Verizon / Southwest Collections — saying I owe them
In October of 2008 I changed telephone providers from Verizon to Digital Time Warner. I paid, what they told me was a closing bill, as a matter of fact according to my calculations I owed around $39.00, they billed me $94.00 and that they would return the difference after the account was closed on their end. (You know, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help you" kind of action.) They never returned the balance and on top of that billed me for continued service, several months later. The amount they say I now owe them, is $177.00. Verizon can go to hell!! This is pure extortion and they keep on selling this "contract" over and over again to other "collection agencies". I have had several call me in 2009 and I told them all the same thing. Their threat is that they will screw up my credit. BFD! Like I said, Verizon, go to hell!! As far as my credit being screwed up, loosing my job, the death of my husband, two best friends, my house and too many other things to mention has already taken care of that, I could give a rat!!! Take my credit and shove it!
More Verizon / Southwest Collections Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service!
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems!
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints