Vesta AT&Tunauthorized charges

I DID have a prepaid cell phone. Do not use it anymore, infact i have not used it for almost a year. Then I had an unauthorized debit charge against my bank account, on 02/12/09, for $26.25. I want to be refunded from Vesta. I want Vesta to stop using my bank acct.

• Ra
    RANDYSMARINE.COM Jul 29, 2013

I NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT THIS TRACKING NUMBER IS ON A CHARGE THAT I DID NOT AUTH. ON BANK ACCOUNT

EMAIL TO [email protected] ATT RANDY

• Me
    Memyself&I Oct 01, 2010

My attitude toward this complaint is that it's true. This is something VESTA does and doesn't take into consideration what it is they're doing. It's simply ridiculous and it needs to stop. Why should a person have to pay for a phone that he no longer has? A prepaid cell phone at that. Are you serious? I also read how a U.S. Soldier fighting in Iraq was charged 10, 000 for a card that he wasn't using. VESTA only refuneded 1000. Where is the rest of the money? They were told in this case that VESTA doesn't go past 90 days. They are truly horrible and the customer service is poor. They send you to an answering machine and then the phone hangs up on you. Poor management...i wouldn't recommend that anybody get their wireless service with this company at all!!!

• Ve
    Vesta eCustomer Support Jun 05, 2009

Vesta processes millions of prepaid recharge payments each month on behalf of telecom companies and their customers. We continually monitor orders for unauthorized or fraudulent use of payment devices, and actively work with customers to resolve any issues or disputes promptly and fairly. This is evidenced by our “A” rating by the Better Business Bureau.

If you have questions regarding a charge from Vesta on your credit card bill or bank statement, email [email protected]
    or call toll free [protected]. A representative will be glad to assist.