The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Verizon Wireless — unauthorized text
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Verizon wireless is allowing companies to send unauthorized test to my phone, and verizon is charging me 9.99 for each one. Verizon says that I need to call the companies. When I have called they are bogus. The fact is that my payment is going to verizon, not these companies that they speak of. It is considered "premium test messaging" which I never signed up for, so I should not even be allowed to recieve these text. Who do you contact?
More Verizon Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service!
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems!
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints