzle white (trays) - Cancelled,, doesn't stop shipment