Verizon Communications Logo

Verizon Communications

Having problems with Verizon Communications?

1300 I Street, NW, Suite 400 West
Washington, District of Columbia
United States - 20005

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Verizon Communications.

Complaints & Reviews

Alltel.combad customer service

Made a payment arrangement for alltel to take a payment for oct 3rd and the card they had on file was wrong as we had changed our card so i was turned over to their financial dept. to give them my new card number and low and behold did everything even verified the date and got a confirmation number from the customer service rep.then went to do my bank book and what happened they took they payment today when there is not enough in the account to even cover the payment.i called them to make their mistake known and told that it would take up to 15 days for them to investigate and maybe i would get my money and the overdraft fees back if it was their fault, then was told to call my bank and get it stopped through them but my bank said it was made with a debit card so could not be stopped i never authorized the payment just the arrangements for the third so this should be reveresed but i'm getting the run around and in the mean time i do not have any money in my account to buy groceries or have money for my bus fare to get to work until fridays payday when is when they were supoose to take the payment..

Verizon Wireless / Cellular Servicedeceptive practices at end of contract

We had 2 cellular phones w/ Verizon Wireless. They began calling us frequently to tell us we were due for an upgrade to a new phone since we were out of service within a week or so. Then, a few weeks later after failing on our part to pay our bill on time, they shut off my husband's service. When he called to make a payment and get it re-connected, he was told we'd have to pay a re-connect fee. My husband told the gal that we were no longer in contract with them, and if they were going to charge a re-connect fee, he would switch to AT&T. She put him on hold, then came back said, okay yes you're right so we'll waive the fee for you.

Sometime later, we cancelled service with Verizon and switched to AT&T. We then received a bill for over $300 in 'broken contract' fees. They're saying we were never out of contract with them and now they are harassing us trying to collect this money.

We CAN" be the only people they have done this to and we are mad! I'm wondering if there is a class action suit against Verizon Wireless for these deceptive practices and if so, how can I get involved to go after these ###.

Tanya

[protected]@gmail.com

• Mn
        mnwildfan2k Dec 25, 2009

Tanya,
        Heres your problem... Those calls normally start 4 months before your contract ends, or 20 months after it started, as thats when youre eligible to upgrade your phones and extend your contract for a new 24 mos while receiving the "two year" discount on your new phones... I would blame this on mis communication from BOTH parties, ie yourself, AND vzw... Heres a tip for EVERYONE... Dont call customer care!!! These companies invest BILLIONS of dollars in storefronts and front line employees, USE EM!!

• Em
        emwolb81 Feb 24, 2010

yes i agree, upgrade date and contract end date are never the same time... biggest thing never assume you are out of contract always ASK before you leave

Verizon Wirelessmilitary un-appreciation

I am a military member that was with Verizon Wireless for a while. I was approved for a military discount when I signed up for service and recieved it for the first 6 months and then it was taken away without notice. When I noticed the mistake, I contacted the customer service and given a fax number that I had to send my earnings statement to and copy of military ID. I did that and was given it back and then it was taken away another 8 months later. Again, I had to verify my information. This happened again 3 more times. The last time it happened was because they resigned me on the wrong account for a person over 60 years old. I am in my 20's. They told me I couldn't get a military discount. My plan was changed immediately when they noticed I wasn't of age for te cell phone plan. I tried to have my discount restored, but constantly given the run around. They would send me to the store and the store will have me contact customer service. It was 2 years and they still refuse to give me a credit for my discount. Because I switched service to another carrier and no longer a customer. ANY FUTURE CUSTOMERS...STAY AWAY!!!

Verizon DSL — they took my money and I never got service

Terrible terrible terrible! I will never use verizon again! For anything!!! I only have two viable option...

Verizon Fios Dvrdvr lacks recording capacity

When a salesman for Verizon FiOS stopped by on June 9 I asked about the FiOS Motorola DVR HD recording capacity which is about 18 hours using a small internal hard drive and when an external hard drive could be added. He told me they were working on the software and it would be available in one month so I subscribed. But here it is near the middle of September and the DVR still will not support an external hard drive to increase capacity. Tech support yesterday told me it was a copy write issue but Time Warner, Comcast, TiVO, and other companies have solved that problem and support an external drive to increase recording time.

My advice is either get your cable service from other than Verizon or do NOT buy their DVR and get a TiVO instead. I would switch but signed a two year contract based on the salesman's assurance that an external drive would be supported by August.

Bob

Verizon Fios, North Bergen, NJ — the worst customer service ever!

I think you will agree that I have more than tried to resolve my issues with Verizon but they have repeatedly...

Verizon High Speed Internetdsl

Verizon DSL : Service to my area is very poor, lines are old and out dated and exposed to the weather. Lose internet connections all the time. It goes out for hours on end. Have called Verizon so many times. Have to go through 20 minutes with a computer to finally get a human, and then you get a human that doesn't speak english or has no idea what you are talking about. You try to explain your problem and they tell you to unplug your phone line. (which in turn disconnects your call) and then you get to try it all again. When you finally do get through to someone they are reading a check list off of a computer to you and they keep telling you to turn the modem on and off and tell them when you get a signal. They don't want to hear that you've tried all of that, that you have all the filters in place that you've had this service for 2 year or better and you know what you're doing with the computer. It takes forever to get them to send you a tech and when they finally do that the tech has no idea what he's doing or whats even wrong. He goes up on the pole moves a few wires and tells you he fixed the problem. Only to have the service go out again 4 hours later. I called again did everything they said again, they told me they would have someone call me today to set up an appointment for a new tech. Guess what no call...no tech...and for the moment I have internet connection. But seriously Verizon your customer service is terrible your product is terrible and your lines are terrible. I don't want to wait for FIOS to come to my area. I want DSL and I want you to fix the lines like you are supposed to. Stop being lazy and do the job right!!!

• Lo
              Loretta1948 Sep 16, 2009

I just got rid of the Verizon DSL..was down more than up...first told by the tech he went to the box and fixed the lines and my lines. Then it went down again. Then they are going to reconfigure at the office and I should be fine next day. Next day..no phone call from tech to check on me...finally a call and he was too busy. Still not up so I called to disconnect this mess. Told I would have to pay $75 disconnect fee and the next billing...so to get out of this mess...I agreed...Now today I had Brighthouse install the light road runner and bought my own wireless router. They didn't ask for their router back. Brighthouse guy told me because they know their router is a piece of you know what...he had heard alot of complaints on them and so have I. They sell you this dsl not recognizing you aren't in the service area. Guess they need the money and the numbers. Something tells me Verizon is in trouble and desperate. I was told by this guy there was some million dollar suit against Verizon. They don't have FIOPs in my old area that I moved from yet and not in my new area. Was told my old area couldn't get DSL yet either and I moved further north of my old house. These guys are bull crap and yes I agree, the foreign people on their service lines...I had to ask the guy to slow down his speech so to understand him. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND VERIZON DSL TO ANYONE!!

Verizon Wirelessinsurance fraud

I purchased an expensive cellphone on 9/1/09. The sales person at this store sold me insurance on the phone. The phone was stolen on 9/12/09. I tried to file a claim but the store clerk told me the insurance was on "another number". I said I insured the phone, not the number. But Verizon puts insurance on a phone number, not a phone, but they didn't tell me that and even so, it's tricky and deceitful behaviour. Furthermore they refused to correct the mistake and put the insurance on the correct number and wanted to charge me for a new phone! I cancelled service and now they want to charge early termination fees. It's insult and then injury and not even a sincere apology. I think this behaviour is illegal or certainly should be. I wasn't asked to insure a phone line, I was asked to insure a phone and that is what I thought I was getting. I was lied to, tricked and then scammed.

• Mi
                mike Sep 21, 2009

First of all, you should have reviewed what all you put your signature on. That's common sense. Second, you could have called customer service and they could have corrected it, even though, based on experience, it does take a week or two to get everything squared away with the insurance company, it at least would have worked. So yeah, you are gonna have to pay the early termination fees.

• Jb
                jb12345 Dec 08, 2009

insurance goes with both the phone and the line, for example if you move the phone from one line to the other the insurance would need to be moved with it, or if you have a phone and you put a old phone on that line, the insurance is void as old phones cannot be insured. For more information regarding Verizon Wireless Insurance Programs visit www.asurion.com/verizon

Verizon Fios & Tv Bundlefree compaq netbook bait & switch

When Verizon FiOS came to our area, we received in the mail an offer to get a free Compaq netbook or free camcorder if we signed up for the bundled package with phone, internet and TV. We chose the offer for the Compaq netbook and we were to receive a $299 redeemable coupon after 60 days of service. The offer paper says "available to residential customers new to Internet and TV" . We switched from Hughes network internet and DirectTV to the bundled plan.

We the coupon came in the mail, it was for $99 Compaq netbook after a $200 redeemable coupon. Classic BAIT & SWITCH. When I called customer service they had to transfer me to Promotions. When I spoke to Promotions, they said because I had Verizon phone service, I only qualified for a $200 coupon. The sales rep said nothing about a different coupon offer when we sign up nor does the paper offer say "new phone service" or "new residential customers". I even asked the sales rep about the free Compaq offer and he explained we would get the $299 coupon after 60 days. Promotions said they couldn't change the coupon and transferred me to the Escalation Department.

The Escalation Department is the guard dog for Verizon and have absolutely no interest in helping to resolve your issues. I was told to fax the copy of the offer and that I would be contacted in 1 business day. Of course that didn't happen. I'm going to call Verizon everyday and file complaints until they get tired of hearing from me and send my $299 coupon.

• Tw
                  TwinMommy+1 Sep 27, 2009

OMG this sounds like what happened to me. We signed up for NEW SERVICE the guy who signed us up put us for a different promotion without even asking and then we fought Verizon for over 9 hours in two days to get it fixed to havw the Netbook...Each time I was assured that it would not be a problem being we had not be installed, yet the answer came back the same - No sorry cant do anything. Not ONE person there would help, the ones who seemed that they were helping were just doing anything to get you off the phone...One guy said he was giving me his personal # only to find out it was a recording for a disconnected service (###). I even called the rep who signed us up and he said it would not be a problem, ALL HIS CUSTOMERS DO IT - Yeah cause you screw up everyones orders - idiot! Anyway, at the end of the day, we cancelled our hookup and kept our crappy service...I was not willing to dedicate anymore time to the nightmare called Verizon.

• Lo
                  lovely blue Nov 20, 2009

I dealt with verizon years ago. I actually thought they had changed. I too signed up for this bundle. Thought I was getting a great deal. Plus a free netbook. What more could I ask for.

After all the hidden charges, fees, and stuff that came my way. I couldn’t keep up with my bill. My services got turned off. Then when I finally paid it off, they tell me I no longer qualify for the netbook. I should have known better. I waited for that verizon guy to have my back (the one in the commercials).but he must have had the day off, every time I called. He probably was listening in on the other end, laughing at me. Through those big glasses. Him and his network buddies. Screw him and screw verizon!!!

• Wh
                  whatever it takes Mar 21, 2010

I work for the reward center. I know the heart ache that some have gone through to get their netbooks. I feel for those that got their rewards switched without their consent, I do not feel sorry for those that get their promotions cancelled for not keeping their bill paid, why would a company give a promotion to those that owe money, hello!

• Gr
                  Grundoon Aug 17, 2010

Verizon support was of no help when the scammed me with the netbook bate and switch. I was put through hours of phone hide and seek. I thought I was going to be able to resolve the issue when I was connected to a service rep named Morris and spent an hour with him trying to get the promotion people to send me the netbook coupon. He finally said he needed to do some more research and took my phone number and said he would call me in two days. I asked for his number and extension and he gave me it. He never called. When I called him I found I was on the main service line and they refused to connect me to the extension. I sent an e-mail explaining my problem and they did not answer it. The netbook offer was false advertising and a scam. Do not expect any reward offer from Verizon to be valid.

Verizon Fiosverizon fios $79.99 scam

A Verizon sales representative came to my house to introduce me to their current promotion "Get three services for the price of two" all for the price of $79.99/month. I asked her what i hv to pay for installation and activation, she told me they are all free. with her assurance i signed the application form. the technicians came in to install the cable, phone and internet. To my surprise, after evrything has been done i was told i will be charged for the telephone outlet that was installed. I told them there was nothing like that on my application form. Immediately i called the sales rep. who assured me that she will call the office to wave the charge.my bill was not sent out to me until i called and found out that i hv been billed the sum of $298.66. I called the office to complain and i was told that the sales representative did not know that there was no telephone oulet in my apartment, therefore i hv to be charged. i hv been calling and at one time i was asked to fax the copy of my application if it contains anything like phone jack installation, which i did send it to them and nothing has been heard from them since. the sales representative has stopped picking my calls. If pfizer can be forced to cough out over $2, 000, 000 for false marketing claims i think Verizon will be the next on the list.

Verizon Wirelessunsolicited advertisements

I bought a Prepaid cell phone from Verizon Wireless, I went with the 25 cents a minute plan and had $100 of minutes put on it.
                  Day 1, I received 2 Text messages from Verizon.
                  Day 2, I received 2 Text messages from Verizon.
                  Day 3, I was woke up out of bed with the phone ringing, it was Verizon with a recorded message on their latest deal in adding minutes.

I called their store that I bought it from on at 951 Jefferson Rd, Rochester, and was told they didn't know anything about it and they would have to transfer the call, I them had to press 4 press4 and found out I wasn't going to be able to actually talk to someone.
                  So, I hung up and called back the store, this time the same girl seemed angry at me, like I shouldn't be bothering her, I then told her I would have to return the phone, she then put me on hold and I waited 5 minutes with no-one picking it back up.
                  I then found a couple of phone number for Verizon on the internet and called them, one was just one of those numbers that have you pressing button for several minute and not being able to talk to anyone. But on the other I finally get to talk to someone, after giving all my information and explaining my problem, the guy told my that Verizon has been having a problem in New York with Verizon calling with recorded messages even at 3am to many Verizon customers.
                  I explain I had 2 problems, 1) I don't want telemarketing calls from Verizon on my Verizon phone and 2) I should still have $100 on the phone, but because of this I now only have $97. on the phone as I haven't even used it yet except for trying to solve this problem.
                  After talking this person, I have no idea if the calls and text messages from Verizon will ever stop, but I do know that I will NOT be credited for the $3. that Verizon used on my account.

• Mi
                      mike Sep 21, 2009

You went out of your way to complain about $3? Seriously, get a job. McDonald's is hiring.

• Yo
                      youngboi85 May 28, 2010

Obviously if anything, he could work at Verizon and take your job Mike, you are a worthless rep that doesn't know what customer service is if it hit you in the face.

Verizon Wireless — unauthorized text

Verizon wireless is allowing companies to send unauthorized test to my phone, and verizon is charging me 9.99...

Verizon Wirelesscar phone charger

I have purchsed the $30 car charger from Verizon Wireless with all my new phones because I though they were better quality than the ones you can get from ebay for $5.00. Well my Verizon charger almost caugh my car on fire. I was at the gas station and when I got back in my car I saw somethig smoldering between the seats. It turned out to be my cell phone charger it had short circuited and smoke was coming from it. I took it back to Verizon store in Columbia, MD and they said it was out of warranty so they wouldn't replace it but they would give me 20% discount off a brand new one. Yeah right ebay purchase for $5 on the next one.

jamiec Sep 28, 2009

its not really verizon wireless' fault that there was a short int the charger and verizon wireless did its best to try to help w/ your next purchace

• Yo
                        youngboi85 May 28, 2010

Then why would Verizon put their name on it if they didn't want to accept responsibility?

• So
                        so upset with verizon wireless Jan 18, 2011

oh my word that just happened to us with a brand new car charger from verizonwireless. smoke was rolling out of our truck.

Verizon Wirelesssent me to collections for no reason

When my husband was stationed at a new post we did not have Verizon coverage there and had to switch carriers. I paid my Verizon bill off in June 2008. Since then they have sent my claim to TWO different collection agencies. I have a copy of the check that Verizon deposited and I faxed as well as sent it to the first collection agency. Now a second collection agency is contacting me and Verizon refuses to talk to me until the balance is paid. IT HAS BEEN PAID SINCE JUNE 2008!!!

I have emailed customer service and requested the phone number to a supervisor. If I do not get that then I will start contacting their corporate office as well as BBB. They have put a huge black mark on my credit report and is drastically lowered my score. I am completely dissatisfied and will NEVER recommend that ANYONE use their services for ANYTHING.

antiverizon Jan 28, 2010

As of tonight I have paid my verizon balance in full...TWICE!!! After almost 2 years of not having verizon wireless i was sent a collection notice stating i owed $64.00 (It was the first notice in almost 2 years also) I contacted verizon where i was told they could not discuss the matter and to contact the collection agency, this was after much discussion. I was then directed to "pay the bill so it would no longer be listed negative on my credit report since its just $64.00 and wouldnt be worth the time fighting it since the final decision is made by verizon anyhow" Unfortunately they are right. I was bullied into paying a bill that wasnt just. I would never recommend verizon nor will ever use it as a carrier, hope whoever reads this makes the same choice.

Verizon DSLscam and cheating

I over payed an old Verizon account $300 way back in April. I cannot seem to get anyone to cooperate with me with getting my money back. The last time I called I was assured it was taken care of and even got a confirmation number. When I still didn't get my refund I gave them the confirmation number they didn't have it on file!!! They keep telling me they "can't find an account under that account number" but I keep getting the statements in the mail showing me my credit due!

How can a company not be able to pull up someone's account by the account number or invoice number? How can they give a confirmation number that is not legitimate? What do they think I'm going to do? Give up on getting my $300. I don't think so. $300 is still a lot of money to me. I'm not going to go away. I want my [censored]ing money!

• Zi
                            zienna Apr 03, 2010

I made a payment last monthe of $141.00 and they took that and another payment of $141.00 out of my account. I called several times regarding this matter and to have one payment refunded back to me. Several reps. told me that the monies would be placed back into my account one even went as far as tell me that it would be in by the 3 of April surprise! it is not. I called and I get some [censored]ing foreigner telling me that it was reversed on the 2nd of March. My bank was on the other line they checked and even said it was not reversed. Now they are saying they have to do some investigating. What a bunch of theives. If I can find a DSL service better than Verizon I'm going for them and telling anyone else who has Verizon what a bunch of rip off they are. I want my [censored]ING MONEY BACK. Puts jobs back into AMERICA where they belong no some [censored]ING foreign country

Verizon Networkradio commercial

I hate the verizon network comemricial where it is all people yelling to each other becuase their network is slow ("ben thanks for the flowers I thought you hated me lol") it is so annoying and stupid and irritatitng. I turn it off every time it comes on the radio. if it is this annoying to have me "yelling" in a message can you imagine how annoying it is to hear it on the radio every 15 minutes??? it is the worst. commercial. ever!! people do not like to hear other people yelling. it puts them on the defensive. if you have any brains at all you will stop running that horrible commercial!!

• Tr
                              troublemagnet Sep 10, 2009

I love the commercial. It is hilarious... and the fact that you complained about it means you remember it, which is what they are trying to accomplish, getting noticed.

• Bl
                              blerg May 18, 2010

Dear ANN, you type like you are YELLING...A LOT.

Verizon verizon add rocket communication & pba voicemail to our bills

Verizon has added other providers /third party to our bills. We did not authorize these charges and Verizon will not remove them. We are billing billed by the following companies on our verizon bills:
                            1. Rocket Communications/Enhanced Services - Charged us 12.95 per month since Dec 23, 2008. The number is [protected]

2. ILD/P.B.A Voicemail Services - Charged us 12.95 per month since March 17, 2008.

They don't want to refund us a full credit of our money. Plus Verizon has some sort of relationship with these comapnies. Why did they hide it on our bills.

Thanks,
                            David Codner

Verizon Wirelesstotal incompetent fools

I was traveling to the Dominican Republic on business recently. Before leaving I accessed the Verizon Wireless website to inquire about roaming charges. I did a search within their website and a news page came up explaining that I could dial *228 to update my preferred roaming list. I would then pay 69 cents a minute. When my bill came, I was charged $1.99 a minute. For 59 minutes used, it was a $76.70 overcharge. I got nowhere with customer service. I kept asking the representative to access the page I was referencing, but he kept telling me that elsewhere on the site, I could see the $1.99 a minute price. I tried to explain that it is not my job to remove incorrect information from their website. I asked to speak to a supervisor but was told that a supervisor would tell me the same thing. I asked that he have a supervisor call me anyway but as you would expect it never happened. By the way, I was a loyal 8 year customer with 5 phones and a data card paying over $300 a month. I have since moved my main business phone to ATT. I will move the other phones as the contracts end. They happily lost thousnads in potential dollars for $76. Total incompetent fools. They do have better coverage in my area though.

• Rh
                                  R_H Dec 19, 2009

Verizon Wireless in only concerned with thier bottom line. Verizon wireless has the worst customer service I have ever encountered.

• Em
                                  emwolb81 Feb 24, 2010

So instead of calling them up before you went to DR, you did your own research made your own assumptions and called anyway... well that certainly is your own problem, customer service is a free call you should have called them up and asked them before you went. Instead of calling after when you get the huge bill. Sorry I hate big business as much as the next person, but there is a point where a person has to take advantage of what is offered instead of just assuming what they want to see is right. Bottom line, speak to a rep before you just make assumptions on what you see

Verizon fios - adding charges

Verizon tried to sneak an "Internet Security Suite" charge into my bill. When I called to have it removed, the representative was very quick to remove the charge but said "you probably activated this through your email - you have to be careful what you click on." First, I do not open any emails from Verizon because they continue to inundate me with communications even after I signed up for FIOS, so for the last three months I have routed all of their emails to my SPAM folder. Second, if I were to open an email and click on something that was going to incur a monthly charge to my account, the ad absolutely must mention in print somewhere that this would result in a charge. The fact that the representatives are trained to provide this type of response - and to immediately remove the charge without any hesitation - tells me that they are actively engaged in shady business practices and they are counting on the fact that people will not scrutinize their bills. (This charge was hidden under "other services")

Absolutely shameful.

• Ro
                                    Rosemarie Barker Jan 21, 2011

There is absolutely no "Customer Service" with Verizon. ZILCH.

There are eleven line item extra charges listed on every monthly Verizon statements besides the monthly contract fee.

See the following list of the eleven line items listed on a monthly Massachusetts Verizon Wireless Statement besides the contract fee:

1) Property tax recovery;
                                    9) Usage Charges;
                                    10) Voice;
                                    11)Messaging.

Verizon Wirelessawful service

I tried to switch for COX high speed 3.0 to Verizon DSL at a much slower rate but for a lot less money. I was going to give them a 30 day trial to compare and see if it was worth saving the money. The day my order arrived I noticed Verizon sent the wrong router. I attempted to call customer service using the phone number that was on the invoice. After talking to 5 different people at Verizon (none of them with people skills) I was told it was a common error and they would send out the new one and I should receive it in about 10 days or so. I asked if there was a faster way to ship it and she stated No! I then asked if there was any compensation for the error on Verizon part and for having to wait again, she stated there was no way to credit me or compensate me. I told her to just cancel my order all together as I did not want to even try this service if the customer service was this bad. I tried to call Verizon back to see if there was anyone else that could give me better service but I was transferred to another line and was on hold for 45 minutes and then hung up. After reading all of these other complaints, I am glad I stayed with COX High-speed for the extra cost. When I call COX they answer the phone immediately and answer all my questions in a curious & professional manner. COX high speed has been very reliable although it is quite pricy if you do not have cable with them.

• Al
                                      Alex Jul 28, 2009

I signes up for their service in November and the very first bill was triple what they said it would be. I called them and they would not offer any help to me. I payed the bill because i had no choice but the next bills to follow were the same and i called them, again no help. I received a shut off notice and called on a thursday to make arrangements to make a payent on that very next day Friday when my paycheck cleared i thought everything was ok, But not so later that very same day they shut off my service!!! I called them several times to try to make arrangements with them but they would not help me!!! I did not pay them any money and they added a whole bunch of disconnect charge and but the bill in collections.

• Ve
                                      verizon customer Oct 17, 2009

I am among the thousands of unhappy Verizon Wireless customers. Recieved a Blackberry Storm by mail. Activated by an in store representative, only to later find out that I was being billed for a Data Plan subscription that I was not informed of beforehand, and that I did not accept. Attempted to return the phone numerous times, and have dealt with Customer Care a half a dozen times. Its been 8 months.

Finally I discovered how to reach the Executive Relations team at Verizon Wireless. They are the only ones who can help resolve your problem, short of having an attorney contact them. BTW, I subscribe to Pre-Paid Legal for $35 a month, and their attorneys at no additional charge, will contact Verizon Wireless. Find me on twitter.com/verizoncustomer .

Share your experiences online and then email me at verizon.[protected]@yahoo.com . I will forward you important contact information to reach the real decision makers at Verizon Wireless, the Executive Relations team.

• Rh